Pantyhose for men

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

What puts me off is the panty part.

Stockings are far superior imo and tanned legs much better and cooler.
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

I can't believe this thread is still going after nearly three years!
qsducks

Pantyhose for men

Post by qsducks »

I'm envisioning Jimbo in pantyhose....:sneaky:
vee6

Pantyhose for men

Post by vee6 »

I am amazed that this is still going as well, also amazed how quickly agression and assumptions of peoples sexuality were made.

I am a man I am hetrosexual and would never think of a relationship with a man, but wear pantyhose, so they would be beating up the wrong person if they object to same sex relationships.

What wever happened to Live and let Live, I do not flaunt my wearing and if anyone has ever noticed thay have never said anything.

So if you like to wear them, enjoy them.

V
vee6

Pantyhose for men

Post by vee6 »

I am not bothered what you think.

Certainly don't need anyones approval to do anything.
YZGI

Pantyhose for men

Post by YZGI »

jimbo;1105789 wrote: think of a elephant in clingfilm :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

ok if you are happy wearing them good luck to you it does not bother me in the slightest :thinking:

after seeing the photo's OM sent wisey nothing shocks me :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

but if you are happy doing that why post about it ??

to shock ?? ...it dont :thinking:

for approvel?? if you are happy you dont need any :-6

now enjoy buddy :-6

ps pm wisey photo's he likes that sort of thing :D:D:D
I only wear them over my head during bank robberies.

The last one didn't go well. I asked them for all of their money and they gave me a government check..:-5
richardcruz

Pantyhose for men

Post by richardcruz »

Thanks FireWorks123 for the brand suggestion. I checked it out , and the site selling Gerbe has a lot of great products, I'll buy a lot of those. I like stretchy and thick pantyhose/tights, so I'll buy those with high lycra and high denier content.

Right now my favorites are dance and skating tights, from Capezio, Danskin, etc. They are stretchy and opaque, so I don't have to shave my legs - not that I don't want to, just that I get skin burns, in-grown hair, etc. after shaving.

I wear them every day - not under pants for warmth - but under my gymnastics leotard and running shorts when I workout at the gym. They feel the best doing exercise. I run for 30 min then do yoga stretching - splits, backbend, etc. I get people - male and female - look at my legs often, and I feel good about it. I have a good looking body and I like to attract people's attention, especially from females.

I fly once every month for my business. I wear them under my dress shorts on the air plane all the time. Great help in relieving muscle fatigue. I wear them under short on weekends when doing shopping or taking kids to the park. My 3 year old likes to touch and feel my hosed legs.

Otherwise I don't wear them under my pants most of the time. For one if I wear it 24/7 the sensation goes away, 2nd my jewels do get a bit uneasy after being compressed for a few hours. I should probably try the comfilon with a fly opening.

At the beginning I was nervous wearing tights in public, but as I grew more mature I look at it this way: why should I wait for someone else to start a new trend? As a successful business man who started a new business from scratch, I know I'm a leader not a follower.

Is there a way to post a picture here? I'd love to upload a picture of me at the gym.
Chezzie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Chezzie »

richardcruz;1116553 wrote: Thanks FireWorks123 for the brand suggestion. I checked it out , and the site selling Gerbe has a lot of great products, I'll buy a lot of those. I like stretchy and thick pantyhose/tights, so I'll buy those with high lycra and high denier content.

Right now my favorites are dance and skating tights, from Capezio, Danskin, etc. They are stretchy and opaque, so I don't have to shave my legs - not that I don't want to, just that I get skin burns, in-grown hair, etc. after shaving.

I wear them every day - not under pants for warmth - but under my gymnastics leotard and running shorts when I workout at the gym. They feel the best doing exercise. I run for 30 min then do yoga stretching - splits, backbend, etc. I get people - male and female - look at my legs often, and I feel good about it. I have a good looking body and I like to attract people's attention, especially from females.

I fly once every month for my business. I wear them under my dress shorts on the air plane all the time. Great help in relieving muscle fatigue. I wear them under short on weekends when doing shopping or taking kids to the park. My 3 year old likes to touch and feel my hosed legs.

Otherwise I don't wear them under my pants most of the time. For one if I wear it 24/7 the sensation goes away, 2nd my jewels do get a bit uneasy after being compressed for a few hours. I should probably try the comfilon with a fly opening.

At the beginning I was nervous wearing tights in public, but as I grew more mature I look at it this way: why should I wait for someone else to start a new trend? As a successful business man who started a new business from scratch, I know I'm a leader not a follower.

