Another reason I detest X factor...

Choosing the right pet. Questions & Advice.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Tulisa moves out of her £6million country home after EDL boss Stephen Lennon and cameraman are arrested outside it at night - and say they were 'making a documentary' | Mail Online

Who Is this person anyway ?

X Factor Is banned In my house. A bunch of jumped up Z list celebs judging the nations talent.

I may even de-register facebook friends who whitter on about It every Saturday night.

So let's get this right... you call the police and are now too terrified to return to your home? So two guys making a documentary Is monumentally more frightening than the drug dealers you hang out with.... yeah right.

Tulisa Arrested: Police Arrest N-Dubz Star On Suspicion Of Supplying Class A Drugs

The EDL make documentaries all the time. She says she's now too terrified to return to her home... oh please !!! Pathetic. They were making a documentary In a public place, perfectly legal but typical of anyone associated with X factor, she believes she's such a national treasure that she can waste police time In this fashion. Get a grip woman.

I'm actually more than delighted to find headlines that your career Is In ruins.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I never have watched X-factor. I saw C-Lo was on it, and that was enough for me.

I am just wondering why this is posted in the "Choosing your pet" forum.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Oscar Namechange

LarsMac;1436425 wrote: I never have watched X-factor. I saw C-Lo was on it, and that was enough for me.

I am just wondering why this is posted in the "Choosing your pet" forum.

And while I am In full rant... please America, take back Sharon Osbourne Perrrrrrrrleeeeeeeeeze...
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

I have no idea who that is.

We have enough freaky celebs, though, thank you.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

oscar;1436426 wrote: And while I am In full rant... please America, take back Sharon Osbourne Perrrrrrrrleeeeeeeeeze...

Did you get out of bed the wrong side today :wah:

Trying to work out your point, Tulisa has every right to be concerned, as I would be.

By the way, Sharon Osborne is from here, so why would America be taking her back?
Oscar Namechange

Betty Boop;1436451 wrote: Did you get out of bed the wrong side today :wah:

Trying to work out your point, Tulisa has every right to be concerned, as I would be.

By the way, Sharon Osborne is from here, so why would America be taking her back?

Concerned about what ? It's a public street. Reporters broadcast and film from the streets. So It's OK for the BBC and the like to film In the streets until we don't like the person filming ?

Yes you're right about SO... but... If she wants to put on a fake twangy American accent, then she can bloody well go live there.

Return to “Choosing a Pet”