Three Kinds of Baby Clothes

A forum to discuss all to do with clothes, fashion, beauty, and cosmetics.
clavin

Post by clavin »

When buying baby clothes parents are suddenly inundated with multiple choices that can become quite confusing. How many cute and adorable outfits does little Bill or Hillary need? How many "Onesie" body suits are enough? For little people that grow so quickly there are certainly a wide variety of clothing options, how does a new parent know what to get?

To help settle the dilemma and answer these questions, parents need to keep in mind a simple "rule of three." Babies need three kinds of clothes. Clothes are needed for daytime wear, for going out, and for sleeping. The baby sleepwear will likely outnumber the other varieties since sleeping is what babies spend most of their time doing, but the numbers of each outfit will vary in direct relation to the number of times the parents are willing to do laundry.

More on this free report.

http://cvnetbiz.com/Baby
SOJOURNER

Post by SOJOURNER »

[QUOTE=clavin] but the numbers of each outfit will vary in direct relation to the number of times the parents are willing to do laundry.

QUOTE]

AND, more importantly, on the shopping habits of doting Grandparents.
robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

SOJOURNER wrote: [QUOTE=clavin] but the numbers of each outfit will vary in direct relation to the number of times the parents are willing to do laundry.

QUOTE]

AND, more importantly, on the shopping habits of doting Grandparents.

....EXACTLY!! And also on how many times the baby vomits/spits up/poops on their clothing..........(a newborn can easily go through as many as 3 outfits a day w/out ever leaving the house).... Just thought I'd add that. I am a mother of 3.
Nature laughs Last
SOJOURNER

Post by SOJOURNER »

robinseggs wrote: [QUOTE=SOJOURNER]

....EXACTLY!! And also on how many times the baby vomits/spits up/poops on their clothing..........(a newborn can easily go through as many as 3 outfits a day w/out ever leaving the house).... Just thought I'd add that. I am a mother of 3.
Our first daughter was a spitter-upper. When we left the house, not only did I have multiple outfits for her, but I carried a spare for me too.
robinseggs

Post by robinseggs »

SOJOURNER wrote: [QUOTE=robinseggs]

Our first daughter was a spitter-upper. When we left the house, not only did I have multiple outfits for her, but I carried a spare for me too.

ohhh yeahhhh!! Forgot about those days. The baby crying....ME crying....ohhh geeezz, I've come a long way!! LOL..... Our first had that reflux problem...it would come up projectile!!! Fly across the room...oh yuck.
Nature laughs Last

Return to “Fashion Clothing”