Goody Bags for Blood Drives

Discuss Arts and Crafts! Painting, sculpture, pottery, craft kits, plans, and ideas! Talk about projects that children can do as well.
DesignerGal

Post by DesignerGal »

Im hosting a blood drive at my job and our vendors, friends, and all co workers willl be there. I thought about giving goody bags to those that show up. Any ideas on what to put in them? Im on a T-I-G-H-T budget. Help!:confused:

HBIC
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

On Ebay you can buy pens that look like fake syringes with blood in them. I think you can bulk buy them so they shouldn't be too expensive, just very apt! Lol!

Also, as Halloween is getting closer, why not something to do with vampires?

Or a clove of garlic to keep them away? hehe. If you have time you could even thread a garlic clove onto a thong string to wear as a necklace.

You're supposed to have juice and a biscuit after giving blood, so why not buy some fancy biscuits and wrap them up nicely in two's, so each person gets two fancy biccies and a carton of juice. Or even a mini choccie bar.

Also, why noy look on Ebays 'Weird Stuff' section. You can bulk buy lots of items e.g., those tiny lights whose beam is so bright you can apparently see them a mile away. Or 'bullet hole' stickers which you can stick on you car or your fridge to make them look as though bullets have peppered them.

Hope this helps. Good luck with the blood drive - it's a very worthy cause!

Well done you! :-6
minks

Post by minks »

Rapunzel wrote: On Ebay you can buy pens that look like fake syringes with blood in them. I think you can bulk buy them so they shouldn't be too expensive, just very apt! Lol!

Also, as Halloween is getting closer, why not something to do with vampires?

Or a clove of garlic to keep them away? hehe. If you have time you could even thread a garlic clove onto a thong string to wear as a necklace.

You're supposed to have juice and a biscuit after giving blood, so why not buy some fancy biscuits and wrap them up nicely in two's, so each person gets two fancy biccies and a carton of juice. Or even a mini choccie bar.

Also, why noy look on Ebays 'Weird Stuff' section. You can bulk buy lots of items e.g., those tiny lights whose beam is so bright you can apparently see them a mile away. Or 'bullet hole' stickers which you can stick on you car or your fridge to make them look as though bullets have peppered them.

Hope this helps. Good luck with the blood drive - it's a very worthy cause!

Well done you! :-6

Also try www.orientaltradingcompany.com I think that is their site, they do bulk goodies too maybe not as good of a theme as Rapunzul stated hehehehe
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
actionfigurestepho

Post by actionfigurestepho »

I love the idea of giving bullet stickers for blood drive donors. It struck me as extremely funny. Just to remind you that you'll never know when YOU might need a transfusion!
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

I have regularly donated blood .

A container of juice and some cookies are appreciated after the experience.
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
actionfigurestepho

Post by actionfigurestepho »

Do you give out those stickers that say "I'm a hero, I gave blood"??

Return to “Arts Crafts”