Stickies for films

For technical issues relating to ForumGarden and its associated pages.
Kathy Ellen

Stickies for films

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Is there anyway we can post a sticky at the top of the cinema/film forum for a short review of a movie that we have viewed recently? We could call it "FG Film Reviews"

It's wonderful to see threads about different movies when you want to go into depth about them, but too often they get lost in the shuffle.

It would be nice to post a short review in just one thread and give it some of Nomies kernels:-6 This way we have a quick list of movies and short reviews.

Can somone set this up for us. I'll even pay ya....hmmmmm...what do I have here in my mermaid purse....pretty sea shells, ocean breeze deodorizer for your cave or boat, shell hair clips, fresh tuna, sand and some pearls and jewels that I found in a sunken ship....:D;):p
Nomad

Stickies for films

Post by Nomad »

You can get the URL from the trailer of a film and post it in your thread or reply now Kath.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Kathy Ellen

Stickies for films

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Nomad;1208274 wrote: You can get the URL from the trailer of a film and post it in your thread or reply now Kath.

Sorry Nomie...dunno what ya mean.....

I wanted to have a sticky thread that will stay at the top of the forum that everyone could post a short review....Can I make a sticky that will stay on top of the forum???
Chezzie

Stickies for films

Post by Chezzie »

Your new sticky film review thread awaits you Kathy

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/films ... views.html
Kathy Ellen

Stickies for films

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Chezzie;1208434 wrote: Your new sticky film review thread awaits you Kathy

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/films ... views.html

Chezzie, You are always an absolute darling and sweetheart. Thank you from the bottom of my heart:-4 Yippeeeeeee;):D

Return to “Problems, Solutions Feedback”