Oscar on the BBC radio today

General discussion area for all topics not covered in the other forums.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

If any British Peeps are remotely interested, i shall be on BBC Radio Northampton at around 1 pm today dissin them police again. It's a debate on Vigilantism.

If you can't get it where you are, you can google bbc.co.uk/northampton and follow the links to hear me make a tit of myself again :):)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

yep, I was rubbish :o:o:o
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

I am sure that is not true. I tried tuning in over the web, but my PC needed to download software to do it, and the system at work blocked it, sorry I would of enjoyed hearing it.
Oscar Namechange

mikeinie;1122307 wrote: I am sure that is not true. I tried tuning in over the web, but my PC needed to download software to do it, and the system at work blocked it, sorry I would of enjoyed hearing it.

Aw thanks. Mr Oscar has just been on as well :wah:

The interviewer was quite brutal with previous interviewee's and i was getting ready for him but he was very good with me and i got quite a long time on. Then they got Mr O on :wah:

I think the outcome of the debate concluded that the public are fed up with either lack of police or police apathy.

I was actually allowed to get a lot more in than i'm allowed on Bristol radio.

I managed to get in that a year before my arrest, police officers, local elderly residents, local councillors and the British Legion met on our war memorial. Those police stood on that war memorial and pledged their support to clear our village of the gangs of youths and they did nothing. By the time i was arrested a year later, it was worse. He also asked me how things were now, and i managed to get in that we'd had no trouble since my case but absolutely no thanks to the police, only the media coverage of my trial.

I am a bitch :yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

jimbo;1122317 wrote: nope you are the bitch:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

YEAH....TOO RIGHT.... LET'S HOPE THE BASTARDS WERE LISTENING :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Oscar Namechange

jimbo;1122317 wrote: nope you are the bitch:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

I think this actually why i still get contacted to do these. They know i'm trappy. After my first live one on Bristol BBC, they insisted on pre-recording me after that :yh_rotfl
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

So that would have been an hr ago here I think.

Will it be repeated ?

I want to hear you make a tit of yourself. :)
I AM AWESOME MAN
G#Gill

Post by G#Gill »

Oscar, you need Real Player to listen to repeats of stuff on the BBC. I downloaded Real Player, then when I tried to listen to the repeat of the Walmsley interview, it could not provide it. There was a notice - apparently some BBC programmes are subject to copyright etc. and cannot be repeated over the internet. So unless anybody managed to hear the programme 'live', I think it very unlikely that it can be heard now. :(

I'm sorry I missed it !
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
Oscar Namechange

G#Gill;1122430 wrote: Oscar, you need Real Player to listen to repeats of stuff on the BBC. I downloaded Real Player, then when I tried to listen to the repeat of the Walmsley interview, it could not provide it. There was a notice - apparently some BBC programmes are subject to copyright etc. and cannot be repeated over the internet. So unless anybody managed to hear the programme 'live', I think it very unlikely that it can be heard now. :(

I'm sorry I missed it !

AWW Thanks for trying Gill. We had to download some nonsense before we could get the radio prog on the pc but got it in the end. Mine wouldn't do it but Mr O's did :confused::confused:

I had to explain to some BL war vets how to download the thing and bearing in mind most are around 80 to 90 yrs old, it got rather confusing. :wah: The Chairman has just rung and he managed to set an old fashioned tape recorder up next to the pc speakers and recorded it for them.

When Mr O got in, he managed to get in that these gangs of ferile kids also laugh at the police :sneaky::sneaky: Very true round here though.

I remember once on the war memorial, there was a gang of them drinking under age and abusing passers by. The police actually turned up on that occassion but it was 'Blunkett's' army of PCSO's who are a waste of time and tax payers money. We were standing across the road as they were trying to confiscate these kids drink, some as young as 13 or 14 yrs old. We actually saw one lad spit on one of these officers and she did NOTHING!!!!!

When Mr O got on he also said if the parents claim child benifit until they are 16 yrs old, then the parents should be in court when their offspring is caught drunk in the small hours breaking the law.
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1122411 wrote: So that would have been an hr ago here I think.

Will it be repeated ?

I want to hear you make a tit of yourself. :)

Gill has just said that it won't be repeated due to copy-right which is a shame.

When i get asked what happened, i actually get quite upset when i have to describe the moment 4 youths suddenly turned into 25 according to eye witness accounts. That's when i make a tit of myself. The youths in court were all asked by my lawyer how tall they were and each said at least 1 to 2 inches bigger than myself. It was the most horrible 10 minutes of my life i have to say. I don't frighten easily but even members of the public were worried about getting involved that day. The bastards even threatened to kill my dog.

When Mr O gave evidence in court about the moment he managed to get to me that day, he broke down into tears. Even the judge got out of his seat and gave him the jug of water. When asked to repeat the abuse i came under, he refused to repeat it because their were ladies in the public gallery.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Well as long as you got to make a tit and youre happy Im happy.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Oscar Namechange

Nomad;1122463 wrote: Well as long as you got to make a tit and youre happy Im happy.

Thankyou... The interviewer said i was brave..... I felt like saying, No, ****ing stupid more like. :o:o:o

If i do another one... I'll get more notice hopefully. :)
double helix

Post by double helix »

oscar;1122313 wrote: Aw thanks. Mr Oscar has just been on as well :wah:

The interviewer was quite brutal with previous interviewee's and i was getting ready for him but he was very good with me and i got quite a long time on. Then they got Mr O on :wah:

I think the outcome of the debate concluded that the public are fed up with either lack of police or police apathy.

I was actually allowed to get a lot more in than i'm allowed on Bristol radio.

I managed to get in that a year before my arrest, police officers, local elderly residents, local councillors and the British Legion met on our war memorial. Those police stood on that war memorial and pledged their support to clear our village of the gangs of youths and they did nothing. By the time i was arrested a year later, it was worse. He also asked me how things were now, and i managed to get in that we'd had no trouble since my case but absolutely no thanks to the police, only the media coverage of my trial.

I am a bitch :yh_rotfl Wow, your a celebrity?????? That is so cool. :) On the radio too!!

Ouch you did jail time for standing up to gang activity???

Shoot me the links to your story Oscar, where ever they be. My pm box isn't full.:wah:
Oscar Namechange

double helix;1122894 wrote: Wow, your a celebrity?????? That is so cool. :) On the radio too!!

Ouch you did jail time for standing up to gang activity???

Shoot me the links to your story Oscar, where ever they be. My pm box isn't full.:wah:

Yep.. Eye witnesses put the group of male youths at approx 20 to 25 and 1 of me.

In my trial, the prosecution pleaded that i had put these youths in fear :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl Then under cross examination by my defence lawyer, four of them admitted they had found the whole confrontation with me 'Funny'.

Link on the way to you :):)

Return to “General Chit Chat”