Is there a way to post a picture here? I'd love to upload a picture of me at the gym.

Go to your profile under "my settings" which is at the top left under the Home button and on the right hand side you will see "your albums" you can create an album and upload pics to it, please remember were a family site when uploading your pics if you post any deemed inappropriate we will ask that you remove them.
richardcruz

Pantyhose for men

Post by richardcruz »

Thanks Chezzie for the instruction. I uploaded 2 pics of me in my workout outfit. Let me know what you think.
Chezzie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Chezzie »

richardcruz;1117022 wrote: Thanks Chezzie for the instruction. I uploaded 2 pics of me in my workout outfit. Let me know what you think.

Yes their acceptable..

Wow you wear your shorts very high?
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

Chezzie;1117056 wrote: Yes their acceptable..

Wow you wear your shorts very high?Look good to me. ;)
richardcruz

Pantyhose for men

Post by richardcruz »

I like short short since they give me complete freedom of movement. I need to do stretching that involves big range of movement - splits, high kicks and backbend. These running shorts are great for those movements - I hardly feel their existence.
Odie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Odie »

richardcruz;1117022 wrote: Thanks Chezzie for the instruction. I uploaded 2 pics of me in my workout outfit. Let me know what you think.

woah, looking good!
Life is just to short for drama.
Chezzie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Chezzie »

richardcruz;1117313 wrote: I like short short since they give me complete freedom of movement. I need to do stretching that involves big range of movement - splits, high kicks and backbend. These running shorts are great for those movements - I hardly feel their existence.

Your in very good shape Richard..
richardcruz

Pantyhose for men

Post by richardcruz »

Thanks guys for the compliment. If I did make pantyhose look good I am very glad to do my part for tights on men fashion.
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

You dont look like you are wearing hose in your pics. :confused:
Chezzie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Chezzie »

abbey;1117829 wrote: You dont look like you are wearing hose in your pics. :confused:

Abbey, you looking right??? Course he has hose on, look like american tan to me.
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

Thought He just had brown legs. :p
Chezzie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Chezzie »

abbey;1117842 wrote: Thought He just had brown legs. :p

Your not looking close enough, quite a heavy denier:D
richardcruz

Pantyhose for men

Post by richardcruz »

I think my digital camera does not take good pictures under indoor lighting. Today I wore a pair of lighter color tights and took some more pictures at the gym. Take a look and let me know which ones look better, tan color or off-white color ones?
Odie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Odie »

ElishaA;1144661 wrote: Lol what an odd subject.

its to funny to see men wearing tights!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
Kathy Ellen

Pantyhose for men

Post by Kathy Ellen »

OMG....why would anyone want to wear hose is beyond me. They are the most uncomfortable things I've ever worn except for girdles....which I refuse to wear anymore:wah:....
Odie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Odie »

Kathy Ellen;1145198 wrote: OMG....why would anyone want to wear hose is beyond me. They are the most uncomfortable things I've ever worn except for girdles....which I refuse to wear anymore:wah:....

they are so uncomfortable, only wear them now when I dress up.
Amber Sun

Pantyhose for men

Post by Amber Sun »

lady cop;43458 wrote: it's not April 1 yet is it?? :-2

:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
richardcruz

Pantyhose for men

Post by richardcruz »

A lot of female members here indicated they don't like pantyhose. They are right. Pantyhose is not meant just for women - both men and women have legs, and in both men and women there are pantyhose lovers and haters. It is wrong and sexist to impose pantyhose on all women, while deny this right to all men. Both men and women have the right to wear or not to wear pantyhose/tights.

It is not a subject of cross dressing. A men wanting to wear a bra is cross dressing because bras are made for women since men don't have breasts. Pantyhose/tights are for legs - men have the same legs as women do, and there's nothing wrong with men wanting to make their legs look good.
qsducks

Pantyhose for men

Post by qsducks »

Robin Hood wore tights or nicely colored pantyhose whichever was available I suppose.
Odie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Odie »

qsducks;1146183 wrote: Robin Hood wore tights or nicely colored pantyhose whichever was available I suppose.

nope....not in Prince of Thieves......Costner wore pants, and he looked awesome!:yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl
nwhsr

Pantyhose for men

Post by nwhsr »

I just started wearing pantyhose about a week ago. I'd read where they help with leg cramps and they do. I also noticed less numbness in my toes. They feel good and look good too. Doing yard work in shorts and 'hose in fall-not bad. I don't see why anyone would be upset that men wear pantyhose. Maybe they should try it themselves-unless they're worried they'll turn gay. I know I'm not gay and my kids can tell you that.

