Boxers showing?

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
pink princess

Boxers showing?

Post by pink princess »

welcome to the garden :)

it kinda depends how its done but in some situations it can be nice..... hate seeing guys walking down the highstreet with no top on and their boxers above their trousers though, mind u i dont really like seeing guys walking down the highstreet with their tops off full stop!

also hate it when the trousers are actually pretty much as good as below the bum!!

a tiny hint is enough, gets the imagination going ;) as discussed in the tan lines thread.... :D
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
smithy87

Boxers showing?

Post by smithy87 »

Completely agree with PP

it can look quite sexy, but if you let the pants go too far down so the crotch is between your knees you look daft

Tops off and toned bods on show wouldn't be unpleasant to my eyes :sneaky:
pink princess

Boxers showing?

Post by pink princess »

smithy87 wrote:

Tops off and toned bods on show wouldn't be unpleasant to my eyes :sneaky:
yeah but they are never the ones who take their tops off!
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4
smithy87

Boxers showing?

Post by smithy87 »

pink princess wrote: yeah but they are never the ones who take their tops off!

I know, why do they put us through it? :-1
Jives

Boxers showing?

Post by Jives »

"I see London! I see France! I see someone's underpants!" In my generaion, it was considered embarrassing to have your underwear showing. Obviously that's changed. I still think it looks tacky, though. Low class.

What's really nasty is when the pants drop to crotch level. Not only do they look like drunken penguins when they try to walk while keeping their knees apart, I really dn't think that showing your crack to everyone is "sexy"

funniest of all is where this trend started. it was a way to "advertise" their wares for the prison homosexuals. so anyone "baggin and sagging" is actually emulating a gay person. LOL!
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
hotsauce

Boxers showing?

Post by hotsauce »

Jives wrote:

funniest of all is where this trend started. it was a way to "advertise" their wares for the prison homosexuals. so anyone "baggin and sagging" is actually emulating a gay person. LOL!
hilarious! I did not know that!
buttercup

Boxers showing?

Post by buttercup »

in uk at the moment the trend very much is for girls g-string to be showing like boxers at the back of there jeans, as they wear hipster trousers as soon as they lean over you just see way too much, i dont mean to be a prude but i dont like it
Sheryl

Boxers showing?

Post by Sheryl »

I would rather see your boxers, than your crack when you bent over or something.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
hotsauce

Boxers showing?

Post by hotsauce »

yeah...but that is not the point...these fellas are letting it all hang out because it is "cool"...or "phat"...or whatever.

it is not to keep their crack from peeking out.
babygirl

Boxers showing?

Post by babygirl »

If it is just the top band i find that sexy but anything else is stupid, and lasses with their g strings hanging out is nasty never catch me doing that
Live life to the max as you only get to do it once!! make your dreams come true :-4

lady cop

Boxers showing?

Post by lady cop »

when i visit jail and see these mini-minds with their pants hanging down i just go nuts. and they always have their hands on their pee-pees. soooo, pants down, hands on the family jewels, i yell at them. pull up your damn pants! i don't want to see your arse...if they give me grief i throw them into isolation. dumbasses. i don't tolerate it.
David813

Boxers showing?

Post by David813 »

I think there are worse things to see on the street. No man over 25 should expose his feet to the public! That is disgusting. Nothing is more gross than being at a store and seeing a Dick Cheney lookalike in SANDALS! NO ONE wants to see old man feet. Male feet are ugly anyway, but if you top age 25, and you're male: THROW OUT THE SANDALS and HIDE them NASTY dogs!
"Should any political party attempt to abolish social security, unemployment insurance, and eliminate labor laws and farm programs, you would not hear of that party again in our political history. There is a tiny splinter group that believes you can do these things. Among them are a few Texas millionaires, or businessman from other areas. Their number is negligible and they are stupid." [font=Arial Narrow][/font]

President Dwight D. Eisenhower Nov. 08, 1954
devist8me

Boxers showing?

Post by devist8me »

Its just another fashion fad that will hopefully go away soon.....only to have another put in its place. I know there had to be some controversial clothing fads when I grew up, but some today are just crazy. Makes me wonder what I'll have to deal with when my daughter gets to an age where she wants to develope her own "style".
I probably posted that in an ambien trance-soryy
Jives

Boxers showing?

