Hello to everyone

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
keithandrea06

Hello to everyone

Post by keithandrea06 »

Hi, I am Keith andrea, I am a pet lover. glad to meet you all
Oscar Namechange

Hello to everyone

Post by Oscar Namechange »

keithandrea06;1369710 wrote: Hi, I am Keith andrea, I am a pet lover. glad to meet you all

Hi Kieth and welcome to the forum
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

Hello to everyone

Post by spot »

keithandrea06;1369710 wrote: Hi, I am Keith andrea, I am a pet lover. glad to meet you allA/S/L?

oscar;1369712 wrote: Hi KiethKeith. Duh.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Peg

Hello to everyone

Post by Peg »

Welcome to FG from one pet lover to another.
spot

Hello to everyone

Post by spot »

Peg;1369784 wrote: Welcome to FG from one pet lover to another.

Pah. I bite upon your pet's lower anterior section.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Snooz

Hello to everyone

Post by Snooz »

spot;1369715 wrote: A/S/L?

Keith. Duh.

Wow, I haven't seen that since the glory days of MSN chatrooms; that must have been about 11 years ago, I think. It was like participating in a party line when everyone's talking at once... fun at the time but it'd probably drive me crazy now.

Hello Kieith, what kind of pets do you have?
maryamchaudhary

Hello to everyone

Post by maryamchaudhary »

you are very warm welcome here
keithandrea06

Hello to everyone

Post by keithandrea06 »

Thank you guys for the very warm welcome.

By the way, my pet is a bichon, Her name is Damiana, She's one of the pets I love the most because she's so sweet and energetic.
fuzzywuzzy

Hello to everyone

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

spot;1369785 wrote: Pah. I bite upon your pet's lower anterior section.

Ummm Spot is there something you're not telling us ?
Snooz

Hello to everyone

Post by Snooz »

keithandrea06;1369923 wrote: Thank you guys for the very warm welcome.

By the way, my pet is a bichon, Her name is Damiana, She's one of the pets I love the most because she's so sweet and energetic.

My co-worker has one of those, she loves it to pieces. They're adorable little dogs.
spot

Hello to everyone

Post by spot »

fuzzywuzzy;1369991 wrote: Ummm Spot is there something you're not telling us ?
Peg was sufficiently unspecific about the structure of her pet that that's the closest I could get to insulting the brute. If her pet hasn't a lower or an anterior then it's a very odd creature indeed.
Peg

Hello to everyone

Post by Peg »

I love both my dogs, both my cats, and all 5 cockatiels. Better Spot?

I'm not so crazy about the snake though. The turtle and the beta fish are okay pets though.
-kg-

Hello to everyone

Post by -kg- »

Welcome to the board, Keith!

Though I'm currently pet-less, I've had them before...primarily Dobermans, though my first was a Dane/Black Lab mix (mostly Dane, the poor huge thing!). That dog used to love riding on my motorcycle! :wah:

Return to “Introductions”