YO Mominiowa is in the house

A forum for ForumGardeners to post news about themselves.
minks

Post by minks »

Hey lady it's awesome to see you sooo darn good to see you post us on how you are doing, whats new, what's old just plain old anything.

Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!:-4
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

HI!! I am ok!! Actually at the ol stompin grounds of the city going for a check up..Things are going good...smooth sailing..Kids are growing and giving me a run for my money..any one interested in 2 fighting teenagers?? LOL Things seem good around here---No squabbling HA HA..:) Was reading the tshirt thread --HOW COOL IS THAT!!! that is a great idea...Hows things in ur neck of the woods?? Miss everyone!!:-4

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
minks

Post by minks »

mominiowa;1191730 wrote: HI!! I am ok!! Actually at the ol stompin grounds of the city going for a check up..Things are going good...smooth sailing..Kids are growing and giving me a run for my money..any one interested in 2 fighting teenagers?? LOL Things seem good around here---No squabbling HA HA..:) Was reading the tshirt thread --HOW COOL IS THAT!!! that is a great idea...Hows things in ur neck of the woods?? Miss everyone!!:-4

Love the pic and your avatar. Things here in the garden are pretty good mind you what do I know ahahahahaha

Teens gawd no hunny I am glad mine are past that stage. I am now into grandkids way better :) Happy to hear things are good for ya. I hope you stick around and keep visiting with us.

― Mae West
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

GRANDMA MINKS!! Sweet...I bet ur a good one at that !!~:-4 Well I will jump on tonight--I am trying to fix up the page and update my stuff..the friends thing is throwing me off!! I got MySpace n Facebook--so If I can figure that out to spy on the lil ones--I can figure the Ol FG out..:-5:yh_rotfl

~~The Family~~

Who you are...

minks

Post by minks »

mominiowa;1191750 wrote: GRANDMA MINKS!! Sweet...I bet ur a good one at that !!~:-4 Well I will jump on tonight--I am trying to fix up the page and update my stuff..the friends thing is throwing me off!! I got MySpace n Facebook--so If I can figure that out to spy on the lil ones--I can figure the Ol FG out..:-5:yh_rotfl

yep grandma to 2 kiddies a boy 2.5yrs and girl 3months. Check out my Dirty Boys thread.

― Mae West
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Don't know if you remember me, Mom, but we posted a bit a couple of years ago. I'm so very happy to see you here again, and to hear you're doing well and that your kids are growing. Yeah, teenagers can be a handful... groan.. not sure things get better there - :sneaky: Hope the checkup goes fine!!

News here - I've moved from Canberra to Sydney, have my younger daughter home with me from France. She's job hunting here. My son in London is also out of work. His whole area got the chop - he's about to ship out and teach English in Asia. Has got quals to do that. The others are OK.

Minks - it's awesome to see you too, and hear about the second little one... WOW. I did know about the first.

Mom - can you message me how I find you on FB?
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

mominiowa;1191730 wrote: HI!! I am ok!! Actually at the ol stompin grounds of the city going for a check up..Things are going good...smooth sailing..Kids are growing and giving me a run for my money..any one interested in 2 fighting teenagers?? LOL Things seem good around here---No squabbling HA HA..:) Was reading the tshirt thread --HOW COOL IS THAT!!! that is a great idea...Hows things in ur neck of the woods?? Miss everyone!!:-4

It's really good to hear that you are well and great to see you posting again :-6

May life continue to treat you well - you've had the bad, now enjoy the good.
cars

Post by cars »

It's great to see you in here again mom, delighted that things are finally looking up for you!! May it always remain that way!!! You are a strong, resourceful, resilient woman, and will continue to succeed!!!

As always, "Best wishes"! :)
Cars :)
Peg

Post by Peg »

I hope you keep stopping in Mom. It sure is good to see you. :-4
Peg

Post by Peg »

I see you are here! Hi mom! :-4
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

Thank you everyone!! Check up went well - A lil bit of preventative and thats about it for now!!! Summer started at our house yesterday--Kids were glad to be out LOL I am actually glad too --gets a little quiet at home somedays---:lips: I will remember I said that in a week or two...:yh_rotfl

Hope you are all well SOOOOOO neat to read about whats new in your life!! Keep it coming!!!:-4

~~The Family~~

Who you are...

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

mominiowa;1198900 wrote: Thank you everyone!! Check up went well - A lil bit of preventative and thats about it for now!!! Summer started at our house yesterday--Kids were glad to be out LOL I am actually glad too --gets a little quiet at home somedays---:lips: I will remember I said that in a week or two...:yh_rotfl

Hope you are all well SOOOOOO neat to read about whats new in your life!! Keep it coming!!!:-4

Summer starts next Friday at 10:30am...:-5...just exams this week and nothing really next week although one is graduating 8th grade.:)
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

HELLO!! I got the pleasure of driving through PA to NYC last month!! You are LUCKY!! I would live there - Even the veiw from the interstate was amazing!!! when time allows I will have to tell u a funny story about my 16 yr old, our GPS and Pocono LOL Will have u rolling...gotta get to work for a bit!!:yh_rotfl

~~The Family~~

Who you are...

qsducks

Post by qsducks »

mominiowa;1198906 wrote: HELLO!! I got the pleasure of driving through PA to NYC last month!! You are LUCKY!! I would live there - Even the veiw from the interstate was amazing!!! when time allows I will have to tell u a funny story about my 16 yr old, our GPS and Pocono LOL Will have u rolling...gotta get to work for a bit!!:yh_rotfl

I love those stories that still make you laugh:wah:...I'm closer to Philly then the Pocono's. Have you ever seen PA in the fall? Breathtaking!
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Hi Mom!!! Duckie. Don't you love the old GPS!! My family very thoughtfully gave me one of those last Christmas to help me navigate the horrors of Sydney traffic while not ending up at a museum when I'm trying to get to the beach, or vice versa. (Surprisingly that's exactly what my road-savvy daughter did recently, not hard to do though).

My Tom-Tom GPS is called Simon - when I use the English version. I can also have Luigi, Jean-Paul, or a beautiful Irish colleen with a lilting voice. Or on a day when I'm feeling stroppy - I can switch over to John Cleese who will insult me with total abandon when I miss a turn and completely lose it if I completely lose it... Happy days.

Look forward to hearing your tales.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Hi there Mom!:)
mrsK

Post by mrsK »

Hello Mom great to see you here:-6:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.

Return to “Members' News”