Re-Sizing of Signatures

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
Betty Boop

Re-Sizing of Signatures

Post by Betty Boop »

helefra;470996 wrote: Can someone please help me to try and re-size my signature pic.

It's gone!! Where's it gone and....... Why has it gone?
DesignerGal

Re-Sizing of Signatures

Post by DesignerGal »

Hamster;470999 wrote: Why do you want to resize it Helefra?

Because its freaking huge! It takes up my entire computer screen when I read her posts! Thank goodness she decided to resize it!:D

HBIC
CARLA

Re-Sizing of Signatures

Post by CARLA »

Helfa if you send it to me I can resize it and send it back. In it present for it is outside the margins of the normal post size. It will still be the same exact picture it will just fit in the borders.

PM me and I will give you my email address. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

WonderWendy3

Re-Sizing of Signatures

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I was wondering how people get more than one signature picture on their posts??? Do you have to have a special account for that?
weber

Re-Sizing of Signatures

Post by weber »

helefra;471786 wrote: Thanks for the help Carla but I've found a sizeable pic (as you have probably seen) that is not too big. I will however keep you in mind for future reference though. :-6Awesome:-6
miriam:yh_flower

Making the simple complicated is commonplace; making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity.

.................Charles Mingus

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/enter.cfm?

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”