- Posts: 2511
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:41 pm
- Location: Virginia
I think the garments displayed in the article are very beautiful, especially the first one but I know in spite of the protestations mentioned that they really couldn't have been good to wear long term. No matter how lovely it made the figure, boy that had to feel good to remove at the end of the day!!
- Posts: 6601
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:30 am
1. ... it makes your waist smaller,
2. ... it lifts and supports your bosom,
3. ... it improves your posture.
If you study history books you will find the corset was invented to mould a woman's body into a "supposedly" pleasing shape, as determined by, what else?
The Fashion Industry!
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:10 am