Dreadlocks

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
buttercup

Dreadlocks

Post by buttercup »

Love them or hate them many choose to lock up their hair for all sorts of reasons. Last night i done a set using a new product i hadent tried before, i liked the result.

The company have a website where you upload your work on day one then follow with pics at 1 month, 6 months, 1 year & so on. Dreads look better as time goes on & the hair locks up more.

So this is my set, what i was wondering was can anyone using photoshop or similar join the photo's & add the words before & after for me so i can send my attempt in?

One of that little copyright things would be good too.

copyright Elizabeth Morton, thanks to any web wizard who attempts it.

Attached files
buttercup

Dreadlocks

Post by buttercup »

No its great, thanks Ian :-4
YZGI

Dreadlocks

Post by YZGI »

buttercup;960896 wrote: Love them or hate them many choose to lock up their hair for all sorts of reasons. Last night i done a set using a new product i hadent tried before, i liked the result.

The company have a website where you upload your work on day one then follow with pics at 1 month, 6 months, 1 year & so on. Dreads look better as time goes on & the hair locks up more.

So this is my set, what i was wondering was can anyone using photoshop or similar join the photo's & add the words before & after for me so i can send my attempt in?

One of that little copyright things would be good too.

copyright Elizabeth Morton, thanks to any web wizard who attempts it.
Hmm Buttercup, I pictured you with, well lets say with less of a mustache.:D
Nomad

Dreadlocks

Post by Nomad »

Clearly in the after shot hes stoned. As if the dreds manifested him into a rastafarian.

This could really open the business up for you.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Odie

Dreadlocks

Post by Odie »

I personally have never liked the looks of them, reminds me of a bee

nest................or some kind of nest.
Life is just to short for drama.
buttercup

Dreadlocks

Post by buttercup »

He had a pounding headache poor soul, dreads take hours of backcombing, pulling & twisting.

They look better & better as time goes on & the hair mats up more, i'm seeing him again in a month to evaluate how he's getting on. I know to some people it looks like you just leave them but dreads are actually high maintenance the first 6 months.

Return to “Fashion Clothing”