Government to delay Badger Cull

Discuss the latest political news.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Badger cull to be delayed until next year at the earliest | Mail Online

I don't think It will go ahead at all.... mounting pressure from ' The People ' will see off this ridiculous notion.

I find It Ironic... The one and only thing Tony Blair truly did for the people was make Fox Hunting Illegal after massive demo's In this country.... you think Cameron would have learned from that but no, the moment he'd hung up his curtains In Downing Street, he was calling for the Fox Hunting laws to be over-turned. Yeah, over my dead body !!!

Now he has called for 70 to 95 % of Badgers to be shot to eliminate Bovine TB.

It's futile....the money and cost of this exercise needs to be given to our farmers In subsidies to fund Bovine Vaccinations not kill our wildlife.

For fear of sounding like my old mate The Grumps, what next Cameron ? Squirrels? Mice ? Hedgehogs ?

I thought my days of anti-hunt demo's were over but If this does go ahead, I shall be getting my jack boots out of the cupboard. :-5
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
abbey

Post by abbey »

Good news indeed and just shows what chinless wonders this government are, Christ, they do more u-turns than a learner driver!
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

abbey;1408837 wrote: Good news indeed and just shows what chinless wonders this government are, Christ, they do more u-turns than a learner driver! They are trying to please all of the people all of the time but culling what little wildlife we have Is bound to cause up-roar.

As I said, he should have learnt from the outcry at Fox hunting under Blair and realised that us Brits feel very strongly at what little wildlife we have being slaughtered just to save money on vaccinations.

Attached files
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon

Return to “Current Political Events”