Pantyhose for men

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
pntyhoseftsh

Pantyhose for men

Post by pntyhoseftsh »

41 year old Denver married male pantyhose wearer here. Saw some of the posts and wow some have some issues to work out.

Anywho.......I wear pantyhose everyday to work. Have Legg's to Wolford's in my collection. From 5 denier to 100 denier. Also I epil the hair from my legs.

I wear pantyhose for several reasons.

1 - They're just comfortable to me

2 - Higher compressions pantyhose are great at reducing muscle fatigue when riding mountain/road bikes, skiing and running.

3 - Reduces friction frmo pants

4 - I like wearing them

I have mostly nudes and browns (suntan, coffee, taupe, etc) but a handful of blacks and a couple whites and creams. I will admit that I do have a couple pairs of heels and skirts as well. but nothing else and not intersted in guys in the least.

That's my 2 cents
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

Hiya Pnty welcome to the Garden, pleased to meet you x :-6
pntyhoseftsh

Pantyhose for men

Post by pntyhoseftsh »

Thanks glad to be here
chonsigirl

Pantyhose for men

Post by chonsigirl »

A Man in Tights!

pntyhoseftsh

Pantyhose for men

Post by pntyhoseftsh »

Tights and pantyhose yea ok either work
pina

Pantyhose for men

Post by pina »

Hi Pnty, welcome, I hope you enjoy posting with us, I for one will enjoy reading your posts. You wear what you want its ok with me, just dont nick my tights and leave them with ladders in.....:wah:

btw..... no one has mentioned that support tights are really good to wear when you have varicose veins and as many men suffer from this as women.

pntyhoseftsh

Pantyhose for men

Post by pntyhoseftsh »

Thanks and no worries on the ladders unless your climbing them in a skirt.

I don't have veins popping out but I do wear them when I run,ski or mountian/road bike. I usually wear the higher compression (20+ denier for running and biking, 50+ for skiing) for that type of play and the 5-10 denier to work and around the house. They actually do add a little warmth and act as a wind barrier as well. It can get chilly in Denver in the summer mornings and I like how they look and feel.
Nomad

Pantyhose for men

Post by Nomad »

41 year old Denver married male pantyhose wearer here. Saw some of the posts and wow some have some issues to work out.

LOL
I AM AWESOME MAN
grizabela

Pantyhose for men

Post by grizabela »

When my STBX was training horses at a local racetrack, he complained about the cold. I suggested pantyhose for him. He tried them and said they worked wonders. A lot of the jockeys wear them as well.
Wolverine

Pantyhose for men

Post by Wolverine »

lady cop wrote: it's not April 1 yet is it?? :-2

keep you warm in the winter?

tend to make my head sweat and face break out.

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

grizabela

Pantyhose for men

Post by grizabela »

LOL Where ARE you wearing them?
Wolverine

Pantyhose for men

Post by Wolverine »

grizabela wrote: LOL Where ARE you wearing them?

that's for me to know and YOU to find out.

hehehehehehehe:p

Wolverine

Pantyhose for men

Post by Wolverine »

exactly.

makes your head sweat and your face break out.

grizabela

Pantyhose for men

Post by grizabela »

I wear them as little as possible, but I haven't noticed a problem!
chonsigirl

Pantyhose for men

Post by chonsigirl »

Wolverine wrote: exactly.

makes your head sweat and your face break out.
Happens to teenagers all over the world.....................:wah:
Wolverine

Pantyhose for men

Post by Wolverine »

quiet you.

I did not give you permission to speak.:cool:

johnny

Pantyhose for men

Post by johnny »

dly645 wrote: I would like to hear how others feel about men wearing pantyhose with shorts and going about thier everyday activties. I,m not talking about anything sexual here. thanks David

Hi David, I don't see anything wrong with wearing pantyhose and shorts in public.

Today I had to pick up a prescription at walgreens, I wore blue short shorts and

tan pantyhose and rode my motor scooter there. I like pantyhose because they

support my legs, make them look better and feel better. The doctor told me to wear as much as possible because Iwas getting cramps in my legs. he was right

they do help. My opinion is if you want to wear pantyhose with shorts you should

be able to so. someday we will be able to wear in public and be excepted. I think men should wear pantyhose and shorts in public, why cover them up with long pants, let people know you are wearing them, you are not doing anthing wrong.
orangesox1

Pantyhose for men

Post by orangesox1 »

Ok

People should wear what they want, as a female I often wear dresses and skirts with pantyhose in winter, but come summer I love bare legs, and glad to be able to take them off. ;) I can't understand anyone actually wanting to wear them but they do make your legs look better, and keep you warmer in winter.
chonsigirl

Pantyhose for men

Post by chonsigirl »

Wolverine wrote: quiet you.

I did not give you permission to speak.:cool:
Ha-ha, never can shut up a teacher, huh Wolfy?

