help please

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
Lavender

help please

Post by Lavender »

I keep recieving emails everytime i get a reply to my post,how do i stop that from happening?also i was trying to do my own avatar but there is no option only the forums avatar's are showing.Maybe i am being thick :wah:

Thanks ;)
Insanity is often the logic of an accurate mind overtasked
spot

help please

Post by spot »

In "My Settings / Your Control Panel / Settings & Options / Edit Options / Messaging & Notification / Default Thread Subscription Mode" you'll find the email subscription choice, turn it off there.

Personal avatars are a snob-feature for those who pay to keep the board running.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
M.A.S

help please

Post by M.A.S »

spot;1291969 wrote: In "My Settings / Your Control Panel / Settings & Options / Edit Options / Messaging & Notification / Default Thread Subscription Mode" you'll find the email subscription choice, turn it off there.

Personal avatars are a snob-feature for those who pay to keep the board running.

thanks, it helped me a lot ;)
I miss you Odie

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”