Idyllic Small Town Living in the US

Big Business, Small Business, Investments, and Personal Finances
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

This article from Yahoo Finance is interesting, listing the 10 best small towns in the US for 2009.

Read and pick your favorite and tell us why you prefer that town. Or......if you don't like any of the small towns listed and why.

best-places-to-live-2009-edition.html: Personal Finance News from Yahoo! Finance

"If you choose to accept this assignment, memorize , then destroy the contents of this briefcase." :D
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
along-for-the-ride

Post by along-for-the-ride »

None of these places are ideal for me...............because none of them are home to me. ;)
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
Peg

Post by Peg »

I choose #3, Nebraska. I like the low unemployment rate, lack of traffic jams, and the fact that with free movies, concerts, etc. and the baseball field in the plans that they are trying to give people something to keep them amused.
Lon

Post by Lon »

I'd take Mukilteo, Wa. It's on the west coast, no snow, on the water, and most of the residents hate Line Dancing.:wah:
Peg

Post by Peg »

Lon;1216601 wrote: I'd take Mukilteo, Wa. It's on the west coast, no snow, on the water, and most of the residents hate Line Dancing.:wah:

:yh_rotfl
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Yes thank you for pointing out #2 Chanhassen, MN which is my neighboring town and # 20 Chaska MN which is my town.

Thats 20th best place to live in the country. Nomads town. Uh huh Uh huh get down on it.
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Wall Street to Main Street”