Some Things I've Recently Realized I Was Wrong About

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Some things I have recently realized I was wrong about. Among other things but this needs to be said.

1. I no longer believe in the use of Astrology or Numerology. Both are things that are real and do work, but the real question is whether we Humans were ever supposed to have knowledge of such things, and I believe that the answer is no. It is written in scripture that Satan/Lucifer the fallen Angel and the other 1/3 that followed Him out of Heaven had each played a part in teaching Human Beings Astrology, Numerology, Sorcery, and a whole host of other things. So I have decided to destroy and get rid of every single Astrology book I own (and I have some of the best ever written).

2. I was wrong about John the Baptist. I said He was a pretty good Prophet, but not a Master Prophet. I was wrong. He was a Master Prophet. There is no doubt in my mind and it was blasphemy for me to say otherwise.

3. Moses was not a jackass. Plain and simple. I should have never said that. Moses was a good man, perhaps the wars and the murders/battles were a bit much, but He was a good man, and He taught us many things about God. And Michael won the battle over His body with Lucifer because He belonged in Heaven and not Hell. And it was because He was a great man, regardless of His faults.

Alright, so....at the moment....I think I have cleared up the things that have been bugging me the most. I'll come back and right any more wrongs if I can think of any more.

Also, about the one thing I was working on with the Gnostic Scriptures, unfortunately I don't have the time needed for finishing that either. I used to have so much time on here to do so many things, but I just can't do that anymore. So if anyone else wants to pick up the gauntlet on that thread be my guest.

Be safe, and may God Bless.
Link removed by moderator
flopstock

Post by flopstock »

I have to admit that I was wondering if you had been called away on the 21st.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

flopstock;1360355 wrote: I have to admit that I was wondering if you had been called away on the 21st.

lol. My time frame for the leading up the the beginning of the Age of Peace has always been from 2006-2012 on here. It's in my thread in the Warfare and Military section. I don't claim that everything is going to happen in a single day. I believe it has been happening, as we have been witnessing, slowly, and building up more and more, as we get closer to December 21st, 2012. I also don't tie this into the end of the World from the Bible. When the actual World comes to an end. Only God knows that day and not man. And as far as what this 6 year period time frame means to me (it's actually 7 years or so starting from Hurricane Katrina) is the end of an old Age and the beginning of a new One. Mix that in with the natural disasters that are coming as well as the ones that have already passed, and you have the right recipe. Good day to all.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

TruthBringer;1360357 wrote: lol. My time frame for the leading up the the beginning of the Age of Peace has always been from 2006-2012 on here. It's in my thread in the Warfare and Military section. I don't claim that everything is going to happen in a single day. I believe it has been happening, as we have been witnessing, slowly, and building up more and more, as we get closer to December 21st, 2012. I also don't tie this into the end of the World from the Bible. When the actual World comes to an end. Only God knows that day and not man. And as far as what this 6 year period time frame means to me (it's actually 7 years or so starting from Hurricane Katrina) is the end of an old Age and the beginning of a new One. Mix that in with the natural disasters that are coming as well as the ones that have already passed, and you have the right recipe. Good day to all.

By the way, I am in no way shape or form ever nor have I ever claimed to be using any type of prophecy coming from myself or to be a prophet myself. Prophecy from others yes but not myself. My own estimates have been more of an intuition thing that I tie directly into Jesus the Christ and my Father in Heaven. I give no one else the credit for these feelings. And I'm not faking it when I say that like that one guy the radio Christian or whoever he is who keeps scaring people over and over just for the sake of making a dollar or whatever it is. He will pay the price for that eventually if that is what he is truly doing.

I've just been trying to warn people for the past 5 years or so to get your Souls together and your minds and hearts together and get prepared for what's coming very soon. Nothing wrong with that other than the wrong things I did above.
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

TruthBringer;1360359 wrote:

I've just been trying to warn people for the past 5 years or so to get your Souls together ...