I'll just say this,my legs feel great and,finally,they look good in shorts. :-6
hoppy

Pantyhose for men

Post by hoppy »

dly645;43420 wrote: I would like to hear how others feel about men wearing pantyhose with shorts and going about thier everyday activties. I,m not talking about anything sexual here. thanks David

There's something wrong with you, fella.:yh_shame
G-man

Pantyhose for men

Post by G-man »

Joe Namath liked wearing them...

Signature text removed at the request of a member.

Participate in The unOfficial Forum Garden Scavenger Hunt 2009!

Kathy Ellen

Pantyhose for men

Post by Kathy Ellen »

nwhsr;1252862 wrote: I just started wearing pantyhose about a week ago. I'd read where they help with leg cramps and they do. I also noticed less numbness in my toes. They feel good and look good too. Doing yard work in shorts and 'hose in fall-not bad. I don't see why anyone would be upset that men wear pantyhose. Maybe they should try it themselves-unless they're worried they'll turn gay. I know I'm not gay and my kids can tell you that.

I'll just say this,my legs feel great and,finally,they look good in shorts. :-6

I don't object to your wearing pantyhose....I just don't understand why.....I don't wear skirts anymore because I just can't stand wearing pantyhose. I find them expensive, uncomfortable and often have ladders in them by the end of the day.

The younger women that I work with don't wear them either.

Dunno.....I just need to be comfortable as I work with wee ones all day, and we do a lot of running around:wah:
Okie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Okie »

Kathy Ellen;1252880 wrote: I don't object to your wearing pantyhose....I just don't understand why.....I don't wear skirts anymore because I just can't stand wearing pantyhose. I find them expensive, uncomfortable and often have ladders in them by the end of the day.

The younger women that I work with don't wear them either.

Dunno.....I just need to be comfortable as I work with wee ones all day, and we do a lot of running around:wah:

I have no desire to wear pantyhose. They seem really uncomfortable but more than that I have to go pee often and it seems like it would be hard to do.
nwhsr

Pantyhose for men

Post by nwhsr »

Just roll 'em down to lo-rise btief height an walk right up to the urinal.
Kathy Ellen

Pantyhose for men

Post by Kathy Ellen »

Okie;1252914 wrote: I have no desire to wear pantyhose. They seem really uncomfortable but more than that I have to go pee often and it seems like it would be hard to do.

Hey you:-4 Where have you been lately...I've missed you :p

:pYou'd be in big trouble, big guy, if you wore pantyhose:yh_rotfl

Have you heard from any of our friends lately Okie:confused:
Kathy Ellen

Pantyhose for men

Post by Kathy Ellen »

nwhsr;1252918 wrote: Just roll 'em down to lo-rise btief height an walk right up to the urinal.

Explain please:wah:
nwhsr

Pantyhose for men

Post by nwhsr »

Roll the waistband down to your hips.Unzip your pants & pull down,like regular briefs &viola!
AussiePam

Pantyhose for men

Post by AussiePam »

G'day OKIE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And hi Kathy and welcome nwhsr.

Actually, it's not that unusual here for men to wear pantyhose - at least while skiing. Light weight, unrestrictive and warm.

Personally I prefer woollen thermals under my jeans - if the temperature goes way below zero, on or off the slopes.

:sneaky:

(Okie - this is weird. I was just talking about Nawlins in the tlw thread - remembering hurricanes and the piano ladies in Brennans, and coffee and beignets at the Cafe du Monde. Laissez les bons temps rouler!!! Absinthe !!)

http://www.forumgarden.com/forums/gener ... 6-tlw.html
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

joey2000

Pantyhose for men

Post by joey2000 »

ElishaA;1144661 wrote: Lol what an odd subject.

I was thinking "scary" but odds works too. :shiver:

Pam, in the US at least, yes it is VERY unusual for men to wear them, and all but unheard of in public and "exposed" in any way. Very much considered a cross-dressing thing.
nwhsr

Pantyhose for men

Post by nwhsr »

It's always interesting to read the opinions of the uninformed.They usually try to state what would seem to be fact without having any knowledge of the subject at all.You should check out some forums pertaining to that from whence you speak,get some facts and then voice your thought as just that.A thought NOT a fact.Then-and only then-have you really contributed to a conversation instead of voicing pseudo-fact.

