Words that end in DDY

spot

Words that end in DDY

Post by spot »

Odie;1363062 wrote: so it's in your threads only.......hmmmmmmmmWell, no, it's in any word game which bothers to post rules and includes that limitation.

people who post in word games are not post count whores as you call us, we just enjoy the games.

lots of us use to play them including mods and still do.....do you consider mods post count whores?

doubtful.I don't regard the general type of thread found in FG's word games forum to be healthy either for the site or for the players' mental well-being, but that's just my uninformed un-medical opinion based on what I've seen of obsessive computer games-player behaviour over the years.

The only reason my parody rules exist is to highlight the flaws in the common-or-garden rule-free threads. I started them after adjudicating, as moderator, over what seemed to me to be an entirely meaningless spat between Ducks and TM at a time when half "today's posts" consisted of word game threads.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Words that end in DDY

Post by Odie »

spot;1363063 wrote: Well, no, it's in any word game which bothers to post rules and includes that limitation.

I don't regard the general type of thread found in FG's word games forum to be healthy either for the site or for the players' mental well-being, but that's just my uninformed un-medical opinion based on what I've seen of obsessive computer games-player behaviour over the years.

The only reason my parody rules exist is to highlight the flaws in the common-or-garden rule-free threads. I started them after adjudicating, as moderator, over what seemed to me to be an entirely meaningless spat between Ducks and TM at a time when half "today's posts" consisted of word game threads.

It's not a case of being 'healthy,' most hate them anyway as they say they cannot find 'today's post' without searching is the real problem, but if one knows forums, its quite easy to find them. Word games are in all forums, one's just have to get used to it, the same as some have to get used to bickering, debating which at times gets way out of control.
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Word Games”