Hello,

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
ShyChara

Hello,

Post by ShyChara »

I'm Charlotte and just joind your forum. I've looked around and it seems like an interesting forum for me. I'm a mom to 3 grown daughters, two of whom still live at home and my oldeast whos married and lives close by has 2 babies 4 and the baby will be 2in January. My third grandson who would have been 3 on July 20th, died on July 3rd. :-1
Bruv

Hello,

Post by Bruv »

Welcome, make yourself at home.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
fuzzywuzzy

Hello,

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Welcome enjoy the site.
theia

Hello,

Post by theia »

ShyChara;1372650 wrote: I'm Charlotte and just joind your forum. I've looked around and it seems like an interesting forum for me. I'm a mom to 3 grown daughters, two of whom still live at home and my oldeast whos married and lives close by has 2 babies 4 and the baby will be 2in January. My third grandson who would have been 3 on July 20th, died on July 3rd. :-1

Hello and welcome to Forum Garden, Charlotte :-6

I am so sorry to hear about your grandson...what a terrible time it must have been for you all.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
flopstock

Hello,

Post by flopstock »

Welcome aboard Charlotte! It's always great to see new faces here in the garden.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Betty Boop

Hello,

Post by Betty Boop »

Hello and Welcome to FG :-6

Return to “Introductions”