Jfk

Fact or Fiction? Discuss here.
kevcoy

Jfk

Post by kevcoy »

I read recently that 30% of Americans still believe that Lee Oswald killed JFK and these people are allowed to vote in general elections:D
Pheasy

Jfk

Post by Pheasy »

:-3:-3:-3

I once read that Alice looked through a looking glass ... now I am not allowed to vote in the USA :-3
Carolly

Jfk

Post by Carolly »

I like Vista but I am still not banned from here:D
Women are bitchy and predictable ...men are not and that's the key to knowing the truth.
Pheasy

Jfk

Post by Pheasy »

:-2:-2
YZGI

Jfk

Post by YZGI »

kevcoy;853052 wrote: I read recently that 30% of Americans still believe that Lee Oswald killed JFK and these people are allowed to vote in general elections:D
I don't suppose you will come back and tell us who really killed JFK?:rolleyes:
qsducks

Jfk

Post by qsducks »

I was only a small baby when that happened, so I have no idea who crapped on his parade.
abbey

Jfk

Post by abbey »

kevcoy;853052 wrote: I read recently that 30% of Americans still believe that Lee Oswald killed JFK and these people are allowed to vote in general elections:DIt's what's called democracy mate.
jones jones

Jfk

Post by jones jones »

kevcoy;853052 wrote: I read recently that 30% of Americans still believe that Lee Oswald killed JFK and these people are allowed to vote in general elections:D

hey ... lotsa kids still believe in fairies ... maybe one day they'll be allowed to vote!
"…I hate how I don’t feel real enough unless people are watching." — Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters
Kathy Ellen

Jfk

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Keycoy,

Are you still watching "Coasttocoastam.com"
kevcoy

Jfk

Post by kevcoy »

O.K. lets look at some facts and leave out the fairies and coasttocoast whatever that is.

Lets look at who would benefit the most from the death of JFK or who just hated him and what his beliefs were.

Not in any particular order:

1. the rabid right wing who hated black people who you will remember were killing black people in 1963, and whose black peoples rights JFK supported along with Martin Luther King.

Audio tape taken by Miami police dated 9th Nov 1963 taped extreme right winger Joseph Milteer talking to FBI informant William Somerset about the assassination of Kennedy TWO WEEKS BEFORE IT HAPPEND, if Oswald was a lone nutcase how could Milteer have known about it?

In 1960 Joseph Kennedy went to see Mob Boss Sam Giancana and asked him to help get JFK elected which Giancana did thinking that he had got himself a friend in the highest of places. When JFK was elected the first thing he did was to appoint brother Bob to the position of attorney general with the instruction to wipe out the mafia, Giancana wanted JFK dead for what he saw was the worst kind of treason.

JFK stated openly that he would wipe out the CIA, because as he said, he would not have any party more powerful than the elected president of the USA

To this end he had fired Allan Dulles the CIA No.1 and his second in command Cabal.

Allen Dulles was appointed to the Warren commision to help decide who killed Kennedy, the american public suspected nothing unusual about this, whilst the rest of the world pi**ed themselves laughing

The military industrial complex who stood to lose billions of dollars in profits from the manufacture of armaments to be used in vietnam may have been a bit disconcerted when JFK cancelled the war in vietnam.

J. Edgar Hoover and his lifelong homosexual boyfriend Clyde Tolson were well known to the mafia which is why he denied the mafia existed for the entire of his life
kevcoy

Jfk

Post by kevcoy »

The left what? who is obama?
Pheasy

Jfk

Post by Pheasy »

:yh_party:yh_party:yh_party
Sheryl

Jfk

Post by Sheryl »

Hmmm haven't seen truthbringer around lately, anyone else?
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Kathy Ellen

Jfk

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Sheryl;854894 wrote: Hmmm haven't seen truthbringer around lately, anyone else?

