Pantyhose for men

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
dly645

Pantyhose for men

Post by dly645 »

I would like to hear how others feel about men wearing pantyhose with shorts and going about thier everyday activties. I,m not talking about anything sexual here. thanks David
Dixiespurgirl

Pantyhose for men

Post by Dixiespurgirl »

My brother wore them hunting several years in a row. He said they gave him added warmth on the days when the winter weather was at its worst. I'm not sure it is in the same context here, but it didn't really bother me then. Then again, they were under his long underwear, under his pants, and not in plain view.

I don't even like pantyhose...why would guys wanna wear them? :confused:
dly645

Pantyhose for men

Post by dly645 »

I think pantyhose are very comfortable and I do not see why women say they don't wear. As I get older I find that my legs look much nicer in hose. Of course I keep my legs smooth [nothing worse then hairy legs in hose]. I generally wear a neutral shade all summer with shorts and go everywhere mall grocery etc. and never have any problems. I guess people just do not notice. I know od at least four companies makine pantyhose for men of differant types. but they are still a bit pricey so I will keep wearing womens until other chopices get more reasonable. My favorite brands are Silkies, Just My Size, Nice Touch and Hanes and Berkshire. David in Lexington,Ky :-6
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

it's not April 1 yet is it?? :-2
dly645

Pantyhose for men

Post by dly645 »

No it is not April fool day yet. I'm quite serious in thinking that all people should have equal choice not restricted by gender as to what they feel comfortable wearing. It seems as though it is fine for women to wear pants mens shirts, mens underwear, but let a man prefer panties and the world stops. Why is it wrong for a man to prefer to express his softer side. :rolleyes:
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

where are my manners? i forgot to welcome you to FG, so welcome! i wear 'mens' clothes all the time, my uniform. which expresses my professional (harder) side:D . i cannot help thinking you're having a little fun with us here on a slow saturday morning, if so you've given me a smile :) ...when i see a man with shaved legs, panty hose and shorts, i'm usually in key west. but there is always Lt. Dangle....

Attached files
dly645

Pantyhose for men

Post by dly645 »

I agre life should be fun, but I still do not understand why it is accepted for women to wear what are traditionaly considered mens clothes and yet a man isn't suppopsed to wear the nicer things that females are allowed to wear. why should only women be able to wear the soft silky colorfull clothing. Let me assure you soft silky panties etc. feel very very nice against my skin too. So if you passed me in the mall and I was wearing lets say pastel t shirt denim skorts mary jane shoes and a ankle bracelet and sher nude shade pantyhose what would you say to me. :rolleyes:
Lon

Pantyhose for men

Post by Lon »

dly645 wrote: I would like to hear how others feel about men wearing pantyhose with shorts and going about thier everyday activties. I,m not talking about anything sexual here. thanks David
Over the years, I have been told by any number of women that I have great looking legs. That being the case, I would never think of covering them up with panrthose.
lady cop

Pantyhose for men

Post by lady cop »

dly645 wrote: I agre life should be fun, but I still do not understand why it is accepted for women to wear what are traditionaly considered mens clothes and yet a man isn't suppopsed to wear the nicer things that females are allowed to wear. why should only women be able to wear the soft silky colorfull clothing. Let me assure you soft silky panties etc. feel very very nice against my skin too. So if you passed me in the mall and I was wearing lets say pastel t shirt denim skorts mary jane shoes and a ankle bracelet and sher nude shade pantyhose what would you say to me. :rolleyes: I'd say "hello". :) ...i just noticed that you are undergoing female hormone therapy, which if true puts your post in a different context. how are you accepted among your peers and co-workers? i am sure it's not easy.
Bullet

Pantyhose for men

Post by Bullet »

dly645 wrote: I agre life should be fun, but I still do not understand why it is accepted for women to wear what are traditionaly considered mens clothes and yet a man isn't suppopsed to wear the nicer things that females are allowed to wear. why should only women be able to wear the soft silky colorfull clothing. Let me assure you soft silky panties etc. feel very very nice against my skin too. So if you passed me in the mall and I was wearing lets say pastel t shirt denim skorts mary jane shoes and a ankle bracelet and sher nude shade pantyhose what would you say to me. :rolleyes:I would not say anything to you. I might stare for a minute, you know the way a person would stare at a train wreck with bloody bodies and limbs everywhere. Now if you said something to me, I guarantee you'd get the biggest baddest most extreme @ss kickin of your life.
Death is more universal than life. For although everyone dies, not everyone truly lives.
Lon

