Cerise pink eyeshadow lipstick

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
FGChatter

Post by FGChatter »

Yes, strange I know!! But I need bright, shocking pink eyeshadow and can't find it in Asda/Tesco/Superdrug etc (I am in the UK).

I am going away with the girls for the weekend and we are all going in fancy dress as punk rockers so need shocking pink make-up. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

FGC

x
Better to be late for your next appointment in this world, than to be early for your first appointment in the next.
minks

Post by minks »

FGChatter wrote: Yes, strange I know!! But I need bright, shocking pink eyeshadow and can't find it in Asda/Tesco/Superdrug etc (I am in the UK).

I am going away with the girls for the weekend and we are all going in fancy dress as punk rockers so need shocking pink make-up. Any ideas anyone?

Thanks

FGC

x

washable felt markers
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
abbey

Post by abbey »

FGChatter wrote: Yes, strange I know!! But I need bright, shocking pink eyeshadow and can't find it in Asda/Tesco/Superdrug etc (I am in the UK).

Thanks

FGC

xPink Lippy with translucent powder pressed over it.
pink princess

Post by pink princess »

a bigger store, somewhere like dickens and jones at the makeup counters, i saw one girl getting made up in one the other day in a bright pink eyeshadow
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4

Return to “Fashion Clothing”