Hello Green Lover !!!!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
todderic

Hello Green Lover !!!!

Post by todderic »

Hi Guys,

This is Todd Eric. I am from USA. I am a new member here. Before registering I visited this forums pages. There has lots of information for me. And I think i will be given you some ideas from my knowledge.

I have my own gardening business. This is my first post here. Please add me in your contact list. Though post any links is out of rule here but the rules says I can post only one link here. So I want to share my company homepage with you. My company provides different types of gardening kit. Though I dont come here to advertise my business but I will share with you how to use them and what the profit will be by using them.

Thank you all.... :D
spot

Hello Green Lover !!!!

Post by spot »

Hello Todd Eric.

We're not especially a gardening forum. We do get some gardeners.

We like new businesses to post here and show their products. What we don't want are people who are paid to post adverts, we think people who are paid to post adverts are spammers. People showing their own company aren't spammers, they're interesting.

We think you're in Bangladesh, not the USA. We haven't had a poster from Bangladesh before, we'd like to keep you. If you have a company which sells gardening equipment we'd like to see that.

Welcome to ForumGarden.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Introductions”