Pantyhose for men

Post by Lon »

Bullet wrote: I would not say anything to you. I might stare for a minute, you know the way a person would stare at a train wreck with bloody bodies and limbs everywhere. Now if you said something to me, I guarantee you'd get the biggest baddest most extreme @ss kickin of your life.
Do you mean to say Bullet, that if he-she asked you for directions, you'd kickass?
kensloft

Pantyhose for men

Post by kensloft »

In cold weather I wouldn't wear them because the girls would call me a woosey for not being able to take the cold like they can. Wouldn't wear them in hot weather either because the hairs on my legs would become smushed and that is not a pretty picture. If you've ever seen any women with hairy legs in nylons then you know what I mean?
koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

This is an interesting choice of ways to introduce yourself.

Having worked in film I've met all kinds of people and not too much surprises me anymore. I like to wear men's clothes and men's cologne but I'm not gay. There are a number of men who like to wear women's clothing and affectations and are not gay nor changing their sex physically. There are also people who like to wear bondage gear and fetish clothing. Generally when you make an unusual choice in apparel you do so with the understanding that people will probably stare, make comments and, on occassion, want to beat you. It's part of life. It is better to go places where it is accepted (ie-gay or fetish bars) if you wish to be accepted socially. Otherwise knock yourself out and turn all the heads you want but be prepared for negativity. Save your in the face stuff for gay pride day etc.

Oh, yeah...Don't live in a small town.
kensloft

Pantyhose for men

Post by kensloft »

koan wrote: This is an interesting choice of ways to introduce yourself.

Having worked in film I've met all kinds of people and not too much surprises me anymore. I like to wear men's clothes and men's cologne but I'm not gay. There are a number of men who like to wear women's clothing and affectations and are not gay nor changing their sex physically. There are also people who like to wear bondage gear and fetish clothing. Generally when you make an unusual choice in apparel you do so with the understanding that people will probably stare, make comments and, on occassion, want to beat you. It's part of life. It is better to go places where it is accepted (ie-gay or fetish bars) if you wish to be accepted socially. Otherwise knock yourself out and turn all the heads you want but be prepared for negativity. Save your in the face stuff for gay pride day etc.

Oh, yeah...Don't live in a small town.
You are so awesome!
koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

BTW silky boxers are also available. Pantyhose are NOT comfortable OR sexy. Try fancy garters and thigh highs.
Bullet

Pantyhose for men

Post by Bullet »

Lon wrote: Do you mean to say Bullet, that if he-she asked you for directions, you'd kickass?It would go like this.. "exthcuthe me thir, could you pleath tell me where.." WACK!!! (insert sound of body hitting ground here)
Death is more universal than life. For although everyone dies, not everyone truly lives.
anastrophe

Pantyhose for men

Post by anastrophe »

Bullet wrote: It would go like this.. "exthcuthe me thir, could you pleath tell me where.." WACK!!! (insert sound of body hitting ground here)
why would you want to hurt someone just because they're effeminate or gay? why is a lispy voice so threatening you'd want to deck them?

ah well, the narrower the mind, the shallower the insights available, so i won't hold my breath for a humane response...
[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][/FONT]
koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

anastrophe wrote: why would you want to hurt someone just because they're effeminate or gay? why is a lispy voice so threatening you'd want to deck them?

ah well, the narrower the mind, the shallower the insights available, so i won't hold my breath for a humane response...

