Filthy Posts about the Dalai Lama

Discuss Sikhism, Shinto, Buddhism, Hinduism, Taoism, Kabbalah, others.
pemalah

Post by pemalah »

I have only just joined and I am considering leaving due to the misquoting and completely filthy (in some cases) references to the Dalai Lama!

Most of the world adores him and he has friends on all levels throughout the world. He has been an incredible ambassador for peace as well as support for the Tibetan people.

I received private emails from Koan the minute I joined asking me to post new things about Buddhism - I ignored these emails and I'm glad I did as he/she is abusive and wrong in her understanding of Buddhism. Way off the mark!

I am a Teacher of Tibetan Buddhism and I have given some of my qualifications in posts and never believe that any Buddhist will not debate - they will! That is the beauty of Buddhism... Never just believe anything, test it out for yourself and debate it, but debate is not filthy slander of one Holy Lama!
koan

Post by koan »

I'm sorry I have upset you with my posts from two years ago.

I will not respond to any more of your posts to avoid further offending you.

I was unaware that encouraging you to start threads was a malicious act.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

pemalah;1382981 wrote:

Most of the world adores him and he has friends on all levels throughout the world. He has been an incredible ambassador for peace as well as support for the Tibetan people.

Hmmm...as far as I know, that has always been true. Koan's just being the Devil's advocate. BTW... a little controversy is good for people, less boring you know. Why not take this opportunity to explain why Buddhism is good? I'd love to learn.
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Please don't feel you should not post here again.

I am sure offending you was not Intentional.

:)
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
pemalah

Post by pemalah »

koan;1382982 wrote: I'm sorry I have upset you with my posts from two years ago.

I will not respond to any more of your posts to avoid further offending you.

I was unaware that encouraging you to start threads was a malicious act.

Your posts were today, not 2 years ago. You are harming only yourself and I have compassion for you.
pemalah

Post by pemalah »

Saint_;1382985 wrote: Hmmm...as far as I know, that has always been true. Koan's just being the Devil's advocate. BTW... a little controversy is good for people, less boring you know. Why not take this opportunity to explain why Buddhism is good? I'd love to learn.

Buddhism has compassion for all people... that is 'good' enough. :)
koan

Post by koan »

pemalah;1382997 wrote: Your posts were today, not 2 years ago. You are harming only yourself and I have compassion for you.

I thought you didn't want to talk to me anymore because you're too... compassionate.

You dug up posts from two years ago and answered my questions with lies. If you don't wish to talk to me anymore then don't. I assume you are much better at self control than I am, since you're a Buddhist teacher and I am not.
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

His holiness was here at Miami University last October... http://www.miami.muohio.edu/dalai-lama/

Cool guy...He likes billiards!

No, ok that may be a lie...

He's smoooooooooth with the ladies!...

Ok, that may be a lie too

Return to “Eastern Religions”