I am the Bread of Life. A real look at Jesus.

Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

There exist a very egnigmatic being called " The Word." Jesus Christ, the actual Son of God. I want to take a look at this most dynamic being. This awesome individual whom the Father has invested so much into. This being that all things are predicated upon.

I would like to aploigise ahead of time for the length of this post, there is an awful lot of material to cover, there is a lot of misconception about Jesus.

But I want to open up this most unusual being.

Peace.
Kindle

Post by Kindle »

Mickiel;1075123 wrote: There exist a very egnigmatic being called " The Word." Jesus Christ, the actual Son of God. I want to take a look at this most dynamic being. This awesome individual whom the Father has invested so much into. This being that all things are predicated upon.

I would like to aploigise ahead of time for the length of this post, there is an awful lot of material to cover, there is a lot of misconception about Jesus.

But I want to open up this most unusual being.

Peace.

He is called by many names. Delving into each one (name) gives just a bit more insight into Him.

I like Him called "The Word", as all things came into being by God's words.

"Out, damned spot! out, I say!"

- William Shakespeare, Macbeth, 5.1
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Again Jesus in John 14:6;" I am the Way, the Truth and the Life." Interesting dialog of complette Power personified. Jesus is the Way, or the direction and path of all things intended. He is the real truth, and he is actually the Life of all things created.

These are some serious combinations, some awe inspiring responsibilitys. The Father God has invested some serious weight on Jesus.

Lets examine all three of these. Jesus IS the LIFE! In John 17:2;" Even as thou gave me authority over all mankind, that to everyone you gave me, I can give Eternal Life. Jesus is actually the one who will give eternal Life to humanity. He has responsibility over all of humanity.

Look man, thats a heavy burden. Were talking extreme responsibility. God must think an awful lot of Jesus. And listen, no BEING ALIVE could be responsible for such a tremendous burden, that is NOT all powerful himself! Jesus Power and responsibility is vastly underated and misunderstood. Jesus IS Life, he is the Bread of Life, or the source of it. He is the actual bloodline of human flesh, and the actual sdource of all humans, born again into eternal Life.

Again Jesus in John 15:1;" I am the true Vine, and my Father is the Vine dresser." Jesus is the connection to Life. And God made him so. This is one of the reasons Jesus was a man of sorrows, he brooded a lot. Theres a lot of pressure on him, a lot of intense things in reality are his direct responsibility. Thats a lot to have on your mind man.

Its no telling the things that Jesus meditates on, thinks about. God has made him to be the " Conduit of Life itself!"

He is the Vine, or the source.

Look at John 17:10 very closely. ALL THINGS that are yours, are Mine! And Mine are yours. This is what Jesus said about the Father. Do you realize the vastness of this? Everything that belongs to the Father, belongs to Christ. ALL things. Including Gods throne, the 24 elders, all angels, and the Holy Spirit! ALL these things belongs to Jesus, they are his to command.

And I want to get into this more.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

John 17:3;" And this is eternal life, that they may know thee, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent." This is a real look at Jesus, he knows that we need to know him, and the Father God, because we don't. We ALL NEED to Know both of them! It does not matter how much you profess to either know him, or not want to know him, they BOTH understand our need to know them.

That is the goal of Christ. That we all have eternal life and come to know our makers.

And listen; Jesus is going to get our eternal Life man. Hes going to get it for us. No matter how much you try to get it, or deserve it on your own, hes going to get you your eternal life man, stop putting that pressure on yourself. No matter how much you don't believe in him, or do not desire him, no matter how lost you are in your belief, hes going to get you your Life man, hes going to get it.

He gave HIS Life for you, and HIS Life is of more value than the sum total of all of humanitys sins combined. All of our sins combined, are worth NOTHING to God! But Jesus is worth EVERYTHING to the Father, thus his death, accomplishes ALL THINGS required by the Father. Gods requirement is that we all have Life, or have Jesus eternally, so he is sharing Christ with us all.

Jesus Loves us with a passion, ALL of us, not just believers. He came to seek and save those of us who are LOST! He came to call the Sinners to repent, no matter how much the righteous are going around condemning the sinners, eternal life is NOT theirs to give and take.

