Facebook Friends

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Bez

Facebook Friends

Post by Bez »

Hi everybody

I visit facebook daily to keep in touch with friends and family. If anyone here would like to be a friend / contact with me on facebook then please send me a message.

I know that many people have 'reservations' with facebook due to security/privacy issues but these can be overcome by setting peramators on your facebook profile.

Hope to hear from you xxx:-6
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Peg

Facebook Friends

Post by Peg »

I thought about making a second account for my FG friends but decided against it because then I'd have double the applications and games. LOL

Facebook has made it easier to communicate to the whole family at once instead of individually. My niece's BIL passed away and she could pass on the arrangements to us all at once saving herself a lot of unneccessary grief.
Bez

Facebook Friends

Post by Bez »

:yh_flower I have family in the US and scattered around the UK. It's good to see what everyone is up to even if we have no direct regular contact. I also have 'old ' work friends that can be contacted as and when
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
shelbell

Facebook Friends

Post by shelbell »

Hi Bez, I'm not sure how to find you fb to friend request you...
Odie

Facebook Friends

Post by Odie »

Bez;1334735 wrote: Hi everybody

I visit facebook daily to keep in touch with friends and family. If anyone here would like to be a friend / contact with me on facebook then please send me a message.

I know that many people have 'reservations' with facebook due to security/privacy issues but these can be overcome by setting peramators on your facebook profile.

I'd love to become friends with you on fb, but I need your complete name, you can pm me here or email me.

xo
Life is just to short for drama.
beowulf

Facebook Friends

Post by beowulf »

Peg;1334736 wrote: I thought about making a second account f.

lol...at last count i had 7 FB accounts :wah::wah::wah:....i visit them all regulary, some daily and need to make another in the next few days
The dogs philosophy on life. If you cant eat it, hump it or fight it,........ Pee on it and walk away!!

(/)

(-_-)

(")(")

Oscar Namechange

Facebook Friends

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Bez;1334735 wrote: Hi everybody

Bez I will send you my E Mail address so you can find me on Facebook. It will be good to have some-one In the Brighton area who can keep me up-dated on my 'Seagulls' and save me googling the Evening Argus every time they play :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Facebook Friends

Post by Odie »

shelbell;1334772 wrote: Hi Bez, I'm not sure how to find you fb to friend request you...

we do now:yh_rotfl

yeahhhhhhhhhh Bez!
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “General Chit Chat”