Rainy Day............................

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
princessladedah

Post by princessladedah »

What do you do on a rainy day? It's to rain all weekend here, we had a wonderful thunderstorm two days ago, even my puppy loved it, he is so cool.:)
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

princessladedah;1189446 wrote: What do you do on a rainy day? It's to rain all weekend here, we had a wonderful thunderstorm two days ago, even my puppy loved it, he is so cool.:) I love the rain and i love to walk in it. My husband thinks i'm bonkers mind. My dogs just don't care.... every day is play day :wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Odie

Post by Odie »

princessladedah;1189446 wrote: What do you do on a rainy day? It's to rain all weekend here, we had a wonderful thunderstorm two days ago, even my puppy loved it, he is so cool.:)

Puppy sounds cool, I must see a pic.:guitarist

It's supposed to rain here most of the weekend and its our first long weekend.

I usually just relax and watch t.v....I have so many shows taped, so rainy days are a great time to catch up.....and its nice to just doze off.......:D

I also weed when it rains.......its soooo easy, they life right up from the ground and it saves me digging them up.....I only have 2 for tomorrow.

That's another great time to clean out my tropical fish tank, as it takes awhile.

I also wash my car when its pouring out! And I mean pouring!:yh_rotfl

I run out with my bucket and soap, wash and scrub it down.....the rain takes the water off......so I don't have to use water....water bill saved right there.......and its fun!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

what do you like to do?
Life is just to short for drama.
abbey

Post by abbey »

princessladedah;1189446 wrote: What do you do on a rainy day? It's to rain all weekend here, we had a wonderful thunderstorm two days ago, even my puppy loved it, he is so cool.:)
What I normally do..........I live in England, We're used to it! :wah:
hoxtonchris

Post by hoxtonchris »

i dont come on the pc alot as unlike my partner i find it pretty boring now.i went through a stage where i wanted to be on here alot but those days are gone im pleased to say so now i only come on when i cant go out in the garden or have none of those little jobs that you ladies manage to find for us to do lol and yes its raining and i have no jobs to do so here i am!
hoppy

Post by hoppy »

When it rains, I stay in the house and drink until my joints quit aching. Someone told me Alka Seltzer was good for joint pain. I tried it. Put two of those tablets in a mug of beer. It foamed all over the table. Tasted terrible. :(
Rapunzel

Post by Rapunzel »

YouTube - Karen Carpenter - Rainy Days and Mondays (1976 - The First Carpenters TV Special)
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

Going to a graduation party this afternoon, hope the rain passes soon.
Coconut

Post by Coconut »

Now that I moved to CA I almost miss the rain... I think it has rained 3 times since I moved here about a year ago. Sometimes I need a rainy day just to relax and watch movies all day :)
qsducks

Post by qsducks »

No rain here today...gorgeous 83F & :-6. "Spent most of the day outside with Quin & Faith playing & chatting with all the neighbors...everyone was out & about.
Odie

Post by Odie »

Coconut;1192335 wrote: Now that I moved to CA I almost miss the rain... I think it has rained 3 times since I moved here about a year ago. Sometimes I need a rainy day just to relax and watch movies all day :)

awwwwwwwww, no rain in CA?

it is nice to just relax.
Life is just to short for drama.
minks

Post by minks »

hoppy;1190144 wrote: When it rains, I stay in the house and drink until my joints quit aching. Someone told me Alka Seltzer was good for joint pain. I tried it. Put two of those tablets in a mug of beer. It foamed all over the table. Tasted terrible. :(

OMG hoppy that nearly made me snort:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
usernew

Post by usernew »

I hate rainy day. I don't know about others but i really hate rainy days.

Return to “General Chit Chat”