Jesus aittitude towards salvation is TOTALLY misunderstood.

As he is totally misunderstood.

And I want to get into Jesus being the Way and the Truth.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Jesus revealed that he is the Life, meaning Life is in him, and he can give that life to us. He is the creative force, the power, whatever Life is, its him. He also is the Ressurection, meaning death means nothing to him. Death cannot stop him from giving us Life. We can die, and be dead for centurys, that still means nothing to Christ, he is Life, and he is the Ressurection from death to Life.

With that kind of Power, absolutely nothing can stop the will of Christ for humanity. We simply do not understand his will for us. So WE place all kinds of barriers on Christ Life giving Power. We think Sin can stop him. We think the gates of hell can stop him. We think the will of man can stop him.

We think too much of the wrong things.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Reguardless of what believers in God are saying and teaching, its what Jesus has said and taught that bears real meaning. And believers have a problem with this, because they want what THEY have to say, to be as meaningful as Christ, or what their pastor has to say.

Jesus says, about believers, in John 15:5, " Apart from me, you can do Nothing!" Believers don't believe this, they would rather believe that their own so called " Free Will" is more important than Christ. They think their will is the deciding factor in their salvation. The sheer gall of that! We can DO NOTHING without Jesus, that nothing includes our personal belief in him, our wisdom, knowledge, understanding, our VERY WILL! Christ controls ALL these things.

Notice 2 Corinth. 5:14;" For the Love of Christ CONTROLS Us!" While we were yet sinning, Jesus died for us, because he Loves us. And that Love IS the motivation behind his control over all of humanity. Sin willNOT stop Christ control over humanity. The so called human free will willNOT take away Christ total control over humanity and their salvation.

Your going to have to look at Jesus as he really is, not how these believers are saying that he is. He is complette, and he will achieve complette results. Hes going to get you your salvation.

And I want to get into that.

Peace.
mikeinie

Post by mikeinie »

Hey, why did it take him 3 days to come back from the dead? What did he do, go home for a couple of days and visit his dad?
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

mikeinie;1076948 wrote: Hey, why did it take him 3 days to come back from the dead? What did he do, go home for a couple of days and visit his dad?

It took three days because it was prophicised in the old testement that he would be 3 days and nights in the earth, as Jonah was 3 days in the belly of a whale. I see no great significance in the 3 days, it could have been one or ten, it really does not matter all that much.

I think what he did during the 3 days, is also insignificant, he was dead. I think he did nothing, he was dead. Others believe he went into graves and comminucated with the dead, I see no reason for that. I mean, if he did, its beyond my understanding.

The importance is that he came back, he was ressurected, not the time it took.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Now, again Jesus in Matthews 11:27;" ALL things have been handed over to me by my Father."

This needs to be understood in any examination of Christ. Jesus is in charge of, responsible for, ALL things that exist. ALL things that NEED to be done, all decisions on humanity, our salvation, our forgiveness of sin, our grace, our learning, our well being, our life and death, our experiences with BOTH good and Evil, our educations, our wisdom AND ignorance, our intelect, our health,our past present and future, our familys, our church and state, our governments, our wars , our peace, our pain and suffering, he is in charge of EVERYTHING!

EVERYTHING!

He is RESPONSIBLE for everything! Now listen, If I were in charge of my children, I am responsible for everything that happens to them. Until a time comes that they can see to themselves. The way of man is not in himself, we cannot spiritually guide ourselves. So all that I do for my children, they will look to me as their " All in All." Or they need my help in everything.

This is WHY the bible calls God the Father and Jesus Christ, our " All in All." They are everything to us. The Father gave Jesus ALL things, thus Jesus IS the true Bread of Life. We simply cannot exist without him.

So the powers of evil, can score a major blow to a human mind, by taking the mere existence of Jesus from that mind. Or distorting the real meaning of Jesus to that human mind.

Lets then look at why the Father made Jesus responsible for everything.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

In 1John 4:14;" And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the WORLD!"

