Distasteful lip filler

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
spot

Distasteful lip filler

Post by spot »

"Do you also think it's horrific and offensive when women dress up as witches on Halloween? Why not? Real women were persecuted as witches!"

Handmaid's fail: Kylie Jenner faces backlash for themed party

Well yes, actually, I do think so. Who wouldn't.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Distasteful lip filler

Post by Betty Boop »

wow, what a silly woman.

Did she think the red dresses were just pretty? And not that they denote blood, childbirth, menstrual cycle and sexual sin. The dress places fertile women as a walking womb to be fertilised, they are highlighted and marked out to the male population with their one purpose in life.

Seems these women already have a blinkered outlook on life, just like the Handmaids with their white wings around their heads preventing them from seeing all around them - how sad.
YZGI

Distasteful lip filler

Post by YZGI »

I don't know why people pay any attention to her or her family.
spot

Distasteful lip filler

Post by spot »

I confess I'd never heard of her before today, but I seriously dislike plumped lips and conscious pouting and oblivious pig-ignorant faux-pas like the dressing up.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Betty Boop

Distasteful lip filler

Post by Betty Boop »

YZGI;1523276 wrote: I don't know why people pay any attention to her or her family.

I didn't until the day when out with my daughter I overheard someone telling her she looked like Kylie Jenner. Then I had to go look to see who they meant and I've never looked again ! I just quietly hoped that my daughter wouldn't see it as too much of a compliment. She's also been likened to Ann Hathaway.
G#Gill

Distasteful lip filler

Post by G#Gill »

Who the heck is bothered about these American women. I understand that this one is something to do with Kardashians. Nuff said, they all seem to be 'up themselves'. Haven't we Brits got enough of these sort of women without taking any notice of the sweepings from American womanhood ? (If you can call such females as being women !)
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
spot

Distasteful lip filler

Post by spot »

The options for lip augmentation seem to consist of: Collagen - extracted from cow hides

Alloderm - donor tissue taken from cadavers

Radiance (a synthetic containing calcium hydroxylapatite (bone) suspended in a gel). Some recipients require subsequent surgical intervention due to nodules

Harvested fat from liposuction

Polymethylmethacrylate microspheres which are permanent

And then there's Restylane which seems a lot more sensible than any of the foregoing but even then, a history of cold sores is a contra-indicator.

[summarized from Wikipedia]

I'd definitely like a written guarantee of what they're putting in me before I let them do it.
LarsMac

Distasteful lip filler

Post by LarsMac »

G#Gill;1523285 wrote: Who the heck is bothered about these American women. I understand that this one is something to do with Kardashians. Nuff said, they all seem to be 'up themselves'. Haven't we Brits got enough of these sort of women without taking any notice of the sweepings from American womanhood ? (If you can call such females as being women !)

We have been hanging out in an area where the women seem to spend a goodly portion of their income copying these females.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Distasteful lip filler

Post by magentaflame »

The last bastion of inequality .....this too will pass.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Anetta

Distasteful lip filler

Post by Anetta »

Betty Boop;1523281 wrote: I didn't until the day when out with my daughter I overheard someone telling her she looked like Kylie Jenner. Then I had to go look to see who they meant and I've never looked again ! I just quietly hoped that my daughter wouldn't see it as too much of a compliment. She's also been likened to Ann Hathaway.

Hello! I adore Anne Hathaway, a chic actress and she has a great taste when choosing clothes!
spot

Distasteful lip filler

Post by spot »

Anetta;1525323 wrote: Hello! I adore Anne Hathaway, a chic actress and she has a great taste when choosing clothes!

This site has long needed a knowledgeable fashion adviser, we've been here these last fifteen years without a clue between us. I was told only last week that I sometimes look like I'm homeless when walking around my home town. My fashion advice to my son is generally regarded as unreliable, though not by the lad himself who thinks corduroy is almost as good as double denim with a matching blue shirt and tie.

What do you think of hats, for example?
Anetta

Distasteful lip filler

Post by Anetta »

spot;1523346 wrote: The options for lip augmentation seem to consist of: Collagen - extracted from cow hides

Alloderm - donor tissue taken from cadavers

Radiance (a synthetic containing calcium hydroxylapatite (bone) suspended in a gel). Some recipients require subsequent surgical intervention due to nodules

Harvested fat from liposuction

Polymethylmethacrylate microspheres which are permanent

And then there's Restylane which seems a lot more sensible than any of the foregoing but even then, a history of cold sores is a contra-indicator.

[summarized from Wikipedia]

I'd definitely like a written guarantee of what they're putting in me before I let them do it.

why girls do this?
spot

Distasteful lip filler

Post by spot »

Anetta;1525331 wrote: why girls do this?

Because trend-setters do it. Regency dandies back around 1800 dressed like swizzle lollipops for exactly the same reason.

Attached files
magentaflame

Distasteful lip filler

Post by magentaflame »

A-Herm (guttural)......furrows brow toward spot.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Distasteful lip filler

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1525358 wrote: A-Herm (guttural)......furrows brow toward spot.

No, no, I'm entirely correct. The world has been plagued with trend-setters ever since Jesus decided to get himself crucified and everyone started lining up begging to be martyred too. At least we got some decent homoerotic imagery out of it.
magentaflame

Distasteful lip filler

Post by magentaflame »

Historically women are usually the naked ones in art. But I do have it on good authority ( my youngest) that it does nothing for him and he's an athiest.

Going back to the eighties though "they" say that the whole anorexia thing came from homosexual designers making women look like young men on catwalks , ie no figure or female body imagary. My yongest also agrees with that.
spot

Distasteful lip filler

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1525419 wrote: Historically women are usually the naked ones in art. But I do have it on good authority ( my youngest) that it does nothing for him and he's an athiest.

Going back to the eighties though "they" say that the whole anorexia thing came from homosexual designers making women look like young men on catwalks , ie no figure or female body imagary. My yongest also agrees with that.

Here we go - take your pick.

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22sain ... s&tbm=isch
FourPart

Distasteful lip filler

Post by FourPart »

magentaflame;1525419 wrote: Historically women are usually the naked ones in art. But I do have it on good authority ( my youngest) that it does nothing for him and he's an athiest.

And little boys (cherubs) when it comes to the Church. That says a lot as well.
magentaflame

Distasteful lip filler

Post by magentaflame »

Maybe it's because I'm female I don't see it. But I do understand how it could be seen in that way .
spot

Distasteful lip filler

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1525461 wrote: Maybe it's because I'm female I don't see it. But I do understand how it could be seen in that way .

You not seeing the erotic side of it, and you being female, and the erotic aspect being homoeroticism, I think you make my point quite commendably.

Return to “Fashion Clothing”