The funny part is you may not have seen anyone wearing OPENLY but might have talked to one or two who were wearing who you never would have thought of as being "that kinda' guy!".By the way,I wore off-black hose with shorts today to the supermarket.It was a little chilly(47 deg.)but not unbearable for a real man.

PS.-try googling Nylon gene.
Okie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Okie »

nwhsr;1268344 wrote: It's always interesting to read the opinions of the uninformed.They usually try to state what would seem to be fact without having any knowledge of the subject at all.You should check out some forums pertaining to that from whence you speak,get some facts and then voice your thought as just that.A thought NOT a fact.Then-and only then-have you really contributed to a conversation instead of voicing pseudo-fact.

The funny part is you may not have seen anyone wearing OPENLY but might have talked to one or two who were wearing who you never would have thought of as being "that kinda' guy!".By the way,I wore off-black hose with shorts today to the supermarket.It was a little chilly(47 deg.)but not unbearable for a real man.

PS.-try googling Nylon gene.

Why. Why did you wear shorts if it was cold. Wear blue jeans. They are good for cold. and if its too cold for that wear thermal under.
joey2000

Pantyhose for men

Post by joey2000 »

nwhsr;1268344 wrote: It's always interesting to read the opinions of the uninformed. Hello pot.

They usually try to state what would seem to be fact without having any knowledge of the subject at all.And again.

You should check out some forums pertaining to that from whence you speakI shudder to think what forums you mean, but I suggest you realize that this message board internet bubble you seem to live in is not exactly indicative of the real world.

get some facts and then voice your thought as just that.A thought NOT a fact.Then-and only then-have you really contributed to a conversation instead of voicing pseudo-fact. If you refuse to accept what I'm saying because you don't like it, refuse to accept or even acknowledge it and/or it offends you, that's your business, but the facts are these:

- I am not exactly a hermit. I'm out in public almost every day and have lived that way most of my life. This includes both urban, suburban, and rural areas.

- I have lived and/or visited for extended periods of time (ie months) all major areas of the country and the majority of states.

- Not once have I seen a man wearing "exposed" nylons. (Then again I didn't spend as much time in California :cool: ) The odds of this being coincidence are absurdly small.

- The only people I have ever known or even talked to (ie actually talked to, meaning in person, not internet chatter) who considered men wearing nylons on an even semi-regular basis and for non-sexual reasons (a fetish or whatever) acceptable were gay.

I won't even get started on "nylon gene" :rolleyes:

Hey look if that's your thing, whatever, to each their own. And I'm not saying it makes a guy gay or bad or evil or whatever. But don't kid yourself that it's common or generally considered acceptable or "normal" among heterosexual men. Even in this "anything goes" day and age, it's not. Get over it.
nwhsr

Pantyhose for men

Post by nwhsr »

I see you have moved many times.Neighbor trouble?Sorry,bad start.I respect your opinion,but it is just that.Certain people state that MOST Americans don't want health-care reform when in actuality,approx. 73% do.But they state their view as fact.

The forums I read and contribute to are for men who wear for varied reasons.The big 3 being comfort,medical and fashion.The guys on this site come from all over America,Europe and Australia and wear for the reasons I mentioned.There are gay guys,straight guys and probably cross-dressers,both young and old.Their wives/girlfriends often accept their choices,though not all.

I'm surprised that the only people you know who wear are gay,unless you put yourself in places frequented mostly by gays.Also,when you come across a truck driver or biker out on his hog,I wouldn't suggest that you tell either that they are not normal but,in FACT,gay cross-dressers.
joey2000

Pantyhose for men

Post by joey2000 »

I have no idea what that last statement meant but anyway.......again, to each their own!
koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

HISTORY OF MEN IN PANTYHOSE

True dat.

Men wore them long before women.

Personally, I can't figure out why anyone wears them, though I do like spandex pants. Once you put the foot part on it's a struggle to keep the crotch area from sagging all day long. I see lots of men in spandex pants though. It's a better way to go than hose, really.
AussiePam

Pantyhose for men

Post by AussiePam »

Great site, Koan!!!

:yh_rotfl

Omni_Skittles

Pantyhose for men

Post by Omni_Skittles »

i don't even wear pantyhose... lol i don't think i'd care if a guy was... i mean if i was dating him, actually i wouldn't be dating a guy who wore pantyhose... just like i don't date guys who drink but i'm still friends with them...
Smoke signals ftw!
AussiePam

Pantyhose for men

Post by AussiePam »

Do men who drink pantyhose wear?

Return to “Fashion Clothing”