I'd like to hear the response too but at least he's honest. It is a fact that there are homophobics and effeminate and/or gay men will likely always have to deal with it. Women have to learn how to be safe when they go outside, so do gay men...welcome to the world of women, it's what they wanted. Let's cure violence towards all women while we're at it.
Bullet

Pantyhose for men

Post by Bullet »

anastrophe wrote: why would you want to hurt someone just because they're effeminate or gay? why is a lispy voice so threatening you'd want to deck them?

ah well, the narrower the mind, the shallower the insights available, so i won't hold my breath for a humane response...I really don't want to hurt them because they are gay. I have some friends who are gay. I am just extremely repulsed by the flaming crossdressing IN YOUR FACE fags. If you want to house hoagie in your rectum, more power to ya, but I just don't want to know about it and I don't want it in my face. And before any of you pinko sympathizers start raging about gay rights, well I have mine too. If some queer wants to come here and flame all over the forum, he has that right, and I have the right to speak my mind about it too. If you don't like it, don't read my post.
anastrophe

Pantyhose for men

Post by anastrophe »

Bullet wrote: I really don't want to hurt them because they are gay. I have some friends who are gay. I am just extremely repulsed by the flaming crossdressing IN YOUR FACE fags. If you want to house hoagie in your rectum, more power to ya, but I just don't want to know about it and I don't want it in my face. And before any of you pinko sympathizers start raging about gay rights, well I have mine too. If some queer wants to come here and flame all over the forum, he has that right, and I have the right to speak my mind about it too. If you don't like it, don't read my post.
okay, clue: zero.

he's transgender. that's different from implicitly being a 'fag'. he 'cross dresses' because he's becoming a woman, not because he's a cross dresser.

i can't speak for him, but that's what i gather from the previous posts.

clearly, you're so threatened by just the _appearance_ of an effeminate man you'd threaten violence. okay. violent people rarely need rational justification for same.

thus far, nobody has said one single word to suggest that you don't have a right to express your narrowmindedness. so railing about your right to express yourself strikes me more as an effort to dismiss the criticism of your stance without having to explain it.

as i said, deep insights rarely spring forth from a narrow mind. so i'm not exactly counting the minutes until you respond rationally.
Bullet

Pantyhose for men

Post by Bullet »

anastrophe wrote: okay, clue: zero.

he's transgender. that's different from implicitly being a 'fag'. OK, how? He was born a man, and wants to be with men. To me this is a fag. he 'cross dresses' because he's becoming a woman, not because he's a cross dresser. But he is NOT a woman, therefore, he cross dresses.

i can't speak for him, but that's what i gather from the previous posts.

clearly, you're so threatened by just the _appearance_ of an effeminate man you'd threaten violence. okay. violent people rarely need rational justification for same.

thus far, nobody has said one single word to suggest that you don't have a right to express your narrowmindedness. How insightful. so railing about your right to express yourself strikes me more as an effort to dismiss the criticism of your stance without having to explain it. Half right, I'll gladly explain, but don't want to be dismissed as just gay bashing.

as i said, deep insights rarely spring forth from a narrow mind. I'm rubber and your glue...so i'm not exactly counting the minutes until you respond rationally. Homosexuality is immoral. I base this on all that I've learned from the bible and the example of Sodom and Gomorrah in Genesis, and 1st Corinthians 6:9 "What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit god's kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men kept for unnatural purposes nor men who lie with men."

Homosexuality is unnatural. How many animals of this earth are homosexual?

If your born a man, you are a man.

I can see you're very passionate about this topic. And it may be very fashionable on you're part. But at least your not putting it in my face. Thank you.
koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

With an introduction of this sort I tend to think that Bullet's reaction may have been what our new member was looking for and, in an unintentional way, Bullet may have made him happy. I hope this is not the case as there is potential for a colourful member of the Garden here. I would be interested in hearing his views on other, unrelated topics, only time will tell the intentions.
anastrophe

Pantyhose for men

Post by anastrophe »

Bullet wrote: Homosexuality is immoral. I base this on all that I've learned from the bible and the example of Sodom and Gomorrah in Genesis, and 1st Corinthians 6:9 "What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit god's kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men kept for unnatural purposes nor men who lie with men."

are you married? if not, do you have sex with your partner? then you're a fornicator. so, you're immoral. oh well.

but still, this misses the point. so what if they will not inherit god's kingdom? that's their problem, not yours. why should someone suffer a broken nose because you don't like the way they live their life?

a few species have demonstrated homosexuality. Gulls. chimpanzees. but this misses the point.

what does 'unnatural' have to do with anything? eating cooked meat is 'unnatural'. driving a car is 'unnatural'. so what?

