what do you think of this??

luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

Another Elmendorf Beast?

04-Sep-2009

Or maybe it's a chupacabra -

Famed Mexican UFO researcher and TV personality Jaime Maussan has released information about an apparent alien body that is under study in Mexico. Mr. Maussan tells Unknowncountry.com that the body is definitely real, but so far none of the DNA testing has revealed any known DNA. Anatomically, the creature displays a combination of structures similar to humans, such as joints, and others that suggest a reptilian origin. COMING UP IN A FEW WEEKS FOR SUBSCRIBERS: An EXCLUSIVE interview with Jaime Maussan! The body was found in Metepec, Mexico in 2007 by a farmer, Marao Lopez. He drowned the creature, a process that took him over an hour because it could live for extended periods under water. Subsequently, Lopez was found burned to death in a car parked on a roadside near his home. So far, DNA testing on the remains has been inconclusive. Four tests turned up no known DNA, and a fifth test is inconclusive. More testing is planned. This is suspiciously similar to the reports from a coroner about human mutilations that Whitley heard many years ago.

:confused::p
:driving:lookout smart guy talkin:guitarist:yh_devil:yh_ghost:
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

luciferjohn;1238089 wrote: Another Elmendorf Beast?

04-Sep-2009

Famed Mexican UFO researcher and TV personality Jaime Maussan has released information about an apparent alien body that is under study in Mexico. Mr. Maussan tells Unknowncountry.com that the body is definitely real, but so far none of the DNA testing has revealed any known DNA. Anatomically, the creature displays a combination of structures similar to humans, such as joints, and others that suggest a reptilian origin. COMING UP IN A FEW WEEKS FOR SUBSCRIBERS: An EXCLUSIVE interview with Jaime Maussan! The body was found in Metepec, Mexico in 2007 by a farmer, Marao Lopez. He drowned the creature, a process that took him over an hour because it could live for extended periods under water. Subsequently, Lopez was found burned to death in a car parked on a roadside near his home. So far, DNA testing on the remains has been inconclusive. Four tests turned up no known DNA, and a fifth test is inconclusive. More testing is planned. This is suspiciously similar to the reports from a coroner about human mutilations that Whitley heard many years ago.

Been reading the supermarket tabloids again, eh?:wah:

She has a serious credibility problem.
luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

hoppy;1238113 wrote: Been reading the supermarket tabloids again, eh?:wah:

She has a serious credibility problem.

no i listen to coast to coast am:p:D
Odie

Post by Odie »

luciferjohn;1238089 wrote: Another Elmendorf Beast?

04-Sep-2009

reptilian origin.......I love it........:guitarist:guitarist:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Life is just to short for drama.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

I can remember many in the barrio believing in the chupacabras-when someone saw them no one went out at night.
luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

chonsigirl;1238274 wrote: I can remember many in the barrio believing in the chupacabras-when someone saw them no one went out at night.

yeah in the southern states and mexico it is still that way in alot of places,now days most people think the chupacabra is some sort of dingo type dog, but it doesnt fit the original descriptions of the creature.
Odie

Post by Odie »

luciferjohn;1238290 wrote: yeah in the southern states and mexico it is still that way in alot of places,now days most people think the chupacabra is some sort of dingo type dog, but it doesnt fit the original descriptions of the creature.

and tales of area 51!

was their aliens or not?
Life is just to short for drama.
Barman

Post by Barman »

Anyone seen Jimbo lately.:wah:
luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

Odie;1238308 wrote: and tales of area 51!

was their aliens or not?

well if i could have posted the pic with the article it looked like an alien big head and eyes the whole nine yards it was cool, i believe in aliens,and area 51 exists it the groom lake military base in nevada,everyone knows that:p:D
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

luciferjohn;1238239 wrote: no i listen to coast to coast am:p:D

Oh, thank goodness...I thought that I was the only one who listens to Coasttocoastam.com

Lucifer, I've been listening for 24 years to Art Bell and now George and Ian.

I love George and Ian, but I really miss Art. I loved his shows that were just for certain members to call in.....Like you had to be a werewolf to call:yh_rotfl

Those were great shows;)
luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

Kathy Ellen;1238319 wrote: Oh, thank goodness...I thought that I was the only one who listens to Coasttocoastam.com

I love George and Ian, but I really miss Art. I loved his shows that were just for certain members to call in.....Like you had to be a werewolf to call:yh_rotfl

Those were great shows;)

he still fills in on a while,but george is my favorite host,ufo phil is my favorite caller,i love all the guests,art is amy second favorite host.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Barman;1238312 wrote: Anyone seen Jimbo lately.:wah:
Nope :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

Kathy Ellen;1238319 wrote: Oh, thank goodness...I thought that I was the only one who listens to Coasttocoastam.com

Those were great shows;)

he still fills in on a while,but george is my favorite host,ufo phil is my favorite caller,i love all the guests,art is amy second favorite host.ive only been listening for 5 years, but i will listen now as long as their on.:D
Kathy Ellen

Post by Kathy Ellen »

luciferjohn;1238351 wrote: he still fills in on a while,but george is my favorite host,ufo phil is my favorite caller,i love all the guests,art is amy second favorite host.ive only been listening for 5 years, but i will listen now as long as their on.:D

Oh then you didn't know Art when he was in his prime. IMO, there was no one as talented as Art. He has so much passion but has lost it since his son and wife died. He's not the same now. He really does not like doing the show anymore.

George is an extremely intelligent and wonderful man.
luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

Kathy Ellen;1238362 wrote: Oh then you didn't know Art when he was in his prime. IMO, there was no one as talented as Art. He has so much passion but has lost it since his son and wife died. He's not the same now. He really does not like doing the show anymore.

George is an extremely intelligent and wonderful man.

i kind sensed that art had a terrible experiance in his life, i think he remarried though, his second wife and daughter are both adorable, i hope he can fully heal one day. i think the whole crew is rather intellegent, i even like george knap, the show is just so thought provoking you cant help but listen.i started listening on the road:driving:being a truck driver you need something to do from 9pm to 4 am(where im at)you just cant beat the show.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

luciferjohn;1238290 wrote: yeah in the southern states and mexico it is still that way in alot of places,now days most people think the chupacabra is some sort of dingo type dog, but it doesnt fit the original descriptions of the creature.

Oh, it is more of a werewolf type critter. It can be quite large.

I can remember my daughters going downstairs to play with their friends, but they couldn't go outside because of the sense of danger. Even though we were all there close together in apartments.

I should have paid more attention to it, it would have made a great anthropological study.
luciferjohn

Post by luciferjohn »

chonsigirl;1238381 wrote: Oh, it is more of a werewolf type critter. It can be quite large.

I can remember my daughters going downstairs to play with their friends, but they couldn't go outside because of the sense of danger. Even though we were all there close together in apartments.

I should have paid more attention to it, it would have made a great anthropological study.

yeah i think there should be scientic reserch done,BUT the only research we're getting is backyard research, and everyone is denying it untill science does there own, and they wont do it, they feel theres nothing left to discover.

Return to “Philosophy”