:wah::wah:

Kevcoy,

Just thought you would like coasttocoastam.com because it is a wonderful radio show that you can download onto your computer and listen and discuss all of the conspiracy theories about life.

Though you would like it....tons of fun and good discussions:lips: don't say I told you that....shhhhh......
RedGlitter

Jfk

Post by RedGlitter »

kevcoy;854889 wrote: The left what? who is obama?

WOW! Are YOU allowed to vote?? :-2
Kathy Ellen

Jfk

Post by Kathy Ellen »

RedGlitter;855093 wrote: WOW! Are YOU allowed to vote?? :-2

Kevkoy,

:wah: Are you here and listening??
kevcoy

Jfk

Post by kevcoy »

Kathy Ellen;855098 wrote: Kevkoy,

:wah: Are you here and listening??

Kathy, I haven't heard anything yet to listen to?
Grizzled_Bear

Jfk

Post by Grizzled_Bear »

Penn & Teller did a decent episode on conspiracy theories that showed validity in the single gunman theory.
Oscar Namechange

Jfk

Post by Oscar Namechange »

kevcoy;854206 wrote: Audio tape taken by Miami police dated 9th Nov 1963 taped extreme right winger Joseph Milteer talking to FBI informant William Somerset about the assassination of Kennedy TWO WEEKS BEFORE IT HAPPEND, if Oswald was a lone nutcase how could Milteer have known about it?

Your all totally wrong here.

It was indeed a conspiricy but not down to America.

It was infact The British Monarchy. The Duke of Edinburgh arranged a car crash in a tunnel but Kennedy didn't want to go to Paris.

The Duke of Edinburgh was having secret liasons with Castro and had actually ordered Kennedy to arrange the whole Bay Of Pigs fiasco just so he could get his Havana cigars at cut price. This would have pushed down the price of UK imported cigars.

Please excuse me while i go and take my medication right now:wah:
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

Jfk

Grizzled_Bear;1010720 wrote: Penn & Teller did a decent episode on conspiracy theories that showed validity in the single gunman theory.

It was the "Lucky Bullet" theory. If i remember correctly, there were only two bullets fired not three as conspirisists would have us believe. The first hit Kennedy in the neck. The lucky bullet entered Kennedy, exited, entered Govenor Connelly,exited again.

LHO would simply not have had time to re-load a third time.

Grassy Knoll anyone???
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
along-for-the-ride

Jfk

Post by along-for-the-ride »

And................your point is?
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
ddimz

Jfk

Post by ddimz »

lol... the grassy gnoll ;)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> My Vintage PC Games Blog

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tito

Jfk

Post by tito »

Ah jfk definitely one of my favorite subjects. 30 percent still believe that oswald acted alone and yes they may be voting in the upcoming election. Lets see Obama believes that Bin laden is alive hiding in a cave and can still be captured and or killed. Mcain believes that the surge defines success in iraq. i would guess that maybe 5-10% of the voters would actually question these statements while the rest would simply accept these statements as truths....
Oscar Namechange

Jfk

tito;1020294 wrote: Ah jfk definitely one of my favorite subjects. 30 percent still believe that oswald acted alone and yes they may be voting in the upcoming election. Lets see Obama believes that Bin laden is alive hiding in a cave and can still be captured and or killed. Mcain believes that the surge defines success in iraq. i would guess that maybe 5-10% of the voters would actually question these statements while the rest would simply accept these statements as truths....

I've said it before on another thread. Us British chaps are not worried about Bin Laden.

we have seen his video's.

We know he has a rifle and a donkey.

If we see a cruise missile strapped to his back, we may be alittle concerned.

It's when we see a cruise missile strapped to the back of the donkey, that we will get worried.
Oscar Namechange

Jfk

Tito?? That's interesting. Are you one of The Jackson Five or a former Yugoslavian Leader??
Grizzled_Bear

Jfk

Post by Grizzled_Bear »

penslinger

Jfk

Post by penslinger »

Why do you think Teddy never ran for President?

