Pantyhose for men

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

pina wrote: Pic of Abbey as requested, hope you like it.Pina that is not my head, where's me head gone?
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

abbey wrote: Pina that is not my head, where's me head gone?you didn't wed henry Vlll did you?? :eek:
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

jcf wrote: Abbey, if you would, please tell me about your like of high heels.What is it you want to know? my love of shoes knows no bounds!
jcf

Pantyhose for men

Post by jcf »

abbey wrote: What is it you want to know? my love of shoes knows no bounds!

Is it how they feel on your feet? Is it how it feels walking in them? How incredibly sexy they make you look? How incredibly sexy it makes you feel? When wearing them your posture is forced to push out your bust?

Or is it that I also have no bounds for the love of sexy high heels and it makes me drool and get excited when talking to someone about them?
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

jcf wrote: Is it how they feel on your feet? Is it how it feels walking in them? How incredibly sexy they make you look? How incredibly sexy it makes you feel? When wearing them your posture is forced to push out your bust?

Or is it that I also have no bounds for the love of sexy high heels and it makes me drool and get excited when talking to someone about them?Well we'd better change the subject then, dont want you drooling all over your keyboard now do we? :D

Tell us a little about yourself.
jcf

Pantyhose for men

Post by jcf »

I received this e-mail from ArnoldLayne:

===================================================

inapropriate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

jcf. I dislike the direction of your post. This is a freindly, family forum and we dont want innapropriate posts. Please respect other members

===================================================

I didn’t realize that this topic was inappropriate for this form, it just seamed that everyone was having fun with it. I do enjoy expressing my feminine side once in awhile.

(at least I get to select a different "smiley face" this time)
Bothwell

Pantyhose for men

Post by Bothwell »

I was discussing this with Elton John just the other day
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

Bothwell wrote: I was discussing this with Elton John just the other dayyou had an audience with the queen?? :wah:
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

jcf wrote:

I didn’t realize that this topic was inappropriate for this form, it just seamed that everyone was having fun with it. I do enjoy expressing my feminine side once in awhile.

(at least I get to select a different "smiley face" this time)I do have to accept some responsibility for the thread turning a little rude. :o

Sorry.
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

aren't PMs private by definition?
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

you weren't presumptuous...i felt the thing was descending into a voyeuristic excercise. ...and NOT Abbey's responsibility at all.
jcf

Pantyhose for men

Post by jcf »

lady cop wrote: you had an audience with the queen?? :wah:

I thought that was Boy George????????
jcf

Pantyhose for men

Post by jcf »

ArnoldLayne wrote: jcf, The thread is an apropriate subject but it needs to be handled so as not to intimidate other members.I just thought you were about to go off on a tangent and I didnt want you posting anything offensive or salicious toward Abbey. That is why I sent you a private message, just to head you off at the pass

You’ve got to be kidding!!!! Abbey was the one who welcomed me here with the message:

“I'm happy you're happy

Welcome to FG by the way “

That initial contact caused me to appreciate and respect Abbey absolutely and I see her as a very friendly person! So for me to say anything that would be offensive or siliceous towards her NEVER occurred to me!
Jives

Pantyhose for men

Post by Jives »

I'm with Arnold on this one, the topic itself might not be inappropriate, but it would be very easy to stray into that zone.

As for me, this whole thread is kind of weird and icky. I'm not homophobic per se, but yeah, I was raised in the wilderness of Montana where men were MEN!

While you might have a point that pantyhose are comfortable, they are women's clothes...pure and simple. When you start crossing that line, your not crossing the line between clothes, you're crossing the line between genders.

I like my gender, thank you very much. When men start talking about getting in touch with their "feminine side" I laugh because, HEY! You're a MAN! You don't have a feminine side! LOL!

Where will it all end? Pantyhose? Panties? Sure they're more comfortable than men's underwear, but they're for girls! And do I really need a bra to support my pectoral muscles? How about some blush for my cheeks and a little base to cover up those rough edges on my facial skin?

Now you're not a metrosexual, you're a cross-dressing transvestite.:cool:
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
pina

Pantyhose for men

Post by pina »

I think I should apologise for contributing to some of the misunderstandings on earlier posts. SORRY FOLKS

abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

dancer56 wrote: Hey guy, check these out. You'll see some wild ideas for men from European sites. http://www.jupe.be?GlobalLang=2

http://www.jdez.com/men/
I cant somehow see our resident hero in a skirt.

Its on par with Indiana Jones in a frock! :-3
orangesox1

Pantyhose for men

Post by orangesox1 »

This is not a joke ok.

Is there a difference between a cross dresser and a transvestite, if so what?
pina

Pantyhose for men

Post by pina »

orangesox1 wrote: This is not a joke ok.

Is there a difference between a cross dresser and a transvestite, if so what?

I'm not sure what the difference is OS. but there are a lot living around where I am, It seems to be the norm around here, and a lot of the men look smarter than most women.

pina

Pantyhose for men

Post by pina »

ArnoldLayne wrote: Nonsense Pina neither you nor Abbey have anything to apologise for. What you both contributed was a bit of banter. It was the reaction to that which I felt may have been carried a little too far. It didnt but maybe could have done, given the sort of posts we've had here over the past few days from outsiders.

