Been on holiday?

Been on a great vacation or location recently? Share with us your travels, your tips, great places to stay, and whatever else you can think of.
Leigh79

Been on holiday?

Post by Leigh79 »

Hi everyone

I have just recently set up my own independant website which provides users with reviews of hotels, resorts & apartments. The site is: Holiday Choices. My aim is to try to help people have as much info as possible before going on holiday.

I would really appreciate it if anyone who has recently been on holiday could take a few moments to add a review to my site in order to help other travellers.

Thanks in advance

Leigh
Unbiased Holiday Travel Reviews and Opinions
HagarTheHorrible

Been on holiday?

Post by HagarTheHorrible »

Well done site. Just needs a bit more content. I can offer some reviews on hotels in Quebec City & Halifax, Nova Scotia if that's of any use.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body

but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting, "HOLY CRAP! WHAT A RIDE!"
Leigh79

Been on holiday?

Post by Leigh79 »

Hi - that would be fantastic - I would love reviews from these areas! :)
Leigh79

Been on holiday?

Post by Leigh79 »

Hi Guys - Just a quick update...

The My Review website has been given a facelift and a new address! The new site is easier to use and has even more reviews and information than before.

If you could help me building up the reviews with information about your previous holidays it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Leigh :o
Nomad

Been on holiday?

Post by Nomad »

Been on holiday?

Why do you want to know where Ive been ?

Who are you ?

Did "they" send you ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
usernew

Been on holiday?

Post by usernew »

Leigh you really done a very work. I think your site is: Holiday Choices is really great and very helpful for peoples.

Return to “Travel Vacation”