If your born a man, you are a man. okay. so, let's say someone is born with only one poorly functioning kidney. they were born that way, they have to stay that way, is that your stance? they should not be allowed to have an operation to make them whole?

so what of the man who feels inside that he is really female. or the woman who feels inside that she is really a man. tough noogies? they can't try to find some happiness, because they were born one way, they have to stay that way? in the past, there was no alternative - they couldn't change genders. modern medicine has changed that. same for cleft palates and some kinds of deafness and any many other ills.

too bad there's no operation to give people compassion.

I can see you're very passionate about this topic. And it may be very fashionable on you're part. But at least your not putting it in my face. Thank you.fashion has nothing to do with it. respect for the other human beings we share this planet with is what it's about. hey, i can't stand country music. but i don't punch people in the face if they're listening to it.
Bullet

Pantyhose for men

Post by Bullet »

[QUOTE=anastrophe]are you married? if not, do you have sex with your partner? then you're a fornicator. so, you're immoral. oh well. Point, but I do not put my sins in your face. Why can't you get it in your thick skull, it's not about being gay, it's about being gay and shoving it in my face.

but still, this misses the point. so what if they will not inherit god's kingdom? that's their problem, not yours. why should someone suffer a broken nose because you don't like the way they live their life?

a few species have demonstrated homosexuality. Gulls. chimpanzees. but this misses the point.

what does 'unnatural' have to do with anything? eating cooked meat is 'unnatural'. driving a car is 'unnatural'. so what? How is eating cooked meat unnatural? Driving a car? Your really grasping for straws. Child molesters are unnatural too, do you say "so what" to that?

okay. so, let's say someone is born with only one poorly functioning kidney. they were born that way, they have to stay that way, is that your stance? they should not be allowed to have an operation to make them whole? How do I respond to such an ignorant comparison. I can't so I won't.

so what of the man who feels inside that he is really female. or the woman who feels inside that she is really a man. tough noogies? they can't try to find some happiness, because they were born one way, they have to stay that way? in the past, there was no alternative - they couldn't change genders. modern medicine has changed that. same for cleft palates and some kinds of deafness and any many other ills. Are you claiming that being gay is an illness?

too bad there's no operation to give people compassion. Or reason.

fashion has nothing to do with it. respect for the other human beings we share this planet with is what it's about. hey, i can't stand country music. but i don't punch people in the face if they're listening to it. If they came into your house and put it on your radio and duct taped earphones to your head, I'd hold them for ya, swing away. [/QUOTE]
koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

I wonder if this would have gone better had he said nylons instead of pantyhose?

Just didn't want Bullet to get the last word.
weeder

Pantyhose for men

Post by weeder »

Bullet wrote: I really don't want to hurt them because they are gay. I have some friends who are gay. I am just extremely repulsed by the flaming crossdressing IN YOUR FACE fags. If you want to house hoagie in your rectum, more power to ya, but I just don't want to know about it and I don't want it in my face. And before any of you pinko sympathizers start raging about gay rights, well I have mine too. If some queer wants to come here and flame all over the forum, he has that right, and I have the right to speak my mind about it too. If you don't like it, don't read my post.
I hope your gay "FRIENDS" never find themselves alone, in a dark

parking lot with you. Ot catch you in a bad mood............It would be a wonderful thing if potentially dangerous people would expose themselves, the way you do.

Then we wouldnt have only to rely on their homophobia to recognize them.

I dont relate to the panty hose thing . I also have always hated them. Strangulating torture devices if you ask me. Tights are another story. I have always bought and worn mens sox, sweaters, tee shirts and pajamas. Discovered when I was very young that they are made better for some reason.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
kensloft

Pantyhose for men

Post by kensloft »

weeder wrote: I hope your gay "FRIENDS" never find themselves alone, in a dark

parking lot with you. Ot catch you in a bad mood............It would be a wonderful thing if potentially dangerous people would expose themselves, the way you do.

I dont relate to the panty hose thing . I also have always hated them. Strangulating torture devices if you ask me. Tights are another story. I have always bought and worn mens sox, sweaters, tee shirts and pajamas. Discovered when I was very young that they are made better for some reason.
They're not made better. You have just gotten a higher quality of materials and workpersonship.
along-for-the-ride

Pantyhose for men

Post by along-for-the-ride »

My preference is for tanned bare legs over pantyhose.

