We must destroy the islamic terrorists!!!

Discuss the latest political news.
joona

Post by joona »

(First of all - just so there's no misunderstanding - I have absolutely no problem with moderate muslims)

We must stand together and fight the evil terrorists wherever we find them! For several years the western countries have been threatened by evil islamic terrorists. They want us to pull the troops out of Iraq because they want to reinstate the Sharia law in Iraq (thats why they want all of the coalition troops out), and build up their army again so that they can attack The West and Asia because The West (EU and USA) and Asia (Russia, China and Japan) are non-muslims, and they want to kill us all! We must eliminate this threat! We must send down MORE troops instead of pulling them out! We must not close Quantanamo or pull out from Iraq!

Do never negotiate with terrorists! Torture and kill them instead. But the western countries are little stupid hippie-commie-countries that think that it is sooooo sad for those poooooor litle sweet and cute muslims, oh they haven't done anything, no, we must give them what they want, because thats best for them because now we have had freedom of speech and other things for so many years so now it's time to give those sweet litle cute muslims what they want: A tyrannical islamic state.

Yeah! Thats right! The westerners completely ignore the EVIL MUSLIMS! As you all have seen ALL THE TERRORIST ATTACKS HAVE BEEN MADE BY MUSLIMS!

We must never negotiate with them! We must never give them what they want! We must reinstate the death penalty and torture and give all the criminal islamic fundamentalists what they deserve: Torture and death!

We could use moderate muslims to locate the fundamentalists, so that our police could arrest them. But because of all our leftwinged liberals, we may not torture these bastards! We don't even have death penalty!

Therefore hippie-commies are just as much a threat to the world peace as the evil islamic fundamentalistic terrorists. Islamic fundamentalists deserve to end their lives in concentration camps! So must hippie-commies! We must euthanise these people as enemies of world peace! :mad: :mad: :mad:

In the war against terrorism we must reinstate the death penalty and use torture! This is the only way out of this hell that the islamic fundamentalists have made!
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

Yeah !! right........did you want the job of torturing and euthanising ?

I thought as much.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

I agreed with you at the beginning of your rant. But then, toward the end, you drifted into crazyland.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

So do we start rounding up the ‘hippie-commies’ as well? Then who do we round up?

Remember whos troops are where.

I agree that we need to protect what we fought for, freedom did not come without its price, but come on, a little extreme don’t you think?
Victoria

Post by Victoria »

Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from a religious conviction.

Blaise Pascal

That applies to any religion. Muslim or Christian
joona

Post by joona »

hoppy;1233769 wrote: I agreed with you at the beginning of your rant. But then, toward the end, you drifted into crazyland.

A typical hippie-commie reaction. Do you not understand the trouble that the islamic extremists cause?

The islamic extremists should be transported to concentration camps to be tortured and euthanised! So too must the hippie-commies who claim this problem doesn't exist!
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

You see black & white. I see black, white & gray.
YZGI

Post by YZGI »

joona;1233837 wrote: A typical hippie-commie reaction. Do you not understand the trouble that the islamic extremists cause?

The islamic extremists should be transported to concentration camps to be tortured and euthanised! So too must the hippie-commies who claim this problem doesn't exist!
How do you decide which ones are extremists?
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

Don't call me commie. I have kin who lived under the commie thumb until recently. We don't take being called "commie" lightly.
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

hoppy;1233851 wrote: Don't call me commie. I have kin who lived under the commie thumb until recently. We don't take being called "commie" lightly.

It's hoppy, not hippie:thinking::wah:
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

hoppy described as a hippie-commie?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Joona, while I agree that Islamic fundamentalism is a problem and we have to fight it what you suggest would make us every bit as bad as them. Concentration camps? torture? mass murder?

I'll have no part of it. Places like Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib (sp?) are a national disgrace.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
joona

Post by joona »

Clodhopper;1233855 wrote: hoppy described as a hippie-commie?

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Joona, while I agree that Islamic fundamentalism is a problem and we have to fight it what you suggest would make us every bit as bad as them. Concentration camps? torture? mass murder?

I'll have no part of it. Places like Guantanamo and Abu Ghraib (sp?) are a national disgrace.

It's a fact that the superior civilizations should conquer the weaker ones! So what if it causes a few casualties in the process?
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

It's a fact that the superior civilizations should conquer the weaker ones!

No it's not. It's your opinion. No more.

Do you define "superior" as "stronger" and "weak" as "inferior"? That was very much Hitler's view.

Or looking further back, Italy was a very weak state, or collection of city-states, in the Middle Ages, yet it produced some of the greatest art the world has ever seen despite being fought over almost constantly.

"Weak" does not mean "bad".

So what if it causes a few casualties in the process?

That's exactly what the fundamentalists say. One of the big dangers of hatred and blind rage is that the hater becomes what he or she most claims to despise. Beware!

Bruv

Post by Bruv »

joona;1233837 wrote: A typical hippie-commie reaction. Do you not understand the trouble that the islamic extremists cause?
The mind boggles......hippie commie ?

Have you considered why they might be extremists ?

Do you mean Palestine ?

They are one jump ahead of you there joona.......they have done that already.
joona

Post by joona »

Bruv;1233868 wrote: The mind boggles......hippie commie ?

That's what I said, isn't it? Could you please explain what you mean by this? :confused:

Bruv;1233868 wrote: Have you considered why they might be extremists ?

