Hi! New in this forum!

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
samdiaz85

Hi! New in this forum!

Post by samdiaz85 »

Hello all, i am Sam sorry about my english is not so good by i open an account in this forum because i love the topic and want to practice.

I work programming computers, i like the gardening, music, dance and the comfortable environments in order to achieve better focus in my work, among other things. My favorite sport is basketball.

Well hopefully make many friends in this forum. :)
Oscar Namechange

Hi! New in this forum!

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Hi Sam and welcome to the forum. Enjoy your time here.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Bryn Mawr

Hi! New in this forum!

Post by Bryn Mawr »

samdiaz85;1370338 wrote: Hello all, i am Sam sorry about my english is not so good by i open an account in this forum because i love the topic and want to practice.

I work programming computers, i like the gardening, music, dance and the comfortable environments in order to achieve better focus in my work, among other things. My favorite sport is basketball.

Well hopefully make many friends in this forum. :)

Hi, welcome to the Garden.

Where are you from if your first language is not English (¿Spanish?)?

My second language is COBOL although they don't let me write much these days - they keep me busy telling them how the system works and why there's a better way to update it :-)

Enjoy your stay :)
WonderWendy3

Hi! New in this forum!

Post by WonderWendy3 »

Hello and Welcome to the Garden!:-6
fuzzywuzzy

Hi! New in this forum!

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Welcome Sam ..enjoy

Return to “Introductions”