I had noticed you do prattle on about our souls to a great extent.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

With due respect extended I think being wrong just what you need from time to time.
I AM AWESOME MAN
spot

Post by spot »

Belief is a corrosive and life-destroying illusion, you'd be better off discarding it. You have no evidence for a superior independent external conscious power interacting with the world and yet you insist on clinging to it like a security blanket. Throw it out, it's delusional. Once that's gone, so is all the crud about the Bible being the inspired word of this invented thing you just finally rejected and you can at last treat the book with the considered respect it deserves instead of continually perverting it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Alright so yesterday I wrestled all day with the thought of tossing out all of my Astrology books. And yet every single time I tried to do it, something inside me told me no matter what perception of Astrology I have at the moment, I could never destroy such a wealth of information and culture. I thought about the Chinese people with their Astrology and then I remembered that when I was a kid I used to really enjoy looking at my animal sign (the boar) on the place mat on the table. Then I thought about everything I have learned about myself through the help of Astrology, what I learned about how I am, who I am, what I am like, and what kind of traits and influences I have in my personality. And the more and more I thought about it, I couldn't deny that Astrology has helped me in so many ways. It has helped me understand my Wife on a major level. Without Astrology I know that some of my less favorable personality traits would have probably ruined my marriage and relationship long ago. And by studying my Wife's astrology sign (Sagittarius), and learning about her personality and the way she is (I am a Cancer and am a homebody and she is a Sag and likes to go out as much as possible), I came to realize that the only reason I don't argue with her when she goes out with her friends ALL THE TIME lol, is because I understand that it's just a part of who she is. And Astrology helped me understand that. So then I set myself on a mission, to prove to myself that Astrology can be used for good and that it is helpful for Humanity. So I came across this amazing website which gives references to Astrology in the Bible and how it may have even been used back then, and then I decided to keep my books after all, because one day, when we Humans get to the point where we actually want to understand all of each other on a deeper level than just surface issues, I think that Astrology will have it's place in the World. Anyways, here's some information from that awesome site:

"There shall be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars." - Jesus Christ, Luke 21:25

The Bible is filled with references to astrology. This is because astrology was widely accepted as truth in Biblical times. Christians who believe that astrology is Satanic would be surprised to learn that the Bible is filled with astrology and even Jesus himself made numerous references to astrology.

People believed in the study of the stars in Biblical times. Everyone knew the influence of the sun on the Earth, and the sun was a star. It certainly made a pattern, so far as life on Earth was concerned - it shaped everything, or at least nourished everything - and the shape had to be such as to allow the sun to give life to it.

One of the great astrological stories in the Bible is the story of the star of Bethlehem. It is written that the star was a sign from God signaling the birth of the Messiah into the world. The three Magi, Persian astrologer-kings, determined the time of this birth by the position of this star. In 1600, Johannes Kepler hypothesized that this star was actually a conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn. Confirmed by modern astrology, this symbolism ties in with the prophecies of that era concerning a Messiah amongst the Jews. The conjunctions occurred at the end of Pisces, ruled by Jupiter. Jupiter is the planet of kings. Saturn is the planet that rules the Jews, thereby giving the king of the Jews. This was a very infrequent triple conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn and it occurred in the year 7 B.C.

The following are some of the most interesting Biblical references to astrology.

"I know a person in Christ who fourteen years ago was caught up to the THIRD HEAVEN. Whether it was in the body or out of the body I do not know - God knows. And I know that this person - whether in the body or apart from the body I do not know, but God knows - was caught up to paradise. He heard inexpressible things, things that humans are not permitted to tell." (2 Cor. 12:1-4)

The phrase, "I know a person," is a euphemism people used in those days to refer to themselves in a humble manner. Paul explained that he was taken to the "third heaven." The phrase, "third heaven," is a reference to the multi-level realms of the afterlife. This is an astrological/religious concept believed by Jews, Christians, Gnostic Christians, Platonists, and other people in those days. A correlation with Paul's third heaven can be found in the Gnostic book entitled "The Apocalypse of Paul."

The Apocalypse of Paul also describes Paul's afterlife visit to the third heaven. It also describes how Paul travels through a hierarchy of heavenly realms all the way to the "tenth heaven."

According to Flavius Josephus, the famed Jewish historian, the Jewish temple at Jerusalem had the twelve signs of the zodiac inlaid in its floor. Josephus also stated that the twelve loaves of showbread in the temple was a reference to the zodiac. In modern times, Israel issued stamps with the zodiac signs identified with the twelve tribes of Israel and the astrological symbolism of the temple.

The Bible states that God made the heavenly bodies to show us "signs" of his intentions. These signs can be read by anyone who knows how to interpret them. Astrology is about interpreting these signs in the motions of the sun, moon, planets, and stars.

"And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as SIGNS to mark seasons and days and years, and let them be lights in the expanse of the sky to give light on the Earth." And it was so." (Gen. 1:14-15)

"And there shall be SIGNS in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the Earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the Earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory." (Luke 21:25-27)

In the verse above, Christ uses astrology to reveal the "signs" in the sky of his coming.