Because they're evil fundamentalist terrorists, that's why! They hate us and want to kill us all if we do not accept the coming of oppressive islamic state!

Therefore they must be euthanised along with the hippie-commies who say no danger exists!!!
Bruv

Post by Bruv »

joona;1233869 wrote: That's what I said, isn't it? Could you please explain what you mean by this? :confused:
No!!!! you explain what YOU mean by hippie commie to me it is a contradiction.

Because they're evil fundamentalist terrorists, that's why! They hate us and want to kill us all if we do not accept the coming of oppressive islamic state!

Therefore they must be euthanised along with the hippie-commies who say no danger exists!!!

NO !!! you are just repeating yourself without explaining why you believe they are what you believe them to be, namely extremists. Are they beyond redemption......they want us to convert.....why can't we convert them ?

I am an ex-hippie with hippie ideals by the way......just for your information.

Would I be top of your euthanasia list ?
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Therefore hippie-commies are just as much a threat to the world peace as the evil islamic fundamentalistic terrorists. Islamic fundamentalists deserve to end their lives in concentration camps! So must hippie-commies! We must euthanise these people as enemies of world peace!

holy CRAP THIS GUY WANTS TO PUT ME IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP.:-2

My kids too? :-3
dubs

Post by dubs »

Why do you lot mess around with these moronic trolls? Just ignore them or kick 'em out!

My dog's a cross between a Shihtzu and a Bulldog... It's a Bullsh!t..
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Why do you lot mess around with these moronic trolls? Just ignore them or kick 'em out!

Becaue some of them aren't trolls, they're just young and see things in simplistic terms. At the moment, joona has the benefit of the doubt. If it turns out that he/she is a 50 year old winker, attitudes will change...

dubs

Post by dubs »

fuzzywuzzy;1233927 wrote: holy CRAP THIS GUY WANTS TO PUT ME IN A CONCENTRATION CAMP.:-2

My kids too? :-3

Only until you've gone crazy, then he'll euthanise you.......:thinking:

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

dubs: The other possibility is that he/she is a Muslim and is trying to provoke "kill 'em all" responses to justify fundamentalist terrorism. Either way, engagement seems to me the best response.

dubs

Post by dubs »

Clodhopper;1233949 wrote: dubs: The other possibility is that he/she is a Muslim and is trying to provoke "kill 'em all" responses to justify fundamentalist terrorism. Either way, engagement seems to me the best response.

Ok, so you're saying it's extreme trolling then?..:wah:

Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Clodhopper;1233949 wrote: dubs: The other possibility is that he/she is a Muslim and is trying to provoke "kill 'em all" responses to justify fundamentalist terrorism. Either way, engagement seems to me the best response.

Nah, one of the "never let the truth get in the way of a good rant" brigade.

Most likely a wind up merchant - if he believes in the bile he's typing then he wants locking up.

Certainly not on my Christmas list anyroadup.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

This is what really gets to me about this Islamic thing.

Terrorism is regional . for every country you go to you'll have people with different political agendas'..........How do they get strength for their cause? Join a common crowd and cause. That's why it looks as if the Islamic hoards are taking over the world. would terrorism ever stop if the Islamic fundys take over the world ?.....Nope because those who wanted their causes and political agendas met (on the ground in those regional areas) just live under a different task master and it starts all over again.

Common cause? Russia in the eastern block .....America in the western block ........don't even ask about Asia.....It's so pocked marked there with thousands of agendas, tribes wanting space and territory ...when you look at it on the world stage it's just bigger tribes.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Certainly not on my Christmas list anyroadup.

Awwwhhh you're harsh . At least send some mistletoe
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

fuzzywuzzy;1233981 wrote: Awwwhhh you're harsh . At least send some mistletoe

Holly maybe but I aint kissin' no-one :wah:
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Bugger!!! would have wanted to see that . Remind not to come to your Christmas parties ..I'd be a wallflower
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Ok, so you're saying it's extreme trolling then?..

I suppose I am!:wah::wah:

I think what I'm saying is that if the troller is 15, he/she gets a certain latitude.

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

It would be a very bright 15 year old
dubs

Post by dubs »

fuzzywuzzy;1233995 wrote: It would be a very bright 15 year old

And one you'd search very thoroughly before you let them in your school!

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

It would be a very bright 15 year old

Oh, they often are. Don't have the experience, though. Reminds me of my capital punishment lessons when I was a teacher.

Nothihg like a good practical. :)

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Clodhopper;1234004 wrote: Oh, they often are. Don't have the experience, though. Reminds me of my capital punishment lessons when I was a teacher.

Nothihg like a good practical. :)

My coffee just came out of my nose........................."attack me!!! come on attack me!!!"

" what? with a banana?"
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

........................."attack me!!! come on attack me!!!"

" what? with a banana?"

(darkly) Those lunch boxes can be lethal. Fortunately, post Bumble, I wear a solid steel goolie protector. Permanently. (Paranoid? Me?)

fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

Clodhopper;1234013 wrote: (darkly) Those lunch boxes can be lethal. Fortunately, post Bumble, I wear a solid steel goolie protector. Permanently. (Paranoid? Me?)

You're funny!!! :p So would I just quietly........

you're lucky you haven't taught down this way ...12 year olds built like brick shithouses and as tall as big ben. (The smaller teachers are tough... militaristic even ..they are never assaulted.)

Return to “Current Political Events”