Thats it in a nutshell, this is WHY the Father made Jesus responsible and sent him on a mission. It does not matter what ANY believer is teaching, or how any believer interpits the bible message, the REASON Jesus was sent to earth, was to SAVE EVERYONE, NONE excluded! There are no other reasons for our existence, other than to be saved. The Father willNOT accept any other results from Jesus save the Total complette rehabilitation of all of created humanity.

THAT is Jesus mission, if it is not accomplished, he simply failed at his whole reason for being sent here.

He must Save the entire world.

Lets look into the possibility of that, and what Jesus did to challange this most enourmous calling from the Father.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1078764 wrote: In 1John 4:14;" And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the WORLD!"

Thats it in a nutshell, this is WHY the Father made Jesus responsible and sent him on a mission. It does not matter what ANY believer is teaching, or how any believer interpits the bible message, the REASON Jesus was sent to earth, was to SAVE EVERYONE, NONE excluded!

Peace.

This here is one of the main reasons so many believers really do not know Jesus, they do not understand his mission. They have swallowed the hell teachings, the limited atonement teachings, the " only a few will be saved mentality", and NONE of these are a description of the real Jesus. Its just not what Jesus is all about. Its NOT the way to understand him. This is " Simply" why so many are not really looking at Jesus, they misinterpit his message. They think Jesus is going to loose most of humanity. That is proof they misunderstand Christ.

They are not getting it.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

You need to stop listening to these believers who are hell mongers, believers who give power to the eternal suffering theology. Don't give your mind to ANY thing that will limit ANY sinner from the saving ability of Christ. Keep this in mind, and I mean to be repitive, Jesus is going to get you your salvation, even if you don't want it. Hes going to get you your salvation.

Your way in comming to know Jesus, is comming to understand his heart and desires. And his power to accomplish what he desires.

And let me tell you, what Jesus desires, and what many of his followers desire, are two different things. You wouldnot believe the number of Jesus followers that actually desire for sinners to go to this hell. They want it.

They are not like Christ, and salvation is NOT in their hands.

We are very fortunate that God has not placed salvation into his followers hands, most of us would be doomed. Just look at how people are claiming so many other humans are going to be lost. Proudly claiming it.

A very ugly way of belief.

And it is NOT Christ like.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

fuzzy butt;1081223 wrote: i don't believe in hell it's not apart of my religious understanding Nor is going to heaven . I believe we are resurrected but only those written in the book of life .

those who are not do not suffer eternal damnation they just fail to be resurrected and fail to exist .

And it's not up to me nor any other human to determine who is written in the book of life.

Well this is an example of an aittitude and belief that is making room for the failure of a certain amount of humans. Even trying to limit the amount of people written in the book of life. The belief of certain people who adhere to any form of limited atonement, is not how salvation is established. Salvation is based on God and Christ alone, not on what believers, are believing.

People who make room in their belief for others to fail, do not know the Power of God.

Its just that simple.

Peace
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

We have to learn to discern when other forces are seeking to limit God

And these always try to limit their fellow man. Salvation is for everyone, designed for everyone, needed by everyone, none are excluded, all will be given it freely.

Jesus is going to get you your Salvation.

Yes you, the one who others are making room for failure, and teaching that God will sanction their failure.

Yes you will make it, you, the sinner who irritates the hope of the self righteous believers who can't wait for God to destroy you.

Jesus is going to get you your Salvation, because he has the will and Power to do it.

You, yes you, the unbeliever who has allowed the shortsighted believers to intimidate your view of God, and lost your hope in this seemingly hopeless world, Salvation is espically for you.

Because thats how Jesus is. He has included those who the believers has excluded.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The beginning of understanding the real Jesus, is to understand that he willnot loose not even one of his Sheep! And the whole world is his Sheep.

The believers are trying to convince themselves and the world, that only they are of Christ fold, and no other Sheep are.

Again, the exclusion mentality. Include themselves and exclude you. Typical selfish mentality, such is not knowing the real Jesus.

Jesus revealed mentality is this: he will leave the group of Sheep that are at home, and go get even one lost sheep. THATS Jesus mentality, hes going to get you your Salvation. Hes comming to get you if your lost.

