shall we have a cup of coffee together?

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
jallytony

Post by jallytony »

people in this forum are so interesting that i join you,but today i want say something else,no matter who are you or where you are from,you are in the beautiful world and we live under the same blue sky?

so shall we have a coffee to talk about something else?i wonder know whether Hawaii is a good place for honeymoon as it is known to everybody?and are there any friends come from Hawaii?i like the beautiful sea in the picture and i like beach very much.

then the music,i don't know whom do you like,but i like Westlife very much,their beautiful sound make me happy,anybody else like them?

last,hope:) you a happy day!
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

jallytony;1373650 wrote: people in this forum are so interesting that i join you,but today i want say something else,no matter who are you or where you are from,you are in the beautiful world and we live under the same blue sky?

so shall we have a coffee to talk about something else?i wonder know whether Hawaii is a good place for honeymoon as it is known to everybody?and are there any friends come from Hawaii?i like the beautiful sea in the picture and i like beach very much.

then the music,i don't know whom do you like,but i like Westlife very much,their beautiful sound make me happy,anybody else like them?

Welcome to the forum. Please dive In and post on some threads. No, I don't like Westlife I am afraid.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

So, you're an advertiser?
Lon

Post by Lon »

jallytony;1373650 wrote: people in this forum are so interesting that i join you,but today i want say something else,no matter who are you or where you are from,you are in the beautiful world and we live under the same blue sky?

I've been to Hawaii many times and have visited all the four main islands and yes I think it would be a great place for a honeymoon. Oh----can I have decaff please?
jallytony

Post by jallytony »

Kathy Ellen;1373684 wrote: So, you're an advertiser?

why do you think i am an advertiser?or you have seen many advertisers do post the same thread as me?i just want to have a free life,travelling to some places and listen to some nice music...because life is so hard for me and we should take it easy..
jallytony

Post by jallytony »

Lon;1373716 wrote: I've been to Hawaii many times and have visited all the four main islands and yes I think it would be a great place for a honeymoon. Oh----can I have decaff please?

sure,if i have enough time,i think i will travel all around the world,maybe i will go to Hawaii,and maybe we will meet there...nothing is impossible,isn't it?
jallytony

Post by jallytony »

oscar;1373676 wrote: Welcome to the forum. Please dive In and post on some threads. No, I don't like Westlife I am afraid.

thanks,if you don't like Westlife,it doesn't matter,everyone has his like and dislike

Return to “General Chit Chat”