The Bible states that the first communication from God came from the stars. David writes in his Psalm:

"The HEAVENS declare the glory of God, and the firmament shows his handiwork. Day after day utters his speech and night after night shows his knowledge. There is no tongue or language where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the Earth and their words to the ends of the world. In them (the heavens) he has set a tabernacle for the sun." (Psalm 19:1-4)

"Can you bring forth the Mazzaroth (the zodiac) in their seasons or lead out the Bear with its cubs? (an astrological constellation)" (Job 38:32)

This Bible verse shows God using astrology to answer Job.

The Bible also describes an astrological sign called the "Morning Star" which is a reference to the planet Venus. The Morning Star, also known as the "light bringer", is also an astrological symbol that functions as a sign for the onset of dawn. It appears as a brilliant "star" at night just before the sun rises and brings light each morning to Earth. The greatest function of this "light bringer" is as a symbolic reference to the Messiah who brings the light of God to the people. The Bible also uses the term "Morning Star" as a reference to all sons of God including Lucifer, the "light bearer".

"I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright MORNING STAR." (Rev. 22:16)

"And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the MORNING STAR rises in your hearts." (2 Peter 1:19)

"Just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give him the MORNING STAR." (Rev. 2:27-29)

"How you have fallen from heaven, O MORNING STAR, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the Earth, you who once laid low the nations! You said in your heart, "I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit enthroned on the mount of assembly, on the utmost heights of the sacred mountain. I will ascend above the tops of the clouds; I will make myself like the Most High." (Isaiah 14:12-14)

"After this, Job opened his mouth and cursed the day of his birth. He said: "May the day of my birth perish ... May its MORNING STARS become dark; may it wait for daylight in vain and not see the first rays of dawn, for it did not shut the doors of the womb on me to hide trouble from my eyes." (Job 3:1-10)

"Where were you when I laid the Earth's foundation? ... On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone - while the MORNING STARS sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?" (Job 38:4-7)

In one of the prophetic dreams of Joseph, he saw eleven stars bowing down to his star. The interpretation of this dream was obvious and that was that Joseph's brothers will bow down to him.

"Then he (Joseph) had another dream, and he told it to his brothers. "Listen," he said, "I had another dream, and this time the sun and moon and eleven stars were bowing down to me." When he told his father as well as his brothers, his father rebuked him and said, "What is this dream you had? Will your mother and I and your brothers actually come and bow down to the ground before you?" (Gen. 37:9-11)

Of course, we all know the rest of the story that they indeed had to bow down to Joseph when Pharaoh made him a prince because of his ability to interpret dreams.

Here is an excellent Bible passage that describes the astrological influences on humanity:

"There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven: a time to be born and a time to die, a time to plant and a time to uproot, a time to kill and a time to heal, a time to tear down and a time to build, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them, a time to embrace and a time to refrain, a time to search and a time to give up, a time to keep and a time to throw away, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak, a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace." (Eccl. 3:1-8)

Astrology refers to every 2160 years as a new "AGE" which is a different sign of the zodiac that comes into position to influence the Earth. The Bible describes events that will occur according to the signs of the astrological "ages".

And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the AGE. (Matt. 28:20)

Anyone who speaks against the Holy Spirit will not be forgiven, either in this AGE or in the AGE to come. (Matt. 12:32)

The harvest is the end of the AGE, and the harvesters are angels. As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the AGE. (Matt. 13:39-40)

What will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the AGE? (Matt. 24:3)

No one who has left home or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God will fail to receive many times as much in this AGE and, in the AGE to come, eternal life. (Luke 18:29-30)

We do, however, speak a message of wisdom among the mature, but not the wisdom of this AGE or of the rulers of this AGE ... None of the rulers of this AGE understood it. (1 Cor. 3:6-8)

These things happened to them as examples and were written down as warnings for us, on whom the fulfillment of the AGES has come. (1 Cor. 10:11)

"[Christ was raised] far above all rule and authority, power and dominion, and every title that can be given, not only in the present AGE but also in the one to come. (Eph. 1:21)

... who have tasted the goodness of the word of God and the powers of the coming AGE. (Heb. 6:5)

Then Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But now he has appeared once for all at the AGE of the ages. (Heb. 9:26)

Just and true are your ways, King of the AGES. (Rev. 15:3)

All these Bible verses are referring to the end of the AGE of Pisces (the fish, the Church age) and the beginning of the AGE of Aquarius (the water-bearer, Christ).

Here's the website for people who want to look into it further: Astrology in the Bible

Return to “General Chit Chat”