Becoming a Supporting Member

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
cigar898

Post by cigar898 »

I notice that you use PayPal which is owned by Ebay. Sorry but I really don't trust either of them. Is there another way to donat and support the FG?
Those who made the ultimate sacrifice thought YOU were worth dying for. Remember THEM

I'm Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Christian, and a proud Veteran. Therefore, my government has labeled me a "right-wing extremist", a militia member, and a possible domestic terrorist
Barman

Post by Barman »

Send me a load of cash in a jiffy envelope and i will sort it for you.:wah:
Peg

Post by Peg »

cigar898;1230198 wrote: I notice that you use PayPal which is owned by Ebay. Sorry but I really don't trust either of them. Is there another way to donat and support the FG?

Use the "contact us" at the bottom of the page.
almostfamous

Post by almostfamous »

cigar898;1230198 wrote: I notice that you use PayPal which is owned by Ebay. Sorry but I really don't trust either of them. Is there another way to donat and support the FG?

Ed (Bryn Mawr) can help ya :)

The contact us link at the bottom will route you to Tombstone and he can help too.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Barman;1230202 wrote: Send me a load of cash in a jiffy envelope and i will sort it for you.:wah:

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Hi Cigar,

I've used paypal here in FG since March of 2006 and have never had a problem with this company. I use my Visa or AmExp. to pay for my membership.

A few years ago, spammers were sending emails to customers of Paypal asking us to contact them as there was a problem.

Paypal emailed its customers to let them know that there were scammers about and not to give them any info.

The issues were solved and I've never had a problem.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Somebody got a list of Paypal customers and email addresses?? :eek:
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Accountable;1230266 wrote: Somebody got a list of Paypal customers and email addresses?? :eek:

Yes, this happened about 2 yrs. ago....Paypal was hacked into and it was all over the internet.
cigar898

Post by cigar898 »

Great! That just fills me with confidence.......:thinking:
Those who made the ultimate sacrifice thought YOU were worth dying for. Remember THEM

I'm Pro-Life, Pro-Gun, Christian, and a proud Veteran. Therefore, my government has labeled me a "right-wing extremist", a militia member, and a possible domestic terrorist
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Well, they hack into almost everything now, don't they....your credit cards, your computers, your personal info.....nothing seems to be safe now a days....

I have a personal phone number and someone from my past located me through a peoplefinder.....and told me that everything about me and everyone else they tried to contact... was on the net....address, place of work, mortgage payments...yada...yada.....

Very scary indeed....
Odie

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1230282 wrote: Well, they hack into almost everything now, don't they....your credit cards, your computers, your personal info.....nothing seems to be safe now a days....

I have a personal phone number and someone from my past located me through a peoplefinder.....and told me that everything about me and everyone else they tried to contact... was on the net....address, place of work, mortgage payments...yada...yada.....

Very scary indeed....

I have a private phone number also.....had no idea people could find you on peoplefinder.:-5
Life is just to short for drama.

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”