What do you sleep in?

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
annie58

What do you sleep in?

Post by annie58 »

:) I wear those t-shirt nighties. But depending on the mood of my hubby & me sometimes a saucy babydoll, sometimes nothing!

:)
Brownley

What do you sleep in?

Post by Brownley »

I usually wear one of my partners t-shirts

But ill admit, only to you folks, I have been known to wear the odd flowery granny PJ's :lips:
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song - Maya Angelou
cherandbuster

What do you sleep in?

Post by cherandbuster »

Brownley wrote: I usually wear one of my partners t-shirts

But ill admit, only to you folks, I have been known to wear the odd flowery granny PJ's :lips:

But they *are* warm and toasty, aren't they? :)
Live Life with

PASSION
!:guitarist

Brownley

What do you sleep in?

Post by Brownley »

cherandbuster wrote: But they *are* warm and toasty, aren't they? :)

Perhaps a little too toasty!

That darn flannel material

Its hard to do your best come hither look with sweat dripping off your forehead and 20 buttons to undo in stripper fashion :rolleyes:

Did I say that out loud? :yh_shhhh
A bird doesn't sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song - Maya Angelou
Secret_Santa_2006

What do you sleep in?

Post by Secret_Santa_2006 »

I wear my grandaddy's old longjohns in seasonal santa red.

Theyre pretty old and bobbly and one of the buttons from the "trapdoor" has been lost so it tends to swing in the breeze! pfft :D

Ho Ho Ho

Santa's Niceometer

laneybug

What do you sleep in?

Post by laneybug »

Nude all the way. I can't stand anything else. It's the most comfortable to me. I have all kinds of pajama bottoms and tank tops I wear around the house, but now that I think of it, I actually take off my pj's before getting in bed. :wah: Clothes come off as soon as I walk in the door after work. Hmmm... actually, I walk about the house naked during the day, too. Hubby loves it. I keep a bathrobe near by in case of any unsuspecting company!! :-3
It is better to have your mind opened by wonder

than closed by belief.
RedGlitter

What do you sleep in?

Post by RedGlitter »

Drawers only! I don't like sleeping in anything else. Especially in winter- I like to slip into my bed and feel the flannel sheets against my skin. Lately though, I've been sleeping on the couch and that's not private so I've been wearing nightshirts or pajamas.
WonderWendy3

What do you sleep in?

Post by WonderWendy3 »

long night gown with long sleeves year round, no undergarments...like to let it all hang loose under the nighty:)
Dizz

What do you sleep in?

Post by Dizz »

Nuttin' honey. :p
"Those who can laugh without cause have either found the true meaning of happiness or have gone stark raving mad."

:yh_rotfl

Return to “Fashion Clothing”