Thats how Jesus thinks, thats how you will think as he becomes your role model. You will think like him, and exclude none from salvation.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

fuzzy butt;1081339 wrote: you're not making any sense . jesus siad he wasn't here for the good he was here to save the bad ...................but they have a choice. He will not force them they either accept his teachings (which by the way doesn't have to come from any official religion ) or they dont' . but it's not just jesus teachings but the prophets before him that stretch over many religions.

Good grief

Okay give me a parable off the top of your head .................give me the sermon on the mount. Then tell me that what you say is right .

I hold no intrest in trying to give you anything, you are already set in your thoughts. Salvation is not something God has left to human choice, its too important. Why would God allow human choice to effectively doom all those ignorant enough to choose the wrong thing? And God is not that ignorant, as to allow human ignorance to condemn itself.

No, you are already effected by the limited doctrine of death to certain humans who you think just willnot " Make it." As if Christ cannot save them, unless they allow it. There are many you can comfortably discuss your views with, but I hold no intrest in anything that will limit salvation for ANY reason.

I view God as he who all things are possible with, including the Salvation of all those that you have found a reason for them not to " Make it."

Our future is not shaped by, or dependant upon, any view you hold for all of us.

And I am happy it is so.

Peace.
guppy

Post by guppy »

fuzzy butt;1081206 wrote: I believe in Jesus and his purpose .

I believe that he was the original High Angel Michael

" " that it is insulting to hang a cross around your neck to commemerate him .

I believe toward the end of time he will seperate the the sheep from the goats.

Not everyone is saved not even those who profess to do his work or just "believe he exists".

I believe his birth is not important, but his teachings and prophecy and his promise to those loving him and his father.

i believe what the bible says of him and his teachings.

I believe mixing pagan practice with his teachings is insulting to him, Christmas etc.

His death is a time of reflection not celebration.

thats interesting about the cross thing meg..i wear a cross around my neck almost all the time on a leather cord..but for me, it reminds me to go forward in "faith"..but faith to me means to go forward believing in the good..believing that all things will work out even though i have no concrete proof of it..except to believe it..

on different days i wear a angel charm that has a heart on the backside of it..there are days this speaks to me..reminds me that although i know there are forces greater than mere human beings at work here on earth..the basic of all and the most powerful is "love" and somehow its fitting to me that the heart is on the backside ..not seen.

i know alot of people do not celebrate birthdays..but to me..how can you not acknowlege a birthday of someone you care about?..after all..that is the day that you were blessed with this soul on this earth..it is the day that this person was set upon this earth for you to know. at least that is how i feel about it.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Jesus is the " Bread of Life", or the essential essence needed to survive. He is the main ingredient, the bridge, the conduit in Life, and the Father made him so. He is our foundation, our crossroad, our blood. Very simply, we just need him if we are to Live. So Jesus cannot be picky, he cannot be partial, he cannot be predjudice, he cannot show favortism toward a particular group of humans. He must Love us all the same, our sin demands that he forgives us all. And really, thats how Jesus really is, he is a forgiver.

When asked how often we should forgive each other, he said 70 times 7, or as often as needed. He forgave the theif next to him on the cross. He forgave the woman caught in adultry, he forgave EVERY single person he ran into, believer or unbeliever.

He has NOT changed, he will never change, he still forgives.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

God sent Jesus here to earth for a specfic purpose and goal, that is to save everyone. All of humanity, not just high minded believers, but even those who hate God. This is the real mission of Christ, knowing Jesus is knowing his mission.

1John 4:14;" And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son to " Be the Savior of the World." Thats it in a nutshell. Thats the simple gospel truth that people reject and cannot believe or understand. That Jesus was sent to save us all and he is not going to fail.

God didNOT send Jesus on an impossible task, its just that somewhere down along human history, even the believers in God no longer believe in the mission of Christ. Human lack of belief has segregated the truth about salvation, and limited the Atonement message of God.

