Men~~don't look here~

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
lady cop

Men~~don't look here~

Post by lady cop »

:-6 :yh_sungla it's going to be bathing suit season soon ladies, i thought you might like the VS catalog. men, get out of here. :p ...VictoriasSecret.com Swimwear - Bikinis, Tankinis, One-piece & Two ...
spot

Men~~don't look here~

Post by spot »

oooooooooh!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
lady cop

Men~~don't look here~

Post by lady cop »

both hands on the keyboard Spot! :D
spot

Men~~don't look here~

Post by spot »

Perhaps... if all the ladyposters on FG... post their photos wearing their Last Year's swimsuits... I can choose what they'd look best in this year??

Just an offer. Form an orderly queue please. Less bustling at the back.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Sheryl

Men~~don't look here~

Post by Sheryl »

Ahh spot, I don't want to give you nightmares. :wah:
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son
minks

Men~~don't look here~

Post by minks »

spot wrote: Perhaps... if all the ladyposters on FG... post their photos wearing their Last Year's swimsuits... I can choose what they'd look best in this year??

Just an offer. Form an orderly queue please. Less bustling at the back.

Dream On spotty
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
valerie

Men~~don't look here~

Post by valerie »

Sigh... those days for me are soooo OVER.

:(
Tamsen's Dogster Page

http://www.dogster.com/?27525

AussiePam

Men~~don't look here~

Post by AussiePam »

I am BAD... Imelda Marcos collected shoes... I collect cossies... grin.. well I collect shoes too, and boots, especially gold sort of boots with stiletto heels you can stomp things with... um... yup Cossies!! I got a bright lemon yellow one, a tiger skin one, a turquoise kinda see through one, an orange two piece, a gold lizard skin slinky one, and an emerald one covered in yellow flowers, a rust coloured orange one... hey.. that's just the start... I do not need new swimmies.... WHERE's this catalogue????
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

AussiePam

Men~~don't look here~

Post by AussiePam »

C'mon Gals.. Valerie, mrsK... don't be like that???? I'm sure you both look totallyadorable in swimmers. Heck - after four kids, my tum will never ever look like the tum of a 17 year old, but then it's seen a lot more life... hee hee... And doesnt look so bad really, all things considered. Nar.. flaunt whatever you've got, with total confidence.

abbey

Men~~don't look here~

Post by abbey »

Not much use to me here in England, we rarely see the sunshine!

Got any raincoat catalogues? :D
AussiePam

Men~~don't look here~

Post by AussiePam »

I'm a bit with you there, MrsK..

This is the one I'd choose

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerc ... &rfnbr=157

like it a lot in fact

Hi Abbey! How ya doing? I just learnt with have your PM in Oz. The city here's festooned with English flags.

Bez

Men~~don't look here~

Post by Bez »

abbey wrote: Not much use to me here in England, we rarely see the sunshine!

Got any raincoat catalogues? :D

Umbrellas and Pacamacs eh abbey ? :D
A smile is a window on your face to show your heart is home
Bez

Men~~don't look here~

Post by Bez »

I like both of these, but on the rare occasions I pluck up the courage, I normally wear black.

The Blue costume is called 'magic '...he he he...and it would be if I looked like that....a miracle even !! :D
randall

Men~~don't look here~

Post by randall »

:-6

Well here is randal looking here as there seems to nowhere else to look.

The house has been hell today.

My wife is a very keen knitter and x-stitch fanatic.

Our next door neighbour asked her to make - I Hope you have seen them - three double ended dolls.

It is two dolls joined feet to feet - knitted.

They have large skirts and when you turn them one way the stand with a smile on their face - the lower doll is hidden by the skirt.

Then you turn them over there is a scowl on the face.

SO SHE decided to rake out her old singer knitting machine and of course not all the pieces are in the same place. Rooms have been ransacked, cupboards emptied, rafters under the eves of the house have been gutted and at last she has found almost everything she wanted including a JONES knitting machine - when she bought it she never opened the box as the lady who sold it to her assured her that everything was in the box - it wasn't'????

Now the only thing she cannot find is the weights with hooks on then that you click onto the piece you are knitting to keep and even strain on the knitted piece.#

Has anyone in Britain got old, or spare weights that they could spare for my wife as we are quite willing to pay for them plus the postage even if it is just to keep a quiet house.

So if you can help please contact me directly and I will forward the address and arrange for payment, etc.

God bless.

randall

:-5
Bez

Men~~don't look here~

Post by Bez »

randall wrote: :-6

Well here is randal looking here as there seems to nowhere else to look.

The house has been hell today.

My wife is a very keen knitter and x-stitch fanatic.

Our next door neighbour asked her to make - I Hope you have seen them - three double ended dolls.

It is two dolls joined feet to feet - knitted.

They have large skirts and when you turn them one way the stand with a smile on their face - the lower doll is hidden by the skirt.

Then you turn them over there is a scowl on the face.

SO SHE decided to rake out her old singer knitting machine and of course not all the pieces are in the same place. Rooms have been ransacked, cupboards emptied, rafters under the eves of the house have been gutted and at last she has found almost everything she wanted including a JONES knitting machine - when she bought it she never opened the box as the lady who sold it to her assured her that everything was in the box - it wasn't'????

Now the only thing she cannot find is the weights with hooks on then that you click onto the piece you are knitting to keep and even strain on the knitted piece.#

Has anyone in Britain got old, or spare weights that they could spare for my wife as we are quite willing to pay for them plus the postage even if it is just to keep a quiet house.

So if you can help please contact me directly and I will forward the address and arrange for payment, etc.

God bless.

randall

:-5

It's a bit of a long shot Randall, but you could try ebay.
randall

Men~~don't look here~

Post by randall »

:-6

randall here,

Thanks Bez for the suggestion Bez but my wife eventually found all the weights in one plastic shoping bag and then promptly lost one - agai.She's still looking.

However, an instruction book of Janapanese origin has turned up and I am photocopying the page which has pictures of all the accessories and intend to send to COOPERS and ask which of them they can supply as there are still one or two items missing.

Thanks a million bez and I am sorry if I got the message wrong and then tried to tell you how to put smilies on your posts.

PS. I didcovered how to print only one post at a time but the com[puter is reluctant to give in andkeeps trying to print seven or ten pages at a time.

God bless.

randall.

:)

Return to “Fashion Clothing”