:wah:
actionfigurestepho

Pantyhose for men

Post by actionfigurestepho »

They can be great for people who worry about mild edema. Can't say I haven't seen some men in them at the dialysis unit...of course it's cold now and they wear theirs with pants.
mominiowa

Pantyhose for men

Post by mominiowa »

OK I just have one thing to say.......How come when I put pantyhose on they crawl up my butt, make my feet REALLY cold and just feel like crap?? Am I missing something or maybe I need to spend more money on them and skip the Blue Light Special at WalMArt?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmm:-2

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

dancer56 wrote: Why don't you try ordering one pair of pantyhose from the site COMFILON and order activskin pantyhose for men. According to Steve Katz, the site manager, the pantyhose he sells are tailored made for male dimensions unlike the ones sold at your local store. Also more durable. If you have any problems he'd be more than willing to help. He is excellant at customer service.:-2 MOM'S A BLOKE??? :-3
orangesox1

Pantyhose for men

Post by orangesox1 »

abbey wrote: :-2 MOM'S A BLOKE??? :-3

Well she could always shove a bananna down the front of them:D
jcf

Pantyhose for men

Post by jcf »

dly645 wrote: I would like to hear how others feel about men wearing pantyhose with shorts and going about thier everyday activties. I,m not talking about anything sexual here. thanks David

Personally I just LOVE wearing silky stockings with a lacy garter belt. The feel of silky panties is wonderful and enhances the experience! I’ve fantasized about having a sequined gown with a sweetheat neckline, corset like top and a slit up the side fitted just for me to go with the intimate apparel underneath. And of cores I can’t forget the shoes! I really love wearing high heel stiletto shoes with or without a platform. I have about 40 pairs and I always find another pair that I just have to have. I’ve found that lots of pretty sexy shoes don’t come in my size (womans 13) but lately, last year or so, I’ve noticed that a lot more pretty and feminine shoes are being made in my size!!!! VERY happy about that. :p
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

jcf wrote: Personally I just LOVE wearing silky stockings with a lacy garter belt. The feel of silky panties is wonderful and enhances the experience! I’ve fantasized about having a sequined gown with a sweetheat neckline, corset like top and a slit up the side fitted just for me to go with the intimate apparel underneath. And of cores I can’t forget the shoes! I really love wearing high heel stiletto shoes with or without a platform. I have about 40 pairs and I always find another pair that I just have to have. I’ve found that lots of pretty sexy shoes don’t come in my size (womans 13) but lately, last year or so, I’ve noticed that a lot more pretty and feminine shoes are being made in my size!!!! VERY happy about that. :pI'm happy you're happy :D

Welcome to FG by the way. :-6
jcf

Pantyhose for men

Post by jcf »

abbey wrote: I'm happy you're happy :D

Welcome to FG by the way. :-6

Thank-You!!!!!

That's very kind of you and very much appreciated! It was soooo nice of you to reply!

Do you have similar interests?
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

jcf wrote: Thank-You!!!!!

That's very kind of you and very much appreciated! It was soooo nice of you to reply!

Do you have similar interests?i can safely say Abbey likes high heels :yh_bigsmi
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

jcf wrote: Thank-You!!!!!

Do you have similar interests?Everything but the gown part, it sounds so monro-ish!
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

ArnoldLayne wrote: And it also has to be said that high heels dont do anything for my calves. I definately dont have feminine calves :DTry a bic!
pina

Pantyhose for men

Post by pina »

I have seen a pic of Abbey in a pink sequined dress similar to that mentioned with 4 inch stilletto's, she is looks very stunning. ;)

abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

pina wrote: I have seen a pic of Abbey in a pink sequined dress similar to that mentioned with 4 inch stilletto's, she is looks very stunning. ;)LIAR they were six inch! and it was'nt pink it was black.
pina

Pantyhose for men

Post by pina »

abbey wrote: LIAR they were six inch! and it was'nt pink it was black.

My mistake Abbey, I was guessing the colours seen as though it was a black and white photo. :D

jcf

Pantyhose for men

Post by jcf »

pina wrote: I have seen a pic of Abbey in a pink sequined dress similar to that mentioned with 4 inch stilletto's, she is looks very stunning. ;)

I would love to see the picture mentioned, also sounds like you may like flamboyant gowns.
pina

Pantyhose for men

Post by pina »

jcf wrote: I would love to see the picture mentioned, also sounds like you may like flamboyant gowns.

If I can find it I will post. It looks as though Arnold would like to see it also. :wah:

jcf

Pantyhose for men

Post by jcf »

pina wrote: If I can find it I will post. It looks as though Arnold would like to see it also. :wah:

Thanks!!! With great anticipation!
pina

Pantyhose for men

Post by pina »

Pic of Abbey as requested, hope you like it.

jcf

Pantyhose for men

Post by jcf »

lady cop wrote: i can safely say Abbey likes high heels :yh_bigsmi

Abbey, if you would, please tell me about your like of high heels.
jcf

Pantyhose for men

Post by jcf »

pina wrote: Pic of Abbey as requested, hope you like it.

LOVE IT!!!!!!

She is HOT, and I just love that gown and heels! Is she wearing stockings and a garter belt under that luscious gown???? I would love to look that good in that gown!

BIG THANKS!!!
Jives

Pantyhose for men

Post by Jives »

dly645 wrote: I still do not understand why it is accepted for women to wear what are traditionaly considered mens clothes and yet a man isn't suppopsed to wear the nicer things that females are allowed to wear.

Ummm...because that would make you GAY!! No seriously, it's just not very masculine to wear feminine clothes.

Now, if it were the Reniassance and I was Shakespeare, OK maybe I'd wear tights. As a macho male in the 21st century? No freakin' way!:D
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare

Return to “Fashion Clothing”