And I want to get into that.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Jesus came into this world to take away the self imposed monopoly that many of the believers of this world had imposed. Believers in God were ruling the topic of Salvation and being given status by the world as being represenitives of God. They had a little truth, but were really self motivated. Jesus said that he would cause those to become blind, and that he would reveal the truth to those who are blind. Making the first last, and the last first.

Notice his prophecy concerning these future believers in God that he would blind; John 9:39;" For judgement I came into this world, that those who do not see may see, and those who see may become blind. Those who see, or those who know some truth AND know God somewhat, those will be stopped in their tracks of belief and they willnot be allowed to progress any further, they will be blind to any more truth.

Then those who know nothing about God, unbelievers and without any Spiritual awareness, these will be given sight, or given Gods Spirit. This is the destiny of unbelievers, to become believers and have their eyes opened. This IS why Jesus came to earth.

To save that which was lost, not to deal with righteous believers, but to bring unbelievers to repentance. And to deal with them.

Peace.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Mickiel;1075168 wrote: Again Jesus in John 14:6;" I am the Way, the Truth and the Life." Interesting dialog of complette Power personified. Jesus is the Way, or the direction and path of all things intended. He is the real truth, and he is actually the Life of all things created.

These are some serious combinations, some awe inspiring responsibilitys. The Father God has invested some serious weight on Jesus.

Lets examine all three of these. Jesus IS the LIFE! In John 17:2;" Even as thou gave me authority over all mankind, that to everyone you gave me, I can give Eternal Life. Jesus is actually the one who will give eternal Life to humanity. He has responsibility over all of humanity.

Look man, thats a heavy burden. Were talking extreme responsibility. God must think an awful lot of Jesus. And listen, no BEING ALIVE could be responsible for such a tremendous burden, that is NOT all powerful himself! Jesus Power and responsibility is vastly underated and misunderstood. Jesus IS Life, he is the Bread of Life, or the source of it. He is the actual bloodline of human flesh, and the actual sdource of all humans, born again into eternal Life.

Again Jesus in John 15:1;" I am the true Vine, and my Father is the Vine dresser." Jesus is the connection to Life. And God made him so. This is one of the reasons Jesus was a man of sorrows, he brooded a lot. Theres a lot of pressure on him, a lot of intense things in reality are his direct responsibility. Thats a lot to have on your mind man.

Its no telling the things that Jesus meditates on, thinks about. God has made him to be the " Conduit of Life itself!"

He is the Vine, or the source.

Look at John 17:10 very closely. ALL THINGS that are yours, are Mine! And Mine are yours. This is what Jesus said about the Father. Do you realize the vastness of this? Everything that belongs to the Father, belongs to Christ. ALL things. Including Gods throne, the 24 elders, all angels, and the Holy Spirit! ALL these things belongs to Jesus, they are his to command.

And I want to get into this more.

Peace.

Do you ever question these ideas ?

I understand about faith and Im not knocking it but I cant shake the feeling that after 2000 years it might be worth questioning some of it.

Jesus lived and Jesus died but in these times of turmoil wouldnt it be great if he could pop in once in awhile and say "hey guys...Im still here Ive been busy but I havent forgotten about you"

Just seems like a pretty long stretch of time is all.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Nomad;1105518 wrote: Do you ever question these ideas ?

I understand about faith and Im not knocking it but I cant shake the feeling that after 2000 years it might be worth questioning some of it.

Jesus lived and Jesus died but in these times of turmoil wouldnt it be great if he could pop in once in awhile and say "hey guys...Im still here Ive been busy but I havent forgotten about you"

Just seems like a pretty long stretch of time is all.

Well I agree, it has been a long time and he has not " Popped in to say something." I mean, if I had it my way, he would have popped in, but I don't have anything to do with what God and Jesus does. Sadly, neither does anyother human. So they do things according to how they think it should be done. Far be it from me to tell them it could be done better. But I understand the thought that they have held themselves back king of long, and I agree with that.

As far as questioning these Ideas, no, I don't question them, I question the alternitives to the questions. I question the alternitive of there not being a God, or a Christ. I seriously question that. Because if there is no God, then we came from absolute nothing, and will return to absolute nothing.

I question that.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Nomad;1105518 wrote: Do you ever question these ideas ?

