party feet

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
pink princess

party feet

Post by pink princess »

has anyone out there tried the Scholl Party feet? what did you think of them?

ive bought a pair of court shoes which are not the most comfy and i wondered whether the party feet would be good but they arent cheap and i dont want to waste my money....
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
abbey

party feet

Post by abbey »

They're great PP, i suppose they would be ok for court shoes, if you wear

stillettoes they're a must for the balls of your feet.

I think i paid about a fiver for them, and they were worth every penny.
Honneykit

party feet

Post by Honneykit »

I agree if your out for the night in high heels they are heaven sent no more sore feet.
Hi guys love to you all..
Betty Boop

party feet

Post by Betty Boop »

I tried them once, and yes they're very comfortable but............

When I wear heels I have an annoying habit of taking my shoes off, ie if I'm sat at a table and no-one can see I slip my shoes off!!

I did this at a wedding earlier in the year, as the speeches were drawing to a close I suddenly realised we were about to be expected to stand, so I scrabbled under the table for my shoes got them on and stood up. I immediatley realised one of my 'party feet' were missing, when I sat down again I tried to discreetly look under the table, but couldn't see it anywhere!

I paid about a fiver for them too, so now I was beginning to get a little bit annoyed!

A while later I went to the 'bathroom' and was mortified to see that my missing 'party foot' was impaled on my stiletto heel! Haven't worn them since, I was almost too embarressed to come out of the bathroom again for fear that someone had noticed!!
abbey

party feet

Post by abbey »

Betty Boop wrote: I tried them once, and yes they're very comfortable but............

When I wear heels I have an annoying habit of taking my shoes off, ie if I'm sat at a table and no-one can see I slip my shoes off!!

I did this at a wedding earlier in the year, as the speeches were drawing to a close I suddenly realised we were about to be expected to stand, so I scrabbled under the table for my shoes got them on and stood up. I immediatley realised one of my 'party feet' were missing, when I sat down again I tried to discreetly look under the table, but couldn't see it anywhere!

I paid about a fiver for them too, so now I was beginning to get a little bit annoyed!

A while later I went to the 'bathroom' and was mortified to see that my missing 'party foot' was impaled on my stiletto heel! Haven't worn them since, I was almost too embarressed to come out of the bathroom again for fear that someone had noticed!!Just as long as they did'nt think it had come out of your bra! :wah:

Return to “Fashion Clothing”