Daniel Avner found dead

Oscar Namechange

Daniel Avner found dead

Post by Oscar Namechange »

'Stalking Cat' Daniel Avner dead of possible suicide after years of transforming his face to look like a feline | Mail Online

Looks like It was suicide. What a shame,
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
flopstock

Daniel Avner found dead

Post by flopstock »

So, did he have his nuts cut off? Is that why they say he was trying to look like a female cat?

I don't understand doctors that do things like this and that Barbie girl.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

K.Snyder

Daniel Avner found dead

Post by K.Snyder »

flopstock;1410417 wrote: So, did he have his nuts cut off? Is that why they say he was trying to look like a female cat?

I don't understand doctors that do things like this and that Barbie girl.

One is for money, the other a hope for change. This incident highlights many issues with our society and what's as sad as Daniel's passing are those compelled to blame him.
Oscar Namechange

Daniel Avner found dead

K.Snyder;1410458 wrote: One is for money, the other a hope for change. This incident highlights many issues with our society and what's as sad as Daniel's passing are those compelled to blame him.

I agree... I watched a documentary about his life and I am no psychologist but It struck me that despite all the cosmetic surgery, he was a deeply unhappy man. His surgery did not bring him fame and fortune for he was living In a pretty run down small house, alone with his cats. he was putting In the odd appearance here and there but I got the Impression he was viewed more as a freak show.

I believe more attention should have been paid to why he felt the need to mutilate his face and been given help. Instead, some were happy to take his money and put him under the knife without any thought as to how socially he was able to cope In the real world with the changes.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
K.Snyder

Daniel Avner found dead

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1410467 wrote:

some were happy to take his money and put him under the knife without any thought as to how socially he was able to cope In the real world with the changes.It's the very sharp change in culture that has changed humanity's outlook on life, which fails to equate anything with the values essential in minimizing the anxieties that lead to these instances. Those values in today's western world are centered around money and the ways in which we may increase its perpetual existence.

It's so obvious through these unfortunate events yet they seem to fail in changing our culture which is what is the scary part. One that cares not for the future of humanity but with the preservation of our present impulsive desires that fail to separate us from the very animals he fell in love with.
Oscar Namechange

Daniel Avner found dead

K.Snyder;1410473 wrote: It's the very sharp change in culture that has changed humanity's outlook on life, which fails to equate anything with the values essential in minimizing the anxieties that lead to these instances. Those values in today's western world are centered around money and the ways in which we may increase its perpetual existence.

It's so obvious through these unfortunate events yet they seem to fail in changing our culture which is what is the scary part. One that cares not for the future of humanity but with the preservation of our present impulsive desires that fail to separate us from the very animals he fell in love with.

You're right and I also believe from the Insight Into his life that I saw, he had a desire to be different and to be noticed. Those needs needed to be addressed before they carved him up.... I hope the surgeon now hangs his head In shame because for all the money made from the surgery, It never gave him the happiness and peace In life that he wanted.

I really hope surgeons take note of this case and In future address the cause first and fore most.
K.Snyder

Daniel Avner found dead

Post by K.Snyder »

oscar;1410477 wrote: I hope the surgeon now hangs his head In shame because for all the money made from the surgery, It never gave him the happiness and peace In life that he wanted.

I really hope surgeons take note of this case and In future address the cause first and fore most.I think that the first step is understanding whether or not there is an objective sense of how one will determine which choices reflect what is a correct way to live as a human being given the circumstances of there existence. With this, only then can we come to an agreement on just what is objectionable. One no doubt will attempt to justify their actions which is, ironically enough, proof there is an objective moral reality, but also highlights the negative aspects of humanity when one finds themselves at odds with their choices and their need for purposeful meaning in their lives. When a large portion of society is at odds with their choices this indicates their choices are not very reflective of their knowledge essential in discovering what is ethical and what isn't. These indications, as I've mentioned, are obviously the result of the impulse that drives a society solely fixated on monetary gain. Oh, how great money is yeah? :(

I think in the end, and without religious connotation, that human beings do get it correct, it's just that the choices within such a social lag are the one's we have to cope with until there is a change.

Return to “Current Events”