I understand about faith and Im not knocking it but I cant shake the feeling that after 2000 years it might be worth questioning some of it..

And I believe we should question anything about the bible and God that we want to. I question all things that I question, not only the bible or God, but anything in my mind and life. God is not " Unquestionable", and he certainly understands that we have questions. I look forward to asking him many myself, hes not talking to me now, but I hope one day that he will.

You don't need to ask a Christian about God, you don't need to ask an Athiest about God, just ask God himself, if he does not answer, then its his fault, not men. It falls to God to answer humans questions. I just don't think he is answering things now. What few people who know a little about God, even they are not responsible for answering questions that only God can. Such believers just think too much of themselves when they try to answer things that have no human answer.

In Mark 4:27, a seed is planted and grows overnight, how this is possible, the person just does not know. What this means is that we just willnot know everything, and the hows and whys. Espically concerning God. God has kept silent for a long time, Isaiah 1:15, 42:14. And he hides himself, Isaiah 45:15, 54:7.

Right now its just what he is doing, and nothing can change that. He cannot be rushed, we cannot manipulate him, we cannot force his hand on things he does or is doing. Hes just not worried about our impatience.

And hes got Good Reason not to worry.

He has all Power. When you got that, you can afford to take your time.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

If you take a real look at Jesus, you will see that he holds the power to subject all things to himself. Phil. 3:21;" Who will transform the body of our humble state into conformity with the body of his glory, by the exertion of the power that he has even to subject all things to himself." People wonder what God is going to do with unbelievers, they have been duped into believing that he is going to place them into some everlasting hell torture. Here God has a most powerful son who has the power to subject all things to him. This means he can transform ALL unbelievers , into believers, and cause them to be in his family. With this power, no one has to be doomed.

THIS IS the real Jesus, which even believers misunderstand. The abomination of some believers is that they think God has no power to help sinners who reject him, they are willing to believe that many humans willnot " Make it."

They do NOT understand the real Jesus.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Here again is the real Jesus; John 4:34;" My food is to do the will of him who sent me, and to accomplish his work." This is Jesus thing, to get done what his Father sent him to do. What is that? 1John 4:14;" And we have beheld and bear witness that the Father has sent the Son to be the Savior of the WORLD!" Not the savior of christian believers, not the savior of certain groups, not the savior of a few churchs, the savior of THE WORLD! Gods will is to save the whole world, and christians just don't get that truthful message. Somethingelse has been messaged into their minds, they limit Jesus mission.

The REAL Jesus came to seek and save that which is lost. The WHOLE world is Lost!

The whole world needs to be saved, and if you think Jesus cannot save the whole world, then you just do not know the real Jesus.

Peace.

Hes going to get you your salvation.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

In Hebrews 9:26 the real Jesus has " Put Away Sin." Do you know what that means? Any sin that a believer in Jesus trys to use to condemn an unbeliever, has been erased. And here we have actual believers in Jesus, going around condemning unbelievers as if their sin has not been put away. Believers think forgiveness is only for them, they ignore that all have sinned, and that Jesus came not for the righteous, but for sinners.

All have sinned, thus all need to be saved, which is WHY God sent Jesus to save the world.

Salvation is NOT an exclusive club that is only for believers. The real Jesus is he who leaves the believers and goes and gets the unbelievers, that sheep which is lost. That prodical son, that unbeliever which the believers don't care about. The brother of the prodical son, which the Father welcomed back with TOTAL forgiveness. Because the Father, and Christ, have PUT AWAY sin, but certain believers are trying to bring that sin back and use it as an inditment against unbelievers.

The real Jesus died for EVERYONE, not just the condemning believers.

Peace.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

The real Jesus will totally destroy the works of the devil, 1John 3:8, he was sent for that purpose. Did you know that just one sinful human is a work of the devil? Jesus is going to destroy that work of sin, NOT that human condemned by it. Jesus is Salvation to all people, Titus 2:11.

Jesus RESTORES all things, Acts 3:21. He didnot come to destroy mens lives, but to save them. That all might believe through him, John 1:7.

This is the real Jesus.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”