Anyone use Philosophy products?

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

I just ordered a small jar of Hope In A Jar off ebay!

The girls on my other forum were talking about it and it's got great reviews from people on various sites. Oprah loves it too!:D
ilovebeauty

Post by ilovebeauty »

I am leaning towards trying. My prob is my skin is so sensitive that I break out with most products, so I'm always leary to try something else.
CARLA

Post by CARLA »

All Philosophy products are great. They have some of the best smelling body wash which doubles for shampoo also love the cinnamon buns one. ;)
ALOHA!!

MOTTO TO LIVE BY:

"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, champagne in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming.

WOO HOO!!, what a ride!!!"

coral

Post by coral »

Yeah... Philosophy, Hope in a bottle, thats what they call it as. I've not used them yet, but I know many who use them and say have seen pretty good results.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

sunny104;275141 wrote: I just ordered a small jar of Hope In A Jar off ebay!

The girls on my other forum were talking about it and it's got great reviews from people on various sites. Oprah loves it too!:D
When I was single I used Courage in a Bottle almost every day. Worked pretty well but gave me a hangover sometimes. :)
AussiePam

Post by AussiePam »

Somebody put Hope in a bottle???!! Kinda like I dream of Jeannie, that old TV series. I can see her emerging in her red frock now and saying 'Yes Master'. No, I can't... :sneaky:

I've never heard of philosophy products. It brings up in the blonde brain visions of boxes of syllogisms.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

sunny104

Post by sunny104 »

geez this is an old thread!

well hope in a bottle was hopeless :D I didn't notice any difference and it smells like pee! :lips: :-3 :wah:
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

sunny104;953429 wrote: geez this is an old thread!

well hope in a bottle was hopeless :D I didn't notice any difference and it smells like pee! :lips: :-3 :wah:
Oh I heard about that! That's the new product to help drug addicts find work. :D

Return to “Fashion Clothing”