Remember Mary Jo Kopechne and Chappaquiddick??

I read a really interesting book about the assasination

The author seemed to be pretty well informed, or he did good research.

His theory was that a Secret Service agent behind Kennedy accidentally fired the fatal head shot.

His theory: The rifle used by the SS (I don't remember what kind it was) had a hair trigger. There were 2 (if I remember right) agents in the car behind Kennedy sitting on the top of the back seat. When the first shots were fired, one of the agents went to grab the rifle, but the other agent already had it in his hands.

When the car sped up, the gun went off, shooting Kennedy in the back of the head.
Oscar Namechange

Jfk

penslinger;1026182 wrote:

Remember Mary Jo Kopechne and Chappaquiddick??

I read a really interesting book about the assasination

The author seemed to be pretty well informed, or he did good research.

His theory was that a Secret Service agent behind Kennedy accidentally fired the fatal head shot.

His theory: The rifle used by the SS (I don't remember what kind it was) had a hair trigger. There were 2 (if I remember right) agents in the car behind Kennedy sitting on the top of the back seat. When the first shots were fired, one of the agents went to grab the rifle, but the other agent already had it in his hands.

When the car sped up, the gun went off, shooting Kennedy in the back of the head.

Yeah, i know all about Mary Jo. However, in today's standards that would be excusable as an accident. Compared to President's in this past 30 yrs, i.e. Clinton, he'd get through that. The American's have always adored the Kennedy story. Teddy would be welcomed even if he was a killer. My own take on it, is that he panicked and got the heck out of there. I read an interview once with Teddy where he said that he never ran for President because he knew for sure that there would always be another LHO out there. The nut who wanted to go down in history as getting the 3rd Kennedy and he's right.

As for your theory, that actually makes sense. The conspiricy theory is solely based on eye witnessess saying they heard a 3rd gunshot. Now, a bullet was found embedded in the tree on the left of the car as it passed. This has been widely covered up by American Governments suggessting that the government had a hit on Kennedy through i.e. Mafia connections, The Cuba issue etc etc.

It is fact that there was a 3rd bullet. I have seen documented evidence of it in old programes.

The fact also remains that many many intensive balistic enquirey's have taken place over the years and given the range of the book depository to the car and the weapon used by LHO, it is fact that he could not have re-loaded a 3rd time in the time he had. I have seen the fastest expert in America sit at the window of the book depository and re-enact the shooting and re-loading over and over again, he could not do it in the time given and LHO was only an average marksman.

So what you are saying actually makes alot more sense than the original conspiricy theorie's. If it was accident, naturally, the government is not going to want to admit it.

Good post. Like it.
penslinger

Jfk

Post by penslinger »

Ok, I'll grant you that it was just an accident. But a prominent citizen and politician leaving the scene of an accident with death resulting?? That's pretty serious. But I can't say that I wouldn't have done the same thing in the same situation. Also, some people have believed in a "Kennedy Curse". This myth has been dispelled merely because of the sheer size of a very public and well known and well liked family. But many believe, myself included, that the Kennedy brothers et al were very cavalier. They could pretty much do as they please and get away with it. JFK's promiscuity was a well known secret that nobody wrote about or talked about.

If I remember rght, the author made several attempts to interview the man but he never responded. From that you can infer that a) there may be some truth to it, or b) like many traumatic events in American history, he just refuses to discuss it.

I watched JFK the other day and I started to think that maybe there are some things that the American public is better off not knowing.

Personally, I don't believe for a minute, that LHO acted alone. However, I have a hard time believing that our own government would conspire to assasinate one of its own.

