WonderWendy told me a secret

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

...which I can't divulge.

Can you guess what it is?
theia

Post by theia »

This is purely a shot in the dark, but is WW going to Australia?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

It is confirmed! I'm psycho...I mean Psychic!! ---glad my secret is safe with Snooze! :)

Good guess Theia, but that isn't a secret...there are billboards with that information on it in Virginia...:driving:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

WonderWendy3;1375408 wrote: It is confirmed! I'm psycho...I mean Psychic!! ---glad my secret is safe with Snooze! :)

Good guess Theia, but that isn't a secret...there are billboards with that information on it in Virginia...:driving:

Okay that's funny ................I take it you're a little excited lol
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

fuzzywuzzy;1375469 wrote: Okay that's funny ................I take it you're a little excited lol Just a little!! (really a lot!!!!)
Peg

Post by Peg »

SnoozeAgain;1375377 wrote: ...which I can't divulge.

Can you guess what it is?

She's pregnant with triplets?
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

WonderWendy3;1375408 wrote: It is confirmed! I'm psycho...I mean Psychic!! ---glad my secret is safe with Snooze! :)

Good guess Theia, but that isn't a secret...there are billboards with that information on it in Virginia...:driving: If your Psychic Wendy, can you give me the name of the horse that will win The Hennessy Gold Cup? Or just an Initial will do. Thanks.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Good thing I was drinking copious amounts of wine when she told me the secret cuz I don't remember it now. :-2
WonderWendy3

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Peg;1375546 wrote: She's pregnant with triplets? good guess...but umm no

oscar;1375574 wrote: If your Psychic Wendy, can you give me the name of the horse that will win The Hennessy Gold Cup? Or just an Initial will do. Thanks. Let me channel that in....as soon as I figure out the winning numbers on the lottery!

SnoozeAgain;1375580 wrote: Good thing I was drinking copious amounts of wine when she told me the secret cuz I don't remember it now. :-2 I could tell you again....lol

Return to “General Chit Chat”