Post by Jives »

Angel chocobo wrote: If it is just the top band i find that sexy but anything else is stupid, and lasses with their g strings hanging out is nasty never catch me doing that

I think the same thing, but I would have replaced the word "nasty" with "slutty".
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
capt_buzzard

Boxers showing?

Post by capt_buzzard »

I wear mine out in the back garden:-6
capt_buzzard

Boxers showing?

Post by capt_buzzard »

:D ArnoldLayne wrote: Yes I show a little "cleavage" , that's where I keep my pencil when I'm at work. :D:D Yahoooooooooooooooo
nvalleyvee

Boxers showing?

Post by nvalleyvee »

I have a real problem with people wearing their underclothes on the outside. Call me conservative - I don't even like my bra straps showing. OK call me 50. That is meant for private time and not for the world to see.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
capt_buzzard

Boxers showing?

Post by capt_buzzard »

nvalleyvee wrote: I have a real problem with people wearing their underclothes on the outside. Call me conservative - I don't even like my bra straps showing. OK call me 50. That is meant for private time and not for the world to see.Who wears YFronts today or LongJohns?
nvalleyvee

Boxers showing?

Post by nvalleyvee »

capt_buzzard wrote: Who wears YFronts today or LongJohns?

Longjohns in the winter - what is a yfront?
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
crazygal

Boxers showing?

Post by crazygal »

Boxer bands hanging out, only ever when they are certain brands like guys are bragging they're wearing CK's. I bet the other 6 days of the week they're in wire fronts. :p
crazygal

Boxers showing?

Post by crazygal »

Yeah I mean purposely too. Lots of guys do that, have their jeans half way down their legs, think they look cool when they just look like they can't dress themselves. :wah:

Boxers showing?

Post by 911 »

It's called underwear not outerwear!

If they had hershey tracks on them, would that still be cool? :p
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
RedGlitter

Boxers showing?

Post by RedGlitter »

two dumb trends:

guys wearing their pants so far down over their drawers that their package shows....

girls wearing their thong underwear so visibly that they attach little roachclip feather things to the string waistband!

Pleez!
Red

Boxers showing?

Post by Red »

I think it looks crap and far too 'try too hard' If i see anyone wearing the baggy trousers/undies combo i always have the urge to run over and pull their jeans up
Red

Boxers showing?

Post by Red »

Pinky;552799 wrote: Or drop something down there :sneaky:

:wah: mind you i always secretly hope there trousers will fall down, very embarrasing :sneaky:
Red

Boxers showing?

Post by Red »

Pinky;552812 wrote: I've been really horrible once and actually did it to a mate - grabbed 'em by the belt-loops and pulled, hehehe!!!:wah:

I'm terrible for practical jokes!

oh i do that to df all the time! much to his distaste :wah: never done it in public mind...uve given me ideas now :sneaky:
Red

Boxers showing?

Post by Red »

Pinky;552847 wrote: :wah: :wah:

Go on, I dare ya!

lol omg i know he's easy going but i can just imagine the scene if i decide to hoik his pants down in the middle of tescos! :wah:
Red

Boxers showing?

Post by Red »

Pinky;552859 wrote: That's why you just have to do it quick and run, hehehe!:sneaky: :wah:

dont tempt me pinky! ...shame i only do online shopping now though :thinking:
laneybug

Boxers showing?

Post by laneybug »

Yup, it's true. The boxers hanging out and the pants down below the ass started in prison to announce that you're ready to be someone's "bitch." Excuse the language. So that's what I think of every time I see a man dressed like that. If they only knew!! :wah:

As for thongs hanging out. Please. Thongs, as far as I know, where invented so you couldn't see underwear lines... so having the top of them hang out kind of defeats the purpose. Not to mention, I think it looks trashy. As does having bra straps hang out. I'd rather someone not wear a bra than have their straps hang out, especially when girls do it on purpose. I don't wear a bra, I think they're restrictive and uncomfortable, and, well... I don't really need to, thank god. :D :lips:
It is better to have your mind opened by wonder

than closed by belief.
laneybug

Boxers showing?

Post by laneybug »

David813;52518 wrote: I think there are worse things to see on the street. No man over 25 should expose his feet to the public! That is disgusting. Nothing is more gross than being at a store and seeing a Dick Cheney lookalike in SANDALS! NO ONE wants to see old man feet. Male feet are ugly anyway, but if you top age 25, and you're male: THROW OUT THE SANDALS and HIDE them NASTY dogs!