Pantyhose comfortable??? :thinking:
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
along-for-the-ride

Pantyhose for men

Post by along-for-the-ride »

along-for-the-ride wrote: My preference is for tanned bare legs over pantyhose.

Pantyhose comfortable??? :thinking:

tanned, bare, and shaved...
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.
dly645

Pantyhose for men

Post by dly645 »

WOW I really started something !!!! First of all I,m not a flaming drag queen, and I'm not gay. My belief in everyone being true to themselves and wearing what ever makes them happy and comfortable then they should have that freedom, I feel this way in addition and beyond my situation of trasitioning from M2F. I would not and have not ever approached a man with any type of sexual suggestion. I agree the gentleman that would hurt me for just being there is tragic. I am now finally becoming at ease with myself as my process is at long last unfolding, After my divorce and I retired and as qwe age the testostrone slows down we begin to feel more at ease with our feminine side. So the problem with co- workers and family as been small as I don't have much family either. And we never had any kids. I certainly those who spoke up in my behalf. Hopefully the world will grow with more open minded people around. I have not decided if I will have the final surgery that decision is yet to come as I work with my therapist and learn more about myself, I do soon ex[pect to begin living 24/7 as a woman. I thinkl a female is the greatest creature Gopd has created. I know I will never ever be truly female but some things are impossible. I have crossdressed and goen out in public for many years and it is when I feelmost alive. And no I do not look like a movie star nor do I expect to just let me blend in society as a woman. I won't rock your world and please don't try top crumple mine. David aka Jean Marie
Bullet

Pantyhose for men

Post by Bullet »

[QUOTE=weeder]I hope your gay "FRIENDS" never find themselves alone, in a dark

QUOTE] Can you read? Or are you just dim witted. I said "I really DON'T want to hurt them....." Maybe you should read things twice before you open your fat mouth.
anastrophe

Pantyhose for men

Post by anastrophe »

Bullet wrote: Can you read? Or are you just dim witted. I said "I really DON'T want to hurt them....." Maybe you should read things twice before you open your fat mouth.
i refer you to your post #10 in this thread, to wit:

"Now if you said something to me, I guarantee you'd get the biggest baddest most extreme @ss kickin of your life."

so, perhaps one might be forgiven for not being entirely sure which statement reflects your real feelings on the matter.
koan

Pantyhose for men

Post by koan »

I'm so happy to see you back dly. I was hoping you were not just here to create a stir. I hope you go to introductions and let us know a more diverse aspect of who you are. Welcome to the garden and I look forward (hope for) your unique insights on the variety of topics in the Garden. You have a difficult life and I'm sure you have many interesting perspectives to offer.
kensloft

Pantyhose for men

Post by kensloft »

Welcome to the garden dly. Have fun posting. Plenty to see and do. Enjoy.
Bothwell

Pantyhose for men

Post by Bothwell »

DLY- Yes indeed I have worn them in the past, but before everyone gets their knickers in a twist it was recommended to me by a poacher friend of mine. When I was a lad I used to go eel fishing at night because I could sell them and it was way to get some money (The old man was not big on allowances). You could freeze your extremities off doing this and thermal underwear was not in my budget, the old ladies tights were however, and they worked a treat.

I would like to add that I never considered them a fashion accessory and with my legs it's right not to do so.

Dly- as long as it's not illegal get on with it, I for one could not care about how you or anyone else dresses, life's to short for that
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
Bothwell

Pantyhose for men

Post by Bothwell »

Oh and I forgot, some of our greatest heroes, Drake, Raleigh, Henry VIII were also wearers of "Doublet and Hose", now I was not around but I think it would have taken a brave man to call Henry VIII a raving mincer to his face.
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
dly645

Pantyhose for men

Post by dly645 »

Well there you go there are good uses for pantyhose afterall. I can't say I have any practical use. I just like wearing hose and enjoy how they feel and sheer hose do help smooth out the blemishes. I thank you for your open minded stance, a shame everyone is not as open. :wah:
gmc

Pantyhose for men

Post by gmc »

posted by weeder

Now I'm confused pantyhose/tights are the same thing are they not?

