Cement Arss

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

Cement Arss

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Fake Doctor Injected Cement Into Woman's Rear, Police Say | Fox News

Look I'm sorry but should the day ever come when I want cosmetic surgery and this came towards me, I'd be out the door quicker than a rat up a drainpipe.

Who the heck allows this to come within an Inch of their body? Sorry, but they got what they deserved.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Raven

Cement Arss

Post by Raven »

It's pure vanity and shallowness when people value appearance over substance. Takes a special kind of stupid I think. :D
~Quoth the Raven, Nevermore!~
Bryn Mawr

Cement Arss

Post by Bryn Mawr »

There are times when headlines leave me bemused but the BBC outdid themselves on this one :-

BBC - Newsbeat - Person arrested over 'cement in buttocks' injection

It was delivered to their Business page under the headline "Arrest Over Cement Buttock Op" - stunned I was, speechless!

It took me half an hour before I plucked up the courage to click on the link - and then I wished I hadn't.
Chloe_88

Cement Arss

Post by Chloe_88 »

:wah:
Oscar Namechange

Cement Arss

Swimming Is out of the question then ?
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Chloe_88

Cement Arss

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1376604 wrote: Swimming Is out of the question then ?

hahaha lol :wah:
CARLA

Cement Arss

Post by CARLA »

Saw this yesterday and thought OMG what the hell was she thinking. Swimming out, sitting pretty much out, not sure how she walks for any length of time. YIKES..!!
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

Oscar Namechange

Cement Arss

CARLA;1376608 wrote: Saw this yesterday and thought OMG what the hell was she thinking. Swimming out, sitting pretty much out, not sure how she walks for any length of time. YIKES..!! Yeah but at least she's got somewhere to balance her ashtray
CARLA

Cement Arss

Post by CARLA »

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl LOL good one Oscar. !!
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

theia

Cement Arss

Post by theia »

I feel sorry for the woman...what an awful outcome.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Oscar Namechange

Cement Arss

theia;1376614 wrote: I feel sorry for the woman...what an awful outcome. I know.... Think of all that excess baggage she'll have to pay for on her holidays.
Bryn Mawr

Cement Arss

Post by Bryn Mawr »

oscar;1376604 wrote: Swimming Is out of the question then ?

It's on a par with concrete overshoes in that respect.

Definitely with you on this one - a single look at the "surgeon" and I'd be out of there!
K.Snyder

Cement Arss

Post by K.Snyder »

I bet she's a real hard a**!...
K.Snyder

Cement Arss

Post by K.Snyder »

theia;1376614 wrote: I feel sorry for the woman...what an awful outcome.I feel sorry for her horrendous judgement to proceed with such a procedure in what I can only imagine would have been either some sort of industrial garage or a condemned house...

I can't see anyone walking in to such an environment and expecting "The victim's body was filled with a mixture that included cement, mineral oil and flat-tire sealant and the incisions were apparently sealed with superglue" would be anything less than what she could hope for
K.Snyder

Cement Arss

Post by K.Snyder »

More junk in her trunk I suppose is insensitive in this context, no?

Lady J

Cement Arss

Post by Lady J »

does no one have common sense?

:-3

Lady j
theia

Cement Arss

Post by theia »

Let this be a warning to anyone who makes an unwise decision and suffers pain and disfigurement as a consequence: don't ever post about it on FG.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
cars

Cement Arss

Post by cars »

The stupidity of some people never ceases to be amazing!
Cars :)
Oscar Namechange

Cement Arss

theia;1376644 wrote: Let this be a warning to anyone who makes an unwise decision and suffers pain and disfigurement as a consequence: don't ever post about it on FG.

There's a difference between suffering pain and disfigurement as a result of an accident and plain stupidity.

If she had gone to a registered cosmetic surgeon and researched them before-hand which is what anyone should do, then I'd have some sympathy but these women are stupid.

There Is now an Increasing amount of British women suffering Injury and disfigurement because just to save a grand, they are flying out to Bulgaria to have cut price face lifts. Then come back and then expect our health service to fix the damage for free.

They do no research on the clinic or the surgeon, fly to a country when the surgeon and staff can't speak English and they can't speak Bulgarian, have no Idea of what methods they use and then come home and expect sympathy when It goes wrong or they get Infected.

There Is nothing wrong with vanity but If they haven't got the brains they were born with, then sorry, but they deserve all they get.

Just being honest here.
Oscar Namechange

Cement Arss

Woman desperate to look like Jessica Rabbit gets world's biggest lips with £4,000 worth of silicone injections | Mail Online

That reminds me.... Now, where did I put that sink plunger?
Chloe_88

Cement Arss

Post by Chloe_88 »

oscar;1376742 wrote: Woman desperate to look like Jessica Rabbit gets world's biggest lips with £4,000 worth of silicone injections | Mail Online

That reminds me.... Now, where did I put that sink plunger?

looks like she had a really bad reaction to sea food or something!

A) i cant believe someone would want this

B) what sort of a doctor would preform this on somebody who's obviously sick in the head.
Bryn Mawr

Cement Arss

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Chloe_88;1376792 wrote: looks like she had a really bad reaction to sea food or something!

A) i cant believe someone would want this

B) what sort of a doctor would preform this on somebody who's obviously sick in the head.

A rich one?
Snooz

Cement Arss

Post by Snooz »

I noticed how she had to throw "bullied" into the mix. Yeah right, she was obviously a very homely child. I'm really getting sick of people using "bully" to describe their own feelings of inadequacy.
Chloe_88

Cement Arss

Post by Chloe_88 »

Bryn Mawr;1376807 wrote: A rich one?

Yep thats always the one :wah:

SnoozeAgain;1376810 wrote: I noticed how she had to throw "bullied" into the mix. Yeah right, she was obviously a very homely child. I'm really getting sick of people using "bully" to describe their own feelings of inadequacy.

Pfff, i got bullied at school for years! If it wasn't about me being the only english kid, it would be about my name, clothes, the way i looked or just because they thought they could. Even teachers joined in. I would never change anything about my body (not that i'm happy with everything, but i'm happy overall) I wouldn't let anyone hack away at my face, boobs or bum!

I solved bullying in a different way (i have a short fuse), one teacher tried it with me and a while later i heard she had to take 6 weeks leave for having a nervous breakdown because I had a go at her. Parts of it i cant even remember, but i only told her the truth :yh_angel
Snooz

Cement Arss

Post by Snooz »

Sounds like she was a few bees short of a hive anyway.

Return to “General Chit Chat”