Oh for God's sake. Feet are feet. I'm sorry, but that whole comment just sounds ignorant. And when did anyone consider a man over 25 old?? I don't begrudge anyone wearing sandals... it's a good way to stay cool in the summer. Grow up.

than closed by belief.
zinkyusa

Boxers showing?

Post by zinkyusa »

laneybug;611087 wrote: Yup, it's true. The boxers hanging out and the pants down below the ass started in prison to announce that you're ready to be someone's "bitch." Excuse the language. So that's what I think of every time I see a man dressed like that. If they only knew!! :wah:

As for thongs hanging out. Please. Thongs, as far as I know, where invented so you couldn't see underwear lines... so having the top of them hang out kind of defeats the purpose. Not to mention, I think it looks trashy. As does having bra straps hang out. I'd rather someone not wear a bra than have their straps hang out, especially when girls do it on purpose. I don't wear a bra, I think they're restrictive and uncomfortable, and, well... I don't really need to, thank god. :D :lips:

me too:D
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
laneybug

Boxers showing?

Post by laneybug »

I wondered if thongs were uncomfortable, but now, that's pretty much all I wear. Simply because I prefer my pants on the tighter side and I don't want my underwear lines showing. It just doesn't seem to work for me. :wah:

than closed by belief.
Lon

Boxers showing?

Post by Lon »

My 72 year old body wears Bikini Briefs and I'm afraid if I let the label show, I would be arrested for indecent exposure. Fortunatley I have abs of steel (OK, aluminium) and my wife likes me to run around the house in the briefs.
laneybug

Boxers showing?

Post by laneybug »

magenta flame;611133 wrote: this is why wearing a thong on your butt here would be uncomfortable

http://www.simplyoz.com/products/footwe ... lag_thongs

a thong is footwear here

:wah: :wah:

Heh that's funny. Those kinds of shoes are called flip-flops in the US!

than closed by belief.
RedGlitter

Boxers showing?

Post by RedGlitter »

laneybug;611089 wrote: Oh for God's sake. Feet are feet. I'm sorry, but that whole comment just sounds ignorant. And when did anyone consider a man over 25 old?? I don't begrudge anyone wearing sandals... it's a good way to stay cool in the summer. Grow up.

Grow up?? We have to disagree here Laneybug. :wah: He's right. But not just about men. Women too. It irks me when I see a woman dressed to the nines who took the time to put on ankle bracelets and toe rings (hate those things) and to have painted toes when she has raggedyass crusty feet. It's like, get a pumice stone already! Personal grooming doesn't stop at feet. Maybe its a quirk of mine but I *always* have nicely maintained feet and it disgusts me when I see people who don't give a crap how theirs look.

And men are just as guilty as women are; especially a lot of the older ones. Like, buy some nail clippers already!

I don't agree with the part about over 25 being old though. __________________
Tater Tazz

Boxers showing?

Post by Tater Tazz »

When I go out and sometimes, I just wear boxers. I think that some men could do this and others should not do this. But it is not just men, women also do this, like me. I like to show my thongs.
laneybug

Boxers showing?

Post by laneybug »

RedGlitter;611227 wrote: Grow up?? We have to disagree here Laneybug. :wah: He's right. But not just about men. Women too. It irks me when I see a woman dressed to the nines who took the time to put on ankle bracelets and toe rings (hate those things) and to have painted toes when she has raggedyass crusty feet. It's like, get a pumice stone already! Personal grooming doesn't stop at feet. Maybe its a quirk of mine but I *always* have nicely maintained feet and it disgusts me when I see people who don't give a crap how theirs look.

And men are just as guilty as women are; especially a lot of the older ones. Like, buy some nail clippers already!

I don't agree with the part about over 25 being old though. __________________

Yes, I think personal grooming extends to feet too. But some people aren't blessed with naturally gorgeous feet, no matter how they try. They're a means of transportation, not a beauty statement. And I don't begrudge anyone who wants to air those puppies with sandals or whatever on a hot day! :D

I have to admit, though... I love toe rings. But, no, not on people who have icky toes. I like to wear 'em... I have cute toes! :wah:

than closed by belief.

Return to “Fashion Clothing”