Oscar Namechange

Jfk

penslinger;1026280 wrote: Ok, I'll grant you that it was just an accident. But a prominent citizen and politician leaving the scene of an accident with death resulting?? That's pretty serious. But I can't say that I wouldn't have done the same thing in the same situation. Also, some people have believed in a "Kennedy Curse". This myth has been dispelled merely because of the sheer size of a very public and well known and well liked family. But many believe, myself included, that the Kennedy brothers et al were very cavalier. They could pretty much do as they please and get away with it. JFK's promiscuity was a well known secret that nobody wrote about or talked about.

If I remember rght, the author made several attempts to interview the man but he never responded. From that you can infer that a) there may be some truth to it, or b) like many traumatic events in American history, he just refuses to discuss it.

I watched JFK the other day and I started to think that maybe there are some things that the American public is better off not knowing.

Personally, I don't believe for a minute, that LHO acted alone. However, I have a hard time believing that our own government would conspire to assasinate one of its own.

The Kennedy's are a family that will always have the fascination of the American people and the world, and all things connected to it. You only have to look at the scutiny they still come under even in present day to see that. Even when Jackie married Khashogi, that scutiny never left her.

It's reported that even our own Princess Diana had a fascination of the Kennedy's and had a dream to have a child by John Kennedy Junior. She certainly dated him after she split with Charles and was photographed out with him. Wanting a child by him, is some-thing i'd not immediately dispel, she was mad enough to think like that in order to hang onto her world fame.

The Kennedy curse , is something i would dismiss at probable due to their lifestyles. The average Joe doesn't have the luxery of private jets etc, so the probabily of genuine error and tradgedy is more likely.

If you go back into JFK's family of brothers and sisters, without checking my books, a sister, Magaret, and brother were killed in airplane tradgedy's as was Khashogi's only son, leaving the wealth to his daughter Christina.

In all the books i have read about the Kennedy dynasty, i find the history of Joe Kennedy, father of JFK rather more disturbing. There were connections there with dubious characters in history right from the start. He was also a prolific funder of the IRA.

Robert Kennedy's assassination is far more sinister than JFK. I'd be very interested if some-one posted a thread on him.

While the world still debates JFK's appitite for women, i find Robert kennedy equally as bad. JFK's assossiation with Marylin Monroe, is well documented, however Robert's affair with her is more sinister and i believe still much of a cover up by Governmenteven today.

Robert kennedy was seen by eye witness neighbours as landing and taking off from Monroe's lawn in a helicopter shortly before her body was discovered. Her housekeeper has always maintained, Monroe was about to go public about her affair with Robert. Ethel Kennedy, Robert's wife knew of the affair and was also threatening Robert to go public if he didn't sort her out. Monroe had a big mouth and they knew it.

A British actor, Peter Shaw, friend of Robert kennedy is suppossed to have told friends on his deathbed that he was with Robert the night Monroe died and would "Never forgive himself for what they did to Marylin".

Monroe's affair with Robert was at the time he was running for President and it would have been disasterous for his political career for this to be made public.

Monroe allegedly went on record as saying that JFK was an affair but Robert was her one true love. All very sad for her. Shortly before her death, it is reported that she reluctantly aborted a "much wanted" baby, always believed to be Robert Kennedy's. It would explain the intervention from Ethel, his wife who normally turned a blind eye to his indescretions.

The man with all the secrets locked in his head is Teddy. What a book that would be?? If ever he wrote it. I have always believed that even Teddy has been told to never disclose the history of his brothers and that he knew he was up against dark forces.

How convienient that Robert Kennedy's assassin was mute?? Te has been in Jail all his life and never spoke another word from that day.

I do believe that LHO was responsible for the death of JFK. He was a sad deluded young man who travelled extensively to Russia and studies Communism there. He had extreme beliefs that led him to believe JFK was the enemy, although many conspiricy theorie's put the KGB behind LHO.

I do believe he acted alone. However, i like your theory that the fatal bullet could have come from the car behind. Infact, in all i have read over the years, that theory is perfectably reasonable compared to most of them.

OSCAR

Return to “Conspiracy Theories”