Kidnappers steal baby from mother's womb

Cass

Post by Cass »

A woman who was eight months pregnant had the baby snatched from her womb after kidnappers drugged her and performed a rudimentary caesarean section, the woman told Colombian television today.

Sol Angela Cartagena told RCN television she was drugged at a hospital in Girardot in Cundinamarca province and carried by a woman to a remote place on a hillside where the caesarean was performed and her infant abducted.

Cartagena said she arrived at the hospital with her two-year-old daughter for a pregnancy checkup and drank a glass of water she had left unattended for a few minutes.

Immediately after drinking the water, she began to feel ill, she said.

"I felt I was falling asleep, and when I woke up, I was on the hill with my two-year-old daughter by my side," she said.

"I felt as if they had thrown hot water on me, and then I saw a stream of boiling blood," Cartagena said. "My little girl began to scream and call me. Then she told me the woman had wrapped the baby in a sheet and had left quite calmly."

Physicians at the hospital confirmed Cartagena's story.

"The patient arrived bleeding, and after checking her, we were able to verify that she was operated on to remove the baby and placenta," said gynaecologist Carlos Cespedes.

Full Story
beautyful

Post by beautyful »

maybe I am being a little naive or just plain stupid but why would anyone do something like this? What is the motivation for an act like that?

this world is truly sick sometimes! :mad:
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

beautyful,

I'm with you on this, just make you ill. :mad:

What is wrong with people. Horrible, horrible crime. :yh_angry Who miss the warning sign on this person MENTAL STABILITY..!! :mad:
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

persephone

Post by persephone »

Because you have to subscribe to the linked site here's the BBC on it... The woman was caught.

Colombian baby 'stolen from womb'
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.

Return to “Crimes Trials”