D'ya know that dream where the walls are closing in on you?

General humor & jokes. Share funny photos and jokes. Must be "R" rated or below.
Odie

Post by Odie »

ha ha!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
kitkat263

Post by kitkat263 »

I honestly do not find that funny.

You probably have anxiety? Or fears of being alone with many people?

I have had that dream atleast twice a year.

It frightens me deeply.

I also have dreams of falling off the rails of stairs? I think its like someone either pushes me off or I jump off? Im not sure. :thinking: Hope I helped?
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

kitkat263;1301139 wrote: I honestly do not find that funny.

You probably have anxiety? Or fears of being alone with many people?

I have had that dream atleast twice a year.

It frightens me deeply.

I also have dreams of falling off the rails of stairs? I think its like someone either pushes me off or I jump off? Im not sure. :thinking: Hope I helped?
Sorry to hear that.

When I was a small child, there was a fierce storm one night. I was about 6 years old. It was In the days when we had the old fashioned Dustbins with the metal lids. My mother had put me Into bed but minutes later I decided I wanted to go to the tiolet. I got out of bed and just as I walked out the bedroom door, the wind picked up next doors Dustbin lid and It crashed through my bedroom window. My bed was under the window and no doubt I'd have been killed If I was In It. I was still cut by flying glass even where I was just outside the door. On hearing the crash, my father shot up from his chair In the lounge and raced down the hall but he tripped on a table and broke his leg. My eldest brother also ran down the hall, tripped over my father and smashed his head on the telephone table. The ambulance took all three of us off together. Anyway, I have never forgotton that and even now have to sleep with my back to a wall.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

I've always had the feeling I would die a violent death.

Return to “Just For The Fun Of It”