Amazing GHD styler

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
hiq5858

Amazing GHD styler

Post by hiq5858 »

Like other popular products or brands,you have to be aware of unscrupulous groups will try to imitate it and sell counterfeit items.When you search on google,you would find out numerous sites which announce to offer genuine ghd hair straighteners for sale but instead sell fakes. Due to poor quality construction and lack of safety checks, fake goods are dangerous and can cause electrocution, serious burns and hair damage.
spot

Amazing GHD styler

Post by spot »

hiq5858;1332741 wrote: Like other popular products or brands,you have to be aware of unscrupulous groups will try to imitate it and sell counterfeit items.When you search on google,you would find out numerous sites which announce to offer genuine ghd hair straighteners for sale but instead sell fakes. Due to poor quality construction and lack of safety checks, fake goods are dangerous and can cause electrocution, serious burns and hair damage.

I've put off buying a GHD hair straightener for this very reason, I'd hate to end up with a counterfeit. Can you recommend a reliable supplier?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Rapunzel

Amazing GHD styler

Post by Rapunzel »

Hmmm...Rapunzel could use a hair straightener. Can you recommend an industrial version for someone with lotttttttttttttttttsa luscious locks? :sneaky:
Snowfire

Amazing GHD styler

Post by Snowfire »

Hmmm ! Snowfire could do with some hair. Can you recommend an industrial hair restorer for someone with lottttttttttttsa head
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Richard Bell

Amazing GHD styler

Post by Richard Bell »

hiq5858;1332741 wrote: Like other popular products or brands,you have to be aware of unscrupulous groups will try to imitate it and sell counterfeit items.When you search on google,you would find out numerous sites which announce to offer genuine ghd hair straighteners for sale but instead sell fakes. Due to poor quality construction and lack of safety checks, fake goods are dangerous and can cause electrocution, serious burns and hair damage.

Tell me about it!

I thought I was ordering a GHD Hair Straightener, but what I got was a G-D Hair Straightener! :-5

It certainly was well named! :yh_bigsmi
Rapunzel

Amazing GHD styler

Post by Rapunzel »

Snowfire;1332797 wrote: Hmmm ! Snowfire could do with some hair. Can you recommend an industrial hair restorer for someone with lottttttttttttsa head

Lol! Are you taking the p*55 ya cheeky young varmint? I'll put you over my knee! (Woohoo!) :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Snowfire

Amazing GHD styler

Post by Snowfire »

Rapunzel;1332804 wrote: Lol! Are you taking the p*55 ya cheeky young varmint? I'll put you over my knee! (Woohoo!) :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

Yes, you're right I've been a very naughty varmint. Its only right I should be put over your knee.
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
Rapunzel

Amazing GHD styler

Post by Rapunzel »

Snowfire;1332809 wrote: Yes, you're right I've been a very naughty varmint. Its only right I should be put over your knee.

Heh heh heh (evil laughter) Well step this way young man and drop those trews. *waggles eyebrows*
hiq5858

Amazing GHD styler

Post by hiq5858 »

spot;1332763 wrote: I've put off buying a GHD hair straightener for this very reason, I'd hate to end up with a counterfeit. Can you recommend a reliable supplier?

Can have a look at here, ...........LINK DELETED - SPAM..................wish it be helpful!
spot

Amazing GHD styler

Post by spot »

hiq5858;1332889 wrote: Can have a look at here: ....[Link deleted - spam ] .....,wish it be helpful!

Thank you for the link, that seems very sensible advice.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Amazing GHD styler

Post by spot »

For some reason hiq5858 now appears as banned, and the shoutbox shows "hiq5858 has just posted the blog Amazing GHD styler* @ 10:52 AM". I'm forlorn, I was holding a conversation with the chap. Could someone copy what he wrote there into this thread please? The revised text "...........LINK DELETED - SPAM.................." in his earlier post was definitely not to a spam site, I checked at the time - it was to http://www.genuineghd.blogspot.com/ which contains nothing but good advice.
Oscar Namechange

Amazing GHD styler

Post by Oscar Namechange »

One should never use heated products on hair due to the damage they cause. One can credit one's long glossy locks due to the absence of GBH products In one's life.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Anetta

Amazing GHD styler

Post by Anetta »

You are right!

Return to “Fashion Clothing”