wacko jacko to tour again the A.A grumpy column

Post (embed) your favorite videos from your favorite video hosting sites: YouTube, MetaCafe, etc.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

hello its only your old fag grumps here tipping out the ashtray of life with another tab end for you to drag on.

in fact.. i may be opening a can of worms here but what the hell i am always a little outspoken.

WACKO JACKO has confirmed he will be back next year.

he is to tour in 2009.

And now Jacko has issued a statement to that effect — after speculation he was to rejoin THE JACKSON 5 on a reunion tour.

His brother JERMAINE JACKSON had told reporters Michael was to hit the road with the family. But it was obviously the first Michael had heard of it.

The Thriller star said: “My brothers and sisters have my full love and support, and we’ve shared many great experiences. But at this time I have no plans to record or tour with them.”

he added: “I am now in the studio developing new and exciting projects that I look forward to sharing with my fans in concert soon.”

AAG

after his recent court cases and other bills wacko jacko will tour again not because of his fans but because he needs the money.

jacko is the only person i know of who get away with paedophile sex offences twice.

if jacko is to tour theres hope yet for gary glitter perhaps they could team up and do beasts on the road tour 2009 :wah::wah::wah::wah::wah:

AAG
Richard Bell

Post by Richard Bell »

pantoandy;1041658 wrote:

if jacko is to tour theres hope yet for gary glitter perhaps they could team up and do beasts on the road tour 2009 :wah::wah::wah::wah::wah:

AAG

Maybe they could cut a live album of the tour, and use Phil Spector as producer.

Michael Jackson is a 50 year former pop icon. He's an old man now. I can't imagine a tour would be successful.

With his reputation, venues such as Vegas (where relics like him often perform for years after their glory days) are pretty much shot to hell.

He'd be well advised to stay in Brunei, and just fade away.

Return to “Music”