I wear lycra tights when cycling in winter. Once upon a time I would have been too embarrassed now I don't care. Every day on my work route there is one guy wearing bright pink long lycra shorts. Looks a compolete prat but on the other hand he hasn';t been knocked off his bike yet.

posted by bullet

Homosexuality is immoral. I base this on all that I've learned from the bible and the example of Sodom and Gomorrah in Genesis, and 1st Corinthians 6:9 "What! Do you not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit god's kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators nor idolaters nor adulterers nor men kept for unnatural purposes nor men who lie with men."

If your born a man, you are a man.

So how do you equate being a christian and beating the crap out of somebody you don't like the look of?
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

dly645 wrote: WOW I really started something !!!! First of all I,m not a flaming drag queen, and I'm not gay. My belief in everyone being true to themselves and wearing what ever makes them happy and comfortable then they should have that freedom, I feel this way in addition and beyond my situation of trasitioning from M2F. I would not and have not ever approached a man with any type of sexual suggestion. I agree the gentleman that would hurt me for just being there is tragic. I am now finally becoming at ease with myself as my process is at long last unfolding, After my divorce and I retired and as qwe age the testostrone slows down we begin to feel more at ease with our feminine side. So the problem with co- workers and family as been small as I don't have much family either. And we never had any kids. I certainly those who spoke up in my behalf. Hopefully the world will grow with more open minded people around. I have not decided if I will have the final surgery that decision is yet to come as I work with my therapist and learn more about myself, I do soon ex[pect to begin living 24/7 as a woman. I thinkl a female is the greatest creature Gopd has created. I know I will never ever be truly female but some things are impossible. I have crossdressed and goen out in public for many years and it is when I feelmost alive. And no I do not look like a movie star nor do I expect to just let me blend in society as a woman. I won't rock your world and please don't try top crumple mine. David aka Jean Marie
Hiya David/Jean Marie & a very warm welcome to you, i hope that some of .

the previous posts havent put you off posting

I do hope that you find peace with yourself, however you decide to live it xx
abbey

Pantyhose for men

Post by abbey »

Hiya L4 (Michael) welcome to FG,

I like you :-6
Nomad

Pantyhose for men

Post by Nomad »

Michael ?

Whats going on here ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
BabyRider

Pantyhose for men

Post by BabyRider »

L4DD13 wrote: Thats where the problem lies isnt it?
A. I don't get this

B. You're quoting someone who's been banned. But I can pass along a message, if you like, it's my fiance.... :yh_rotfl
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

nvalleyvee

Pantyhose for men

Post by nvalleyvee »

My brothers wear pantyhose when they go skiing. They say it keeps their legs and "you -know-whats" warm.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Nomad

Pantyhose for men

Post by Nomad »

I just cant get behind that, its too..................something. :thinking:
I AM AWESOME MAN
nvalleyvee

Pantyhose for men

Post by nvalleyvee »

Nomad wrote: I just cant get behind that, its too..................something. :thinking:

UMMMM transvestite? Am I going to get in trouble for that comment? :-3
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Nomad

Pantyhose for men

Post by Nomad »

UMMMM transvestite?

I AM AWESOME MAN
nvalleyvee

Pantyhose for men

Post by nvalleyvee »

Good luck trying to get me kicked out for a funny..........................:p
orangesox1

Pantyhose for men

Post by orangesox1 »

I hope he comes back:confused:

My Ex BIL is also a cross dresser, I thought it might be him for a while there but BIL has one child 23 now, she is writing a book about her life with her father. He will have the whole sex change thing soon and has lived as a woman for a few years now. It complicates things in the family a little but he is always welcome in mine and my parents house. He was married to my sister. He's not whimpy and doesn't speak in a pathetic little voice either :) he was the hottest guy in town when we were teenagers;)
orangesox1

Pantyhose for men

Post by orangesox1 »

L4DD13 wrote: Eh? :confused: :confused:

Some men arent happy with the fact that they are men. Thats probably why they crossdress, etc.

Thats exactly right, they don't feel like men, they feel like women, it's very confusing and difficult for them as they often know from childhood that something is different about them, I also had a friend that was at school with me, I bumped into him 10 yrs later as a woman, and stunning too, I had no idea that it was him untill she/he told me. :D

Return to “Fashion Clothing”