A Men's Only Question

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
pink princess

A Men's Only Question

Post by pink princess »

ArnoldLayne wrote: I would never trust a woman with a cut throat and big grin on her face. So keep yer distance lady !!

oh you can trust me......

:sneaky:
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
pink princess

A Men's Only Question

Post by pink princess »

ive got to be honest here

id be too scared to shave a guys face let alone anywhere else!!
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

pink princess

A Men's Only Question

Post by pink princess »

i dont mind shaving myself but id be too scared to shave my other half in case i nicked him....

and im talking normal places here people!! faces and legs not sacks and cracks!!
life is what you make it

Wolverine

A Men's Only Question

Post by Wolverine »

pink princess wrote: i dont mind shaving myself but id be too scared to shave my other half in case i nicked him....

and im talking normal places here people!! faces and legs not sacks and cracks!!

you don't use a straight razor. a Mach3 works really well.

give him a pompadore. HA

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

pink princess

A Men's Only Question

Post by pink princess »

pompadore?
life is what you make it

kumininexile

A Men's Only Question

Post by kumininexile »

Abbey, your post of 8/23 makes me hungry for one of your steak & kidney pies.

I'm a pretty hirsute guy, with a heavy beard. I've never even thought of shaving anyplace other than my face. The problem is, I don't even like doing that. I honestly don't like shaving and because of that, I almost always look like a slob. This is one of the reasons I don't work, also. I should say that, with me, there's more at work than plain laziness. When you've got serious, disabling problems with depression, good personal hygiene becomes a thing of the past. Almost all of the people I know who also have trouble with bad depression or schizophrenia, are the same way, unfortunately. I guess we all stink.
Nomad

A Men's Only Question

Post by Nomad »

A nice clean trim should do the trick

On a footnote...it heightens sensations ;)
I AM AWESOME MAN
sunny104

A Men's Only Question

Post by sunny104 »

this is the funniest thread ever!! For those that have never seen it before check it out, you'll learn some interesting things about our men. :sneaky: Can you tell I'm bored?? :p

love you, ACC! :-4
sunny104

A Men's Only Question

Post by sunny104 »

oh, and um...Acc? how about an update??

*snort*

:yh_rotfl
Sheryl

A Men's Only Question

Post by Sheryl »

:wah: I agree. This thread was hilarious!
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
Nomad

A Men's Only Question

Post by Nomad »

Trimmer. ;)

No shaving !
I AM AWESOME MAN

Return to “Fashion Clothing”