Alert! CLOTHES DESIGNERS!! (please)

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

American and European designers have long neglected the real bodies we inhabit. sorry, i had opposite problem my whole life...i am 5'11" and never could get jeans long enough. everything seemed to be geared to midgets as far as i was concerned. it has been better last ten years. but true couture ignores all but the anorexic. LaCroix sweetie-darling...well bollocks. i do have some outrageous LaCroix leopard sunglasses however, that i paid WAY too much money for in key west. :-6 ....but my entire life was an exercise in futility of getting clothes to fit. evidently women are only 5'6" and weigh 73 pounds. (thankfully our uniforms are unisex).
Cass

Post by Cass »

lady cop wrote: i am 5'11" and never could get jeans long enough. I guess you were happy when Capris came in style :)
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

>>^..^ I guess you were happy when Capris came in style :)
i hated the damn things. but mini-skirts suited me! i have very long legs. :)
Cass

Post by Cass »

lady cop wrote: i hated the damn things. but mini-skirts suited me! i have very long legs. :)
A mini skirt on me comes down to my knees... I am 5' 2"
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

>>^..^ A mini skirt on me comes down to my knees... I am 5' 2"
yes, but you are very pretty and have nice legs and gorgeous hair and always wear heels, you look taller! now, will that get you to lose the cat? :D
Cass

Post by Cass »

lady cop wrote: yes, but you are very pretty and have nice legs and gorgeous hair and always wear heels, you look taller! now, will that get you to lose the cat? :D
Nevahhhhhh!
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

What's the colours for 2005? Any fashion wizards in FG? :-6
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

LUKE wrote: Nothing "fits".

Change your body, employ the services of a tailor, or buy a sewing machine.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

ScoupeSlave wrote: I think that it is going to be a lot of bright colors...... that and just plain black. i don't think that any moderate tones will be in this year... but don't take my word on that one!!!

-SSOh No. I would never be seen in Black. Even in Death. :mad:
Beth

Post by Beth »

lady cop wrote: i hated the damn things. but mini-skirts suited me! i have very long legs. :)
I lurve mini skirts. I am around 5'8.5"-5'9" (a back injury caused my lower back to curve a little) and I used to love buying petite skirts because they were always on sale and super cheap back when the hems were at knees or calves, the result was a wardrobe of miniskirts, which was perfectly fine by me. Hehe, I got to show leg while everyone else was covering them. Anyway, in this heat, I think minis are a fashion must.

Return to “Fashion Clothing”