Black muslim beheads brave british soldier defending freedom in Afghanistan; ACTORS

Discuss the latest political news.
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Black muslim beheads brave british soldier defending freedom in Afghanistan; ACTORS

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

June 4, 2013: "600 police to investigate" the "Woolwich brave soldier beheaded by muslim extremists" (1).

As the illuminati release this latest illuminati joke of the 600 series (2), a reminder:

This act totally staged with actors was repeated days later in reduced version (no "extremist" talking for the camera) at Bastille, Paris, France.The censored TRUTH exposing it this survived in webarchive (3).

Woolwich UK act totally staged with actors, "black muslim beheads brave british soldier defending freedom in Afghanistan and talks about it to the camera on the spot".

All these acts are part of the the IV REICH supervised race war script, to be launched in Illuminatiziland following the detonation of actor "Obama", alias fake suicide Obomber.

The reason WHY ANY NON-WHITE SHOULD IMMEDIATELY LEAVE USA, European Union, CANADA, AUSTRALIA (4).

Notes

(1) June 4: "600 police to investigate" the "Woolwich brave soldier beheaded by muslim extremist":

Woolwich Attack: '2,500 Pieces Of Evidence'

(2) The 600 series, from Bin Laden's family to Sandy Hook "elementary school students". All episodes reduced to ZERO first and so far only by Last Prophet;

"Osama Bin Laden" created 1990, same year as "Obama" -

(3) May 23 2013, see Last Prophet's reply from 09:40 AM that survived because it was quoted:

http://web.archive.org/web/201305241638 ... 241155/pg1

(4) Supervised race war script:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=W ... +AUSTRALIA

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/immig ... ralia.html

BASIC CONCEPTS

Why Illuminati scripts are now reduced to actors: Laws of End Times Reductionism from Sandy Hook "school" to Ratzinger's gang of gay sex molesters

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/consp ... inger.html
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

This isn't going to go over well.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

SnoozeAgain;1428881 wrote: This isn't going to go over well.

I was always told to ignore the nutter........it's good advice here too.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

So It's all Hitler's fault?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Imladris

Post by Imladris »

Bruv;1428882 wrote: I was always told to ignore the nutter........it's good advice here too.

maybe pity them too ...
Originally Posted by spot

She is one fit bitch innit, that Immy

Don't worry; it only seems kinky the first time
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Imladris;1428911 wrote: maybe pity them too ...

Well of course............don't tell them that though, it only encourages them.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Originally Posted by Imladris

maybe pity them too ...
Bruv;1428917 wrote: Well of course............don't tell them that though, it only encourages them.

Nope. Gonna save pity for someone who actually deserves it.
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Every time I visit this thread TruthIsNeverTooHorrible is here too......................is he/she here all the time...................is he/she stalking me ?
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1428926 wrote: Every time I visit this thread TruthIsNeverTooHorrible is here too......................is he/she here all the time...................is he/she stalking me ?

I think it just logs on & leaves.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bruv;1428926 wrote: Every time I visit this thread TruthIsNeverTooHorrible is here too......................is he/she here all the time...................is he/she stalking me ?

Hardly... he/she doesn't enter your threads. You enter his/hers.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Excellent point Oscar!
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

oscar;1428936 wrote: Hardly... he/she doesn't enter your threads. You enter his/hers.

Paranoia is catching ?
TruthIsNeverTooHorrible

Post by TruthIsNeverTooHorrible »

TruthIsNeverTooHorrible;1428876 wrote:

Notes

(2) The 600 series, from Bin Laden's family to Sandy Hook "elementary school students". All episodes reduced to ZERO first and so far only by Last Prophet;

godlikeproductions.com, a site managed by the illuminati web of disinfo, deleted the TRUTH. Repost at:

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/curre ... mbers.html

600 members of Bin Laden family = 600 children at Sandy Hook elementary school = 600 police investigating Woolwich beheading = ZERO

June 4, 2013 - Illuminati release the latest joke of the 600 series: "600 police to investigate" the "Woolwich brave soldier beheaded by muslim extremists" (0), another act totally staged with actors.

Shortly before "Obama"'s ultimate video, playing one last time "Osama" to prove that "Obama" faked "Osama"'s death, time for Last Prophet to expose worldwide first:

"Osama Bin Laden" created 1990, same year as "Obama" - from 600 Bin Laden's family members to 600 students at Sandy Hook elementary school

The role "Osama Bin Laden", who supposedly was fighting the soviets in Afghanistan in the seventies, was created the same year as the role "Obama", who was later supposed to play "Osama" in videos.

The 600 members of the Bin Laden family are as real as the 600 students at Sandy Hook elementary school.

The only difference: 20 years later, 2013, it takes less than one day for ANYONE to go to Newton and check for himself that there were ZERO students at the Sandy Hook "school".

How was it possible ten years later to have this fake identity as the "911 perp"?

Main reasons:

- how big numbers are used to increase the technique of suggestion, because of one of the basics of the BIG LIE technique: the bigger the lie the more people will believe it:

"If Bin Laden's family has 600 members then Bin Laden must be real".

- failure to understand that illuminati puppets will do ANYTHING they are ordered to do by the illuminati. That's what the Saudi Royals are:

"If the Bin Laden family is related to the Saudi Royal family then it must be real".

- failure to get that all mass media in Illuminatiziland is totally controlled.

Illuminati joke for naming the fake identity "Osama Bin Laden":

- "Osama" is obviously to go with the other fake identity "Obama".

- "Bin Laden" is to go with "Biden or Bi-nla-den", who was scripted to be years later on the ticket for the presidential "race" with "Obama".

Notes

(0) Woolwich beheading

June 4: "600 police to investigate" the "Woolwich brave soldier beheaded by muslim extremist":

As if the number 600 was not large enough, skynews changed the title to "Woolwich Attack: '2,500 Pieces Of Evidence'", or just over 4 pieces of "evidence" per "investigator" ...

http://news.sky.com/story/1099298/woolw ... d-in-probe

Basics

Sandy Hook elementary school HAD ZERO NOT 800 students

ANYONE can test it for himself in LESS THAN ONE DAY.

Much quicker than proving that there were NO victims among the 30 "participants" NOT 800 at the Utoya Island "camp"

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gun-c ... att-m.html

Obomber's detonation to trigger the supervised race war

Obomber's fake suicide bombs - The crown jewel of an endless array, from forgery (birh certificate) to murder (from his "gay lover" to his "granny") and treason:

OBAMA's VERY LAST VIDEO as "Osama in Afghanistan cave" dated 2013 about to be released, as explained LONG AGO by LAST PROPHET Matt Marriott

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/curre ... h-lie.html
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

You have WAAAAAAY too much time on your hands, bro.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
johnmont

Post by johnmont »

Bruv;1428882 wrote: I was always told to ignore the nutter........it's good advice here too.Where do we get these insane people?If this was in the 1940,s they would say Pearl Harbor was all actors.:thinking:
Týr

Post by Týr »

johnmont;1431745 wrote: Where do we get these insane people?If this was in the 1940,s they would say Pearl Harbor was all actors.:thinking:

We've had three totally obsessed posters with no grip on anything but their own internal logic, each putting thousands of hours into constructing their own interpretation of reported events. If they were banned they'd only post somewhere else.
Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!

Return to “Current Political Events”