You carry on and make fun along with the rest of them :D

Thank you Arnold! I not surprised at the way things went. we all seem to be on edge at the moment.

jcf

Pantyhose for men

Post by jcf »

abbey wrote: Well we'd better change the subject then, dont want you drooling all over your keyboard now do we? :D

Tell us a little about yourself.

I have gone back and read what I have posted in this thread and I am a bit shocked at what I have revealed about myself. I would like to clear the air a little as you all seem to be very nice people. The banter was very friendly, and not knowing who you are made it very easy for me to go off and talk about the most fringe part of my personality. It’s a topic I rarely get a chance to talk about so when an opportunity arises I see that I like to express the details of it a bit to much. Through this exchange I have learned the boundaries of this form and as with any group of people as you get to know them better the boundaries get relaxed a little. I can see why I was singled out to be more cautious about what I might say next. I understand and appreciate the PM sorry about posting it for everyone to see.

“Tell us a little about yourself.”

I ‘m 48 years old, blond and a little overweight. I’m not gay but I do see why some might think so after my posting here. I have never had sex with another man and don’t want to. I’m very secure with my masculinity and never lose site of the fact that I’m a man. It’s just this deep seated desire that creeps up once in awhile to dress up in frilly girly clothes, can’t explain it, but it’s there. It’s my security in my masculinity that allows me to explore and express this desire. I’ve come to terms with it and express myself when needed, sorry you had to witness it. (I was not dressed up when posting, you witnessed my desires) I only dress-up in the privacy of my home, never out, not even on Halloween, and not all that often.

I’m married to a beautiful and very caring wife who understands about my fringe needs but also is not really into it, though she does gives me enough room for me to express myself when needed. I also have three beautiful loving daughters age 4, 2 and 2 months.

I have a subscription to a powerboating magazine and IBD.

I’m member of a SCUBA diving form that also is very friendly and wary of outsiders who post inappropriately so I really get what happened here with this thread. My wife and I are members of a local SCUBA diving club that mainly dives the Niagara River and Lake Erie along with taking dive trips to tropical locations. I own a power boat and enjoy cruising the same water ways, needless to say that our diving and boating has been very limited since the children arrived. I love being a Dad and absolutely adore my girls, I can’t imagine life without them. I’m older than your typical “new Dad” and for me that means that I really want to spend as much time with then as possible, I may not have felt that way in my twenties. Most of my time these days is spent with my family building a warm and loving home.

If you read this far thank-you.
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

Good post jcf and it certainly cleared the air!

I for one never thought you was gay for one second i think it was..

Or is it that I also have no bounds for the love of sexy high heels and it makes me drool and get excited when talking to someone about them?that made folk a little wary of you, we've had a few nasty people posting nasty things lately,

and i expect we did'nt know where you was going with it.

Anyhoo once again welcome to the garden, dont be shy :D
Jives

Pantyhose for men

Post by Jives »

whew....you had me worried there for a minute, dude.:o
All the world's a stage and the men and women merely players...Shakespeare
pina

Pantyhose for men

Post by pina »

Hi from me too, we are a good bunch of people really. :-6

anastrophe

Pantyhose for men

Post by anastrophe »

bravo, jcf. Courage, Compromise, Compassion - definitely not Creep. well done.
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
Jorge

Pantyhose for men

Post by Jorge »

Why would any sane man want to wear pantyhose??
jakintosh

Pantyhose for men

Post by jakintosh »

i know men who wear girls' pants. it's a style now in hollywood.

to me, it's scary.
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

jakintosh wrote: i know men who wear girls' pants. it's a style now in hollywood.

to me, it's scary.Each to their own luv, i like wearing boxer shorts.
Okie

Pantyhose for men

Post by Okie »

dly645 wrote: I would like to hear how others feel about men wearing pantyhose with shorts and going about thier everyday activties. I,m not talking about anything sexual here. thanks David

A wormate of mine had vericose veins and had to wear support hose. I dont know if these were pantyhose or not. He had to have some veins stripped out.
jyoung

Pantyhose for men

Post by jyoung »

I also agree. Maybe someday men will be able to freely wear thigh highs or pantyhose wherever or whenever they wish without worry.
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

dancer56 wrote: HTTP: (SLASH)(SLASH)GROUPS.YAHOO.COM(SLASH)GROUP(SLASH)PANTYHOSE_GUY is yahoo group I began to promote PANTYHOSE FOR MEN FASHIONS. No space between p and a in pantyhose_guy. Write address in small caps and use / for (SLASH).jesus. it must be sunday again.
Nomad

Pantyhose for men

Post by Nomad »

Id like to think Im a free thinker, outside the box and all that. I dont spend much time worrying about how others wish to live their lives. Gay ? Who cares ? Not me, have at it. Clothes are just clothes I suppose but men wearing skirts and pantyhose is more than just a fashion statement aint it ? I mean theres some other agenda here right ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
Lil~Basco

Pantyhose for men

Post by Lil~Basco »

Nomad wrote: I mean theres some other agenda here right ?
Like what? :-3
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

i don't care either. i mean i live in key west! LOL go to fast buck freddies and get some king-size pantyhose.

Return to “Fashion Clothing”