Boston Proper

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
cherandbuster

Boston Proper

Post by cherandbuster »

Hi Ladies :)

Have any of you ever ordered clothing from a company called Boston Proper? My girlfriend introduced me to them a couple of months ago, and I'm sorry to say that I just ordered my SEVENTH TOP from them today! :rolleyes:

Hubby is not pleased but I am :p

Check out their clothing @ www.bostonproper.com and let me know what you think :-6
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

cherandbuster

Boston Proper

Post by cherandbuster »

Yes! See below; I copy and pasted from their website. They are located in Boca Raton, Florida :-6

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Can I have my order shipped internationally?

Answer:

International Orders

We are able to ship orders internationally but we unfortunately cannot accept orders for international shipping through our website. Orders to be shipped outside the United States or outside U.S. territories must be placed by phone, fax or mail only. If you wish to place an order that requires international shipping, please place your order using one of the following contacts:

Phone: (M-F 9am to 5pm EST) 1-561-241-1700

Fax: 1-561-241-6621

Mail:

Boston Proper

6500 Park of Commerce Blvd.

Boca Raton, FL 33487

United States of America

When placing your order, please provide an email address if available in order to best facilitate timely communication.
Live Life with

PASSION

sunny104

Boston Proper

Post by sunny104 »

oh, they have such cute stuff!! :-6

I just ordered the catalog, I love catalogs!
cherandbuster

Boston Proper

Post by cherandbuster »

sunny104;538592 wrote: oh, they have such cute stuff!! :-6

I just ordered the catalog, I love catalogs!

Me too, Sunny! Some of their stuff is expensive ($99 for a belt???? $197 for sandals?????) but I've bought stuff on sale from them -- I find their clothing unique and well-made.

Let me know if you order anything! :-6
Live Life with

PASSION

WonderWendy3

Boston Proper

Post by WonderWendy3 »

I used to work in a office where the girls got this catalog and would make their "wish" lists in them, don't think they ever got anything. I love Newport News, not sure if they are as fancy as this one...but I usually always got my bathing suits from them.
cherandbuster

Boston Proper

Post by cherandbuster »

WonderWendy3;538597 wrote: I used to work in a office where the girls got this catalog and would make their "wish" lists in them, don't think they ever got anything. I love Newport News, not sure if they are as fancy as this one...but I usually always got my bathing suits from them.

I used to like Newport News too, Wendy, but I think that their quality has gone downhill. The prices are great, though! :-6

But I have gotten some bathing suits from them at the end of the summer and the prices are excellent! :guitarist
Live Life with

PASSION

guppy

Boston Proper

Post by guppy »

i love boston proper.....and j jill.... and sundance.....and j crew.....i do all my shopping on the internet....:) and lest i forget....victoria secret.....
Carl44

Boston Proper

Post by Carl44 »

cher my fav lady , do you have shares in boston proper ? :sneaky: they could not pay enough for publicity as good as this :D :wah: :-4
cherandbuster

Boston Proper

Post by cherandbuster »

jimbo;538608 wrote: cher my fav lady , do you have shares in boston proper ? :sneaky: they could not pay enough for publicity as good as this :D

That's funny :D

When I believe in something or someone

there is NO stopping me! :guitarist
Live Life with

PASSION

cherandbuster

Boston Proper

Post by cherandbuster »

Hamster;538615 wrote: Thanks Cher! :-6

Anything for the new parent-